Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus (8035 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus by JUBILEE2000: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
honourhim:

Do you even know God? Is it not a height of foolishness for one who does not believe that God can cause a virgin birth to believe that that same God could raise Jesus from the dead?

That the same God could create such a complex world?

That the same God will cause the dead to rise from their graves on the last day?

Is it not a height of foolishness for you to believe the bible at all with all the miracles and mysteries recorded in it which are beyond human understanding with such a claim on virgin birth? Honestly you are a pathetic case.

If those MOG's you mentioned are agents of satan then obviously you are the chief priest of satan.

if care is not taken, this same Frosbel will one day tell us in this forum that the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ never took place. God will surely frustrate the token of liars and turn the wisdom of their wise men backward. My earnest prayer for frosbel is for God to open his eyes of understanding and use him mightily in this generation to win souls to His kingdom especially the atheists

1 Like

Re: Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Do not mind Frosbel. He has denied almost everything that the Bible clearly states. He is an atheist in the making. Its just a matter of time, he will openly declare that he is an atheist. Mark my words.
Re: Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus by Jameselias: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Frosbel don't stop now but ur confussion is affecting me why don't u throw away that bible,yeshue,religion and become free like me turn to yoga stop following yeshue they stole the moral and veture teachings of ancient eastern yogi's and attribute it to him it's all a lie moral and goodveture did not originate from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! / Assemblies Of God Nigeria National Youth Day 4-10 June 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.