Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. (5701 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2014
I started noticing something strange about this guy,the way he looks and stare at me.Just yesterdy he summd up the courage to tel me that he loves me.Just then a friend of my neighbor's son came to see him then hè introduced me,and he told his fwend that i am the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.I was short of words.Hm,i am in a longdistance relatnship and my boyfriend has the characteristics i want in a man.He is loving,caring and above all Godfearing.Nairalanders i nid ur advice on what to do.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by amunkita(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Poision him...

Modified:
Shebii I 4 pop anoda alomo 4 diz FTC buh d new MOD don spoil d fun..
Off 2 pop monkey tail instead hopin my neigbour go 4get her WIFI on...

5 Likes

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2014
Must Nairalanders dictate everything.
Use your common sense for once na...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by nairamaverick(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2014
nawa for some people ooo. you said you are in a relationship and your present partner has the characteristics you want in a guy yet you still need advice.

Alright then i would advice you to break up with him and go for your neighbor's son

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Friendzone him,you never can tell.
But dont leave your bf for him.
Btw,do you like him??

1 Like

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:
Friendzone him,you never can tell.
But dont leave your bf for him.
Btw,do you like him??
hm'i like him,but i dnt love im.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2014
Aprime:
hm

1 Like

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by dre11(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
cheesy
cheesy
Ure confused......
Am sure u were waiting for this same guy to ask you out before angry

1 Like

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Ure confused......
Am sure u were waiting for this same guy to ask you out before angry

no,not at al,i just lyk him naturally'no strings attached.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Maamin(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Except for the fact that u would love to fvck ur neighbour's son..i see no reason to involve Nlers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2014
Why should we advice you,if you can decide this simple thing in your life,i fear for you... undecided

One of them is 35yr old virgin,vikkyB or vikky10?
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
I started noticing something strange about this guy,the way he looks and stare at me.Just yesterdy he summd up the courage to tel me that he loves me.Just then a friend of my neighbor's son came to see him then hè introduced me,and he told his fwend that i am the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.I was short of words.Hm,i am in a longdistance relatnship and my boyfriend has the characteristics i want in a man.He is loving,caring and above all Godfearing.Nairalanders i nid ur advice on what to do.

Slap him.

Nonsense..
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:
Except for the fact that u would love to fvck ur neighbour's son..i see no reason to involve Nlers undecided

Yes, since she has no fvck mate nearby.

Nobody gets hurt..

Let him 4ck sense into her brain..

Neighbor to neighbor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Yes, since she has no fvck mate nearby.

Nobody gets hurt..

Let him 4ck sense into her brain..
abeg,ogheni,wetin

1 Like

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Good....leave it at dat.
Friendzone him.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
if u ve got no advice 2 gve 2 me,y nt shut d crap

Please, please please, I was not talking to you self.

Dhooor !
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Fabdedon(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Good....leave it at dat.
Friendzone him.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Please, please please, I was not talking to you self.

Dhooor !
i am sori,
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
shocked shocked shocked
wat shld i do,
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
i am sori,

Welcomes..
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
kristina1:

Good....leave it at dat.
Friendzone him.
ok
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Welcomes..
ok tnx.Are we good to go.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by jeflexy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wait, let me call Seun...

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
jeflexy:
and y wl u dat.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Janeify(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
Aprime:
you are on point cheesy
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Cholls(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
nairamaverick:
nawa for some people ooo. you said you are in a relationship and your present partner has the characteristics you want in a guy yet you still need advice.

Alright then i would advice you to break up with him and go for your neighbor's son
my brother read between the lines! Na waaa o, can't u see she's not sure are long distance relationship will work out at the end of the day so she's having an opportunity while it's available for her to move on......i believe her problem now is indecision
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ok tnx.Are we good to go.

We don't have problems once we fall in love..
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Fabdedon(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wat shld i do,

Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by 100Cents: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
jeflexy:

Oga, you no tall at all, at all.

Are you army or civil defend ?
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by jeflexy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
U said u needed help, ai wanna call seun so he can offer u the help.
Vikkyk10:
and y wl u dat.
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

We don't have problems once we fall in love..
wat?
Re: Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
dnt cal him jhoor.jeflexy:
U said u needed help, ai wanna call seun so he can offer u the help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaii See Finishing / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.