Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop (22873 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Online Test / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by gsleek(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
kenkristoph:
Just did mine now and my score is 94%...to God be the glory!!! But my time was 2mins...is it just me or have they changed the time from 5mins to 2mins...if you're yet to take the test, take note of that.
I did mine late last night and I was given 3mins and 20 seconds.....I scored 88% though...but didn't understand the time reduction.....Thank God anyway.....
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by gsleek(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2014
olatricia:
some few hours back, we were all quick to condemn sterling
bank for not conducting a proper CBT, but in all fairness to
sterling, I think they ve tried and fine their best to save the
day. and let's not forget that the originator of this recruitment
process was Chaz-B. may his soul rest in peace. you are
fondly remembered by me. if not for anything for initiating this
and me participating in it also. I wish us all the best in this.
Thanks to Sterling, for fairness. And to Chaz-B, for
compassion on the teeming unemployed young Nigerians.
who is chaz b?
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2014
I scored 79%.... They should just consider us nah n
reduce d cut off mark to 70%. Afterall 70% and 80%
na still distinction.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2014
katesegun:
Have been Able to answer 5 questions no 6 no question and answer so am stuck with question 6. Pls let me know if uve been able to answer more dan 6 questions

Yes, I attempted 8 questions and they said I scored 79% out of 100% and I keep asking myself, if we were asked to answer 10questions and I answered 8, it means I scored 80% but I don't understand whr they kept the remaining 1%...Naija!
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol@ "wrote the exam near a swift base station sef" grin

2 Likes

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by gentlekaycy: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2014
I got d mail for this test yesterday. pls how do i generate a password as i plan to visit the cafe b4 3pm
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by taiwotosho22(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Your Score!
...... thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.
You scored 82%
......., Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.
Thank you for participating.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Your Score!

Monde Joseph thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 95%
Monde Joseph, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by kashman04(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2014
just took the test, Here is my score.

Sterling Bank Plc Interview
Your Score!

K.....m thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 90%

K....M, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by youngdee168(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
My score was 68% the network was poor, it contributed to my failure sha.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by delogan: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls I need help urgently. Am on d login in page, but don't no hw to login. Hav generated my password and wen I click on d Access Tab, it takes me back to request password. Pls where do I click?
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by shawylux(f): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
^^ you should click on 'click here to log in'
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by delogan: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thanks for ur response, but dere is notin like dat on d display page. I can only c request for access in red, dats all.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by MsSbee(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
people who have taken the test any ideas on what it feels like or looks like....am not asking for expo but please assist a sister...thanks you all smileypeople who have taken the test any ideas on what it feels like or looks like....am not asking for expo but please assist a sister...thanks you all
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by MsSbee(f): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
meetmonde:
Your Score!

Monde Joseph thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 95%
Monde Joseph, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.

. pls what's d test like Mr monde,sorry to bother you o,i have not taken mine...thanks
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by shawylux(f): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by HighlanderMedia: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I wrote mine and scored 73%. they said the cut off score is 80%.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
MsSbee:
people who have taken the test any ideas on what it feels like or looks like....am not asking for expo but please assist a sister...thanks you all smileypeople who have taken the test any ideas on what it feels like or looks like....am not asking for expo but please assist a sister...thanks you all
its an interview.. They will ask u questions with options... U tick from the options and submit... Expect questions like u ar msbee and u applied for cleaner... How do u c urself in 5yrs time, ur answer should be convincing dat u want the job and u hope to be a head cleaner in 5yrs time....

NB: Drop pride and give them the answers they want without hesitating since the questions are marketing job related
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by adedayourt(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have taken the test today 14/12/14. Though ad issues wit it sha but I scaled tru.

Can quote me if u Need any help b4 goin fr urs.

Good prt wen u submit ur last ques ur result page pops up wit ur total score

Good luck guys
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by MsSbee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
meetmonde:
its an interview.. They will ask u questions with options... U tick from the options and submit... Expect questions like u ar msbee and u applied for cleaner... How do u c urself in 5yrs time, ur answer should be convincing dat u want the job and u hope to be a head cleaner in 5yrs time....

NB: Drop pride and give them the answers they want without hesitating since the questions are marketing job related
thanks dear I already took d test, I had 74 %....i wish u best of luck in ur next stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
thank you God! i was able to pass the cut off.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by Diseye29(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
I just sy let me ask , if u dnt av an answer jst short ur trap
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by OpraMenu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
Check the new site they sent
have don dat but do know what happened? It started counting down from 2mins. So they r expecting me to answer 10questions in 2min.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by kashman04(m): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
OpraMenu:

have don dat but do know what happened? It started counting down from 2mins. So they r expecting me to answer 10questions in 2min.
Did mine under the 2.51 minute i was given. You just have to be fast.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by EngrSirwhite: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2014
adedayourt:
I have taken the test today 14/12/14. Though ad issues wit it sha but I scaled tru.

Can quote me if u Need any help b4 goin fr urs.

Good prt wen u submit ur last ques ur result page pops up wit ur total score

Good luck guys
plz wen u wia asked 2 introduce ur self, did u ask dem 2check ur CV?
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by leoibekwe(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
so after 12 mins, what other types of questions did u get for the online interview? u could mail it to me victoribekwe234@gmail.com

dedetosin:
I was able to finally access just 1 question. It's an interview and not a test sef. " assuming my name is Jerry and I am applying to be marketing trainee . Answer the questions that ensue that you feel best suits. 1. Please introduce yourself. A. I am an engineering graduate b. I am a hardworking and passionate young person with interest in marketing c. You have my cv anyways d. I am a graduate looking for job. I answered and clicked next and the rest went blank. And my 5 minutes ran through continuously saying check your Internet connection. I was able to call them and the lady that spoke could not get me to understand what's happening. I waited close to 12 minutes before I was attended to.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by leoibekwe(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
pls, what other questions did u get/were u asked based on the intro? could mail at victoribekwe234@gmail.com. thanks. i missed mine and i have been re-scheduled for another time

EngrSirwhite:
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by leoibekwe(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
pls mond, what did u do differently, i mean how did u ace the exam, u guy need help. i have been rescheduled. u could send me a mail if that's fine at victoribekwe234@gmail.com. abeg ur bro needs help. i don tire to sit don for house, abeg
meetmonde:
Your Score!

You scored 95%

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by adedayourt(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
EngrSirwhite:

Ahhhh!!!!
Noooo!!!!

Dats a disastrous ans, I dint choose dat, but cnt remba wat I choose dou.

Askin dem to chek ur cv is like dad askin u wat u did in skul today nd u tellin dad y dint u folo me to skul nd find out

1 Like

Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by kemma002(f): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone pls can someone help me paste the link on how to generate password pls and pls.
Re: December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop by leoibekwe(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
use the exact same link sent to you previously to regenerate a new one. it's what i did

kemma002:
Hello everyone pls can someone help me paste the link on how to generate password pls and pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. / The Recruitment Of 1,300 Primary Teachers In Lagos Has Been Approved By Ambode / Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.