Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? (517 Views)

Why Dont Yorubas Claim Istekiri, The Way Igbos Claim Ikwerre, Delta Igbo? / Why Dont Yorubas Have Naija Pride / Why Dont I Get Along With My Fellow Africans(non Nigerians)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? by Obalende: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
two men exchange monkey, eediot, ur father is an eeddeot etc for 10 mins blatant waste of time - they love wasting time insulting each other
to do even the most basic things in nigeria, stuff that should take 30 mins, expect to spend 2 weeks doing it
they seem to just want to give excuses, ask you to fill forms, find fault with the one you filled etc just to elongate the process
gtbank takes 7 full days just to mail out token. what are they doing that it takes so long.
i have bn trying to do basic banking for 4 months now-most of the workers hv poor ethic.

mail diamondbank for a service request; first time they get the email they may respond, if you mail them again they wont respond - 4 months and no progress for basic banking.

in all that time being wasted in naija productivity per unit time per capita is higher in other countries. which country's gdp will you think will be higher. then they will blame jonathan and slave trade.

also it seems you constantly put pressure and spend more time on a case b4 anything gets done.

Namibia, Uganda, Morocco are all different.

Why dont nigerians value time. and dont give lazy excuses like leadership.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? by nairamaverick(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
ain't you a nigerian? ask yourself, why don't i value time?
Re: Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? by Obalende: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
i did renounce nigerian citizenship so no im not one of you.
Re: Why Dont Nigerians Hv Value For Time??? by Obalende: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
We need responses. Why is everything in nigeria sluggish and long winded? customs procedures in china, south africa, greece is 7 days maximum in nigeria minimum is 1 month per container. these countries already have additional 21 days avantage for increased productivity.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Fula..... / Your True Man / What Do You Think?, About These Laws,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.