Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing (24515 Views)

Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / 11 Proven Health Benefits Of Garlic / 10 Proven Health Benefits Of eggs ( No . 1 Is My Favorite ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
slightlyMad:
how are we sure the kiss is what's reducing stress and not the fan blowing while at it.

c'mon, we are not GEJs undecided
. What's GEJ to do with this Huh? Ok you are slightly mad tho,''
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by yungcyrus(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
kwamone:
Chai
I was diagnosed to be suffering from KDS(Kiss Defficiency Syndrom) grinGbee se!
eya! Hardluck
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Kunlexic(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
tongue tongue tongue
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by bosun11(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
All this topics though, the next one would be 10 Proven Benefits Of Sex..NL....I Hail
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by litetias(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Begonia:
These lips look.... sad cry

the black one b like goat yansh, y d red one b like dat duck 4 cartoons
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by labakeJ(f): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
embarassed Pls wat does kissing mean? cos here in ogombo we av no idea wat it means.
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by labakeJ(f): 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
litetias:

the black one b like goat yansh, y d red one b like dat duck 4 cartoons
cheesy
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by deavicky(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
ezytalks:
Hey guys, i know some of ya'll will thank me later for this great and informative piece.... Here are 7 health benefits of kissing.....

Kissing Prevents Cavities

Who would ever guess that spit-swapping kinda had the same effect as mouth wash? According to the Academy of General Dentistry, saliva helps build tooth enamel and all that extra saliva built up in a tongue-tangling Frencher washes the bacteria off your teeth, which in turn helps break down oral plaque.

Kissing Burns Calories
We wouldn’t recommend giving up that hour at the gym, still, locking lips is a serious workout for your face. Experts estimate that one minute of passionate kissing can burn anywhere between 2 to 5 calories.

Kissing Strengthens Your Immune System
It may sound counterintuitive, but swapping spit is a great way to fend off the common cold. Research published in Medical Hypotheses suggests that kissing is actually an evolutionary adaptation to protect against the cytomegalovirus. And if you suffer from allergies, a kiss from your partner can keep you strong. A study published in Physiology & Behavior proved that kissing can improve your resistance to having an allergic reaction. Researchers studied 60 people with skin or nasal allergies. They all spent 30 minutes in a private room kissing their spouse while listening to romantic music. They asked another group to do the same, but hug — no lip-locking allowed. The results? The researchers concluded that the kissing reduced their allergic reactions.

Kissing Lowers Your Stress Level
Sensuality — from kissing to touching to … well, you know — keeps us relaxed. To test the theory, researchers from the Arizona State University asked 52 people to spend six weeks making kissing a priority in their everyday lives. By the end of the test period, not only did they feel closer to their significant others, but they were significantly less stressed based on a psychological stress scale.

Kissing Reduces Blood Pressure
All that heart-racing lip-smacking is healthy for your ticker. Research shows that kissing dilates your blood vessels and therefore, helps reduce blood pressure.

Kissing Relieves Pain
Kissing releases all kinds of natural feel-good chemicals in the body and these endorphins have proven to be even more powerful than morphine to relieve pain. Specifically, research published in the online medical journal PLoS One found that these hormones are akin to the benefits of a pain reliever.

Kissing Gives Your Brain & Body A Boost Of Happy Chemicals
There’s nothing that unwinds you more than melting in the arms of someone you love … and those butterflies-in-your-stomach feelings you get from a swoonworthy kiss just sets you into paradise, right? There’s a science behind that. Kissing stimulates the release of oxytocin (the “love hormone”), endorphins and dopamine, which all mix together as a cocktail for health! After all, these chemicals boost your mood and your libido, proving that all that lovin’ is just what the doctor ordered.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/7-health-benefits-of-kissing.html?m=1
u will never get any of these if u kiss the wrong girl. Infact u will lose more of all these things u mentioned

1 Like

Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by pekeyim: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Talk

In France they don't French Kiss.
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by usibengate(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
All these ur lies ehmmmn! There is God oooo
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by princepeluola01(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
passing byyypassing byyypassing byyy
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by flexing11(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
lies,,,, de c*eapest ave*ue to co*tact *epaittis b is tru kiss,
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by bigbozz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
I almost lost ma tangue to One gal at the heat of it.
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by IKJ66(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
MY GF MUST HEAR THIS !!!!!!!!
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by harffie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
AdeniyiA:
shocked abeg i wan kiss kiss
Goan kiss someone with bacteria you hear!
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by IYANGBALI: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Kissing someone with mouth odour will bring all the above mentioned into someone's life
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by ChubbyT(f): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
braintext:
Time to kiss.... Wey chubbyT dey
me don shw
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by hman4real(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
drnairalov:
whu doesn't love a healthy kissing

sad sad sad

I told my girl you should come 2 my house, no 1 is home wink

Then she went 2 my house and got angry embarassedbecause am not home

even though I told her no one is home. PLS WHY?

ode! She came simply because u asked her to come
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by missstella(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
iheanyi40:
Missstella wia u dey nau, moh kiss grin
hehehehehehehehe ayam here oooo ngwa u may kiss ur bride
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by exxy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op, you are very very very correct, i saw this on twitter sometime ago.
Y'all should try it out. It's very true
# so on point.
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by iheanyi40(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
missstella:
hehehehehehehehe ayam here oooo ngwa u may kiss ur bride
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Vickthoriah(f): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Im gonna kiss my bf lyk die...who no lyk gud heAlth
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
:x
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
So, I've been missing all these since my gfrnd jilted a year ago.

Got to get a new new gfrnd asap to be enjoying all these benefits o
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Eyop: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:
Eyop!!

Come and see a new calorie watching regime grin

You are inviting me so you end up pouring garri in my eyes angry
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Ishilove: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eyop:

You are inviting me so you end up pouring garri in my eyes angry
At all o. grin

We need to shed calories cheesy
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Eyop: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ishilove:

At all o. grin

We need to shed calories cheesy

Are you for real this time angry
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eyop:

Are you for real this time angry
Yes angry
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2014
ezytalks:
Hey guys, i know some of ya'll will thank me later for this great and informative piece.... Here are 7 health benefits of kissing.....

Kissing Prevents Cavities

Who would ever guess that spit-swapping kinda had the same effect as mouth wash? According to the Academy of General Dentistry, saliva helps build tooth enamel and all that extra saliva built up in a tongue-tangling Frencher washes the bacteria off your teeth, which in turn helps break down oral plaque.

Kissing Burns Calories
We wouldn’t recommend giving up that hour at the gym, still, locking lips is a serious workout for your face. Experts estimate that one minute of passionate kissing can burn anywhere between 2 to 5 calories.

Kissing Strengthens Your Immune System
It may sound counterintuitive, but swapping spit is a great way to fend off the common cold. Research published in Medical Hypotheses suggests that kissing is actually an evolutionary adaptation to protect against the cytomegalovirus. And if you suffer from allergies, a kiss from your partner can keep you strong. A study published in Physiology & Behavior proved that kissing can improve your resistance to having an allergic reaction. Researchers studied 60 people with skin or nasal allergies. They all spent 30 minutes in a private room kissing their spouse while listening to romantic music. They asked another group to do the same, but hug — no lip-locking allowed. The results? The researchers concluded that the kissing reduced their allergic reactions.

Kissing Lowers Your Stress Level
Sensuality — from kissing to touching to … well, you know — keeps us relaxed. To test the theory, researchers from the Arizona State University asked 52 people to spend six weeks making kissing a priority in their everyday lives. By the end of the test period, not only did they feel closer to their significant others, but they were significantly less stressed based on a psychological stress scale.

Kissing Reduces Blood Pressure
All that heart-racing lip-smacking is healthy for your ticker. Research shows that kissing dilates your blood vessels and therefore, helps reduce blood pressure.

Kissing Relieves Pain
Kissing releases all kinds of natural feel-good chemicals in the body and these endorphins have proven to be even more powerful than morphine to relieve pain. Specifically, research published in the online medical journal PLoS One found that these hormones are akin to the benefits of a pain reliever.

Kissing Gives Your Brain & Body A Boost Of Happy Chemicals
There’s nothing that unwinds you more than melting in the arms of someone you love … and those butterflies-in-your-stomach feelings you get from a swoonworthy kiss just sets you into paradise, right? There’s a science behind that. Kissing stimulates the release of oxytocin (the “love hormone”), endorphins and dopamine, which all mix together as a cocktail for health! After all, these chemicals boost your mood and your libido, proving that all that lovin’ is just what the doctor ordered.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/7-health-benefits-of-kissing.html?m=1
Re: 7 Proven Health Benefits Of Kissing by Applaner: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2014
eh, who is there?

come here for a hot kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Health Implications Of Fasting - What You Must Know / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.