Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba (2300 Views)

Buhari Polls 1.3m Votes In Katsina - Leadership / Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
2015:How to stop Jonathan from scoring the magical 98% votes in the East-Ifeduba

If Apc seriously wish to defeat Jonathan and aviod the re-occurance of 2011 experience where the PDP scored over 98% votes in some South-east states they must look for very trustworthy, uncompromising Party Polling Unit agents in PDP strongholds. Elections are rigged in the polling Units and when you are not sure of those you appoint as your party agents they will compromise. The above reason is exactly why the opposition party failed in the South-East in 2011 and why Jonathan won with an unimaginable margin of 95% to 98% in most states in the South East

Last time in most PDP stronghold especially in the South-East most CPC and ANPP party agents openly collided with the PDP agents and INEC officials in the formulation of Magical results.

Since it will not be possible to appoint a Yoruba or Hausa man to become a Polling unit agent in Igbo land the only option available is to look for people who will not compromise on election day for monetary gains

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)

Political Analyst writes in from Anambra state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Yeske2(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
The reason APC should pick a non tainted person like Oby Exekwesili as VP to Buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by bluelephant: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
ifeduba i just call u now stop giving expose to those hausa fulani
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by amakaeugene: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
igbo can remain second fiddle under pdp happy to lick bottom pot of scrubs or rise and librate itself, i am not saying they must support apc, but they have apga. Stand by ur apga and stop colliding with pdp they only need igbo for the numerical advantage. The earlier they stick to apga the faster they start beign relevant. But what do i care they never even sticked with ojukwu

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Caseless: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
If you have 100 of people like ifeduba frm the east, we wont have any reason to doubt that the wise men are frm the east and, we'll not have reason to say there are no good people frm the east. I hope the good ones among nd'igbo like ifeduba, anyaoku, ogbonanya Onu, ezekwesili, Rochas, Ngige, etc , who are stil ready to help in rescuing Nigeria from t imminent collapse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
If you have 100 of people like ifeduba frm the east, we wont have any reason to doubt that the wise men are frm the east and, we'll not have reason to say there are no good people frm the east. I hope the good ones among igbo

You are wrong! This is the first sensible post coming from ifeduba since the defeat of Ngige in the last Anambra Gubernatorial election!

Back to the topic! I have told people we Igbos don't vote during elections we simply rig!
PDP has been using the Igbos since 1999 to win elections!

Solution: The north should make sure they match igbos with "Turn Out" if the igbos return 98% for jonathan, the North should return 99% for Buhari! Anything less than this would not work!

12 Likes

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Caseless: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
bluelephant:
ifeduba i just call u now stop giving expose to those hausa fulani
idiat!

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Flets: 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeske2:
The reason APC should pick a non tainted person like Oby Exekwesili as VP to Buhari.

That shameless, hypocritical and promiscuous woman who sleeps around with old folks like OBJ to stay relevant.
She cannot even win in her ward.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Caseless: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are wrong! This is the first sensible post coming from ifeduba since the defeat of Ngige in the last Anambra Gubernatorial election!

Back to the topic! I have told people we Igbos don't vote during elections we simply rig!
PDP has been using the Igbos since 1999 to win elections!

Solution: [b]The north should make sure they match igbos with "Turn Out" if the igbos return 98% for jonathan, the North should return 99% for Buhari! Anything less than this would not work!
we'l b ground to make this happen in various polling units in my city. The info is fast going round that bayelsans voted gej and giving buhari negligible votes, we dont see how gej should get 25% in katsina. We have resolved that anyone seen voting pdp is d enemy of d north , not gej. Again, those campaigning for gej are seen as shekau and his boys; because they are indirectly supporting/campaigning for a man whose party created boko haram and d man himself is doing nothing to stop d insurgency, rather, he's encouraging them via open display of cluelessness. Gej is d one bent on destroying the north. We knw this. If u knw what i'm saying, then u can imagine that notherners will be up in arms (ballot papers) against gej next year.

6 Likes

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
we'l b ground to make this happen in various polling units in my city. The info is fast going round that bayelsans voted gej and giving buhari negligible votes, we dont see how gej should get 25% in katsina. We have resolved that anyone seen voting pdp is d enemy of d north , not gej. Again, those campaigning for gej are seen as shekau and his boys; because they are indirectly supporting/campaigning for a man whose party created boko haram and d man himself is doing nothing to stop d insurgency, rather, he's encouraging them via open display of cluelessness. Gej is d one bent on destroying the north. We knw this. If u knw what i'm saying, then u can imagine that notherners will be up in arms (ballot papers) against gej next year.

We need to get the message across to all northern leaders! Campaign for your candidates in other elective posts but hands off that of the presidential election! Let them know the only agenda of goodluck jonathan is to destroy the north!
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by engrtee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
can jonathan be stopped
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
engrtee:
can jonathan be stopped

Your question should have been, Can Buhari be stopped??

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Gbawe: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Flets:

That shameless, hypocritical and promiscuous woman who sleeps around with old folks like OBJ to stay relevant.

Why are some of you so wickedly irresponsible? Is it because you do not have a good name to protect that you do not understand the need to desist from ruining the merited reputation of people like Ezekwesili with your baseless rumours and fabrications? If you think nothing of using incredibly wild and unfounded allegations to ruin the good name of others then you will never have a good name or reputation yourself.

@OP.

I think APC is a far stronger opposition than the CPC , ANPP and ACN were in 2011. I expect that APC will do a better job of matching and neutralising the PDP this time around. Overall, I think it is Buhari's time. The APC Primaries, with the very strong showing of Buhari, was a strong indicator of this.

Buhari has no hope in the SE but I think there are many good folks in the region who are now determined to shun herd mentality and vote on the conviction that GEJ is tried, tested and failed. There will be no 99% figures for GEJ in the SE in 2015 as was the case in 2011 because there are principled Igbos who know there is no way to spin the fact that GEJ has let the SE down badly.

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeske2:

Would it not be shameful to have a VP that wears red beret on her head without any make-up and walks around like a feminine thug ? Also think about Buhari giving a speech at UN Assembly, even Basket Mouth will denounce he has talents.

3 Likes

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Caseless: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We need to get the message across to all northern leaders! Campaign for your candidates in other elective posts but hands off that of the presidential election! Let them know the only agenda of goodluck jonathan is to destroy the north!
the leaders in d north know where to point their arrow , especially when they knw what the reaction might be. Even the crisis in 2011 was targeted at d so called leaders(political and traditional) b4 some elements hijacked into religious crisis. I'm sure u knw emir of kano, zari, sultan were forced out of their various palace on that night due to their support for gej. These useless leaders have nothing to sell to us again about gej, rather than insecurity. They wont even dare give open support to gej cos some of them are feeling d heat of boko haram; as their 'palace' are being occupied by boko haram. Who gives the clueless his support in such a situation(insecurity)?
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Yeske2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Flets:

Shut it up already, were you there when they were having it or is it the pix of them greeting and just joking that you're talking about?
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Yeske2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

Would it not be shameful to have a VP that wears red beret on her head without any make-up and walks around like a feminine thug ? Also think about Buhari giving a speech at UN Assembly, even Basket Mouth will denounce he has talents.
What's this one saying
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

Cant be as bad as GEJ giving a UN Assembly speech to a empty hall with only the reps of Djibouti and Comoros Islands in attendance.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by tit(f): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Flets:

cramjones has picture of what oby did to obj in bedroom that day
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by mazzi: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
If you have 100 of people like ifeduba frm the east, we wont have any reason to doubt that the wise men are frm the east and, we'll not have reason to say there are no good people frm the east. I hope the good ones among nd'igbo like ifeduba, anyaoku, ogbonanya Onu, ezekwesili, Rochas, Ngige, etc , who are stil ready to help in rescuing Nigeria from t imminent collapse.
tell me any tribe in nigeria that is better of than the igbos.we don't behave the power drunk hausa-fulanis who are ready to bomb theirselve to power or lazy yerubas who look forcontracts at the corridors of power.we hustle for our own money. we don't give a hook abt who rule, what we hate is the greedy and monopoly of power of hausa fulani.cry from now till christ come it won't stop us from giving Gej 99percent votes.like phyno, gerret.

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Eziachi: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Flets:

I bet you were appointed to hold light for them when the were sleeping together?
It takes one to know one.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by mazzi: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

jst like ask can mourinho stop arsen wenger.u are asking if i can still beat whom i have beaten three conservative times?i thought u are smart?

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by mazzi: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

jst like askin can mourinho stop arsen wenger.u are asking if i can still beat whom i have beaten three conservative times?i thought u are smart?
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by EmirOMENT: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are now promoting violence online because of Apc and Pdp nonsense.
You don't know that the Ab0ki man you're now advising will take it serious because they are easily brainwashed, then he will rush to the mosque and pass the same message to the illiterates ones.
You're doing this because you have not live in the north before neither have you witness any riot.
You don't know how it felt to be seeing your death in disguise of knives and Planks smiling at you.
You don't know how it feels when 3 or more guy will beat you to the point of death.

Jonathan, buhari and other criminals you're supporting won't care when the whole thing will explode. They will only come to the public and give their normal decisive speech.

I just pray you should experience a close shave to death.
Even if you don't live in the north, all these fulani criminals operating at benin-ore road will catch up with you one day.
Ijiot.

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Adminisher: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
amakaeugene:
igbo can remain second fiddle under pdp happy to lick bottom pot of scrubs or rise and librate itself, i am not saying they must support apc, but they have apga. Stand by ur apga and stop colliding with pdp they only need igbo for the numerical advantage. The earlier they stick to apga the faster they start beign relevant. But what do i care they never even sticked with ojukwu

Was it Ojukwu who stuck with Ibos?. I think this Buhari' s entry into the presidential race is causing mist easterners psychological issues. Ibos should be a part of the APC which is sure to ensure that credible honest south easterners emerge to take on the presidency very soon. This Ojukwu you are talking about abandoned Ibos during the civil war and ran away. When he came back he did not join NPP which was the south eastern party he joined NPN the Shehu Shagari party. You people should shake yourselves our of the rut and not let negative emotions s kill you. Jonathan is the worst President in history, if you are a forward looking tribe that will not repeat lessons of the past, dump him and look for better stuff. Why did he not groom Peter Obi to take over when he knew he promised only one term and he was not prepared to hand over to the north?. That would have stopped everybody dead in tracks because morally even people like OBJ would not have had mighty to talk. Why did he not do the Niger bridge?. This ingrate of a President is using the head of IBOs big time and the situation won't stop until they recover from unreasonable hatred for the north.

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by EmirOMENT: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:
the leaders in d north know where to point their arrow , especially when they knw what the reaction might be. Even the crisis in 2011 was targeted at d so called leaders(political and traditional) b4 some elements hijacked into religious crisis. I'm sure u knw emir of kano, zari, sultan were forced out of their various palace on that night due to their support for gej. These useless leaders have nothing to sell to us again about gej, rather than insecurity. They wont even dare give open support to gej cos some of them are feeling d heat of boko haram; as their 'palace' are being occupied by boko haram. Who gives the clueless his support in such a situation(insecurity)?
Ab0ki thanks for sounding real instead of hiding under Apc and Pdp umbrella to show your disgust for christians.
So your people don't even like jonathan from the on set? Odikwa egwu. grin
I am dead sure that you must have stain your hands with blood before, all the innocent traders you people are killing, what's their crime?
Are they going to eat the money with Gej?
You people are the ones that will always shout one nigeria but will take to the streets killing southerners because one of your kinsmen lost the election.
You bigots took to the streets to celebrate the death of your christian governor. Is it a bad thing for a Christian to be your governor?
You people never cease the opportunity to hide your intolerance for christian even when the whole world will be watching. My experience at sokoto has made me believe you people are not always what you pretends to be.

I don't blame you people, I just blame our useless and nonsense leaders who don't repay you people in your own coins.

Bunch of ijiots.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by amakaeugene: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Adminisher:

Was it Ojukwu who stuck with Ibos?. I think this Buhari' s entry into the presidential race is causing mist easterners psychological issues. Ibos should be a part of the APC which is sure to ensure that credible honest south easterners emerge to take on the presidency very soon. This Ojukwu you are talking about abandoned Ibos during the civil war and ran away. When he came back he did not join NPP which was the south eastern party he joined NPN the Shehu Shagari party. You people should shake yourselves our of the rut and not let negative emotions s kill you. Jonathan is the worst President in history, if you are a forward looking tribe that will not repeat lessons of the past, dump him and look for better stuff. Why did he not groom Peter Obi to take over when he knew he promised only one term and he was not prepared to hand over to the north?. That would have stopped everybody dead in tracks because morally even people like OBJ would not have had mighty to talk. Why did he not do the Niger bridge?. This ingrate of a President is using the head of IBOs big time and the situation won't stop until they recover from unreasonable hatred for the north.
boss i am routing for change too we are on the same progressive page.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
mazzi:
jst like ask can mourinho stop arsen wenger.u are asking if i can still beat whom i have beaten three conservative times?i thought u are smart?
beat who?somebody is telling u,there is no way gej would have win 98% in ss and se,if not rigging.
Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Caseless:

Please can you explain this further...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015:How To Stop Jonathan From Scoring The Magical 98% Votes In The East-ifeduba by orimsamsam(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wether pdp likes it or nt dere must be change

(1) (Reply)

15 Most Unique Houses In The World You Must See / BBC Nigeria Election: First Results Expected on Tuesday / Letter To Jimi "Uchenna" Agbaje - From A Concern Lagosian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.