Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) (36194 Views)

Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by wite111(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
What has gone wrong between former President Obasanjo and incumbent President Jonathan?Obasanjo personally selected Goodluck Jonathan as late President Yaradua's running mate.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/photosobasanjo-campaigning-for-jonathan.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
The good old days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by wite111(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:
jonadaftt fuucked up
.How?

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by wite111(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
ammyluv2002:
The good old days
.So if GEJ is messing u,that means OBJ is part of our problem

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Safari29: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
wite111:
.How?

like seriously u expect me to tell u how? even the blinds and deaf can see and hear it respectively

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by pring: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
I advise you read OBJ's book. The watch
''After 6 months of Jonathan in office, an Aid I have in his administration came to me in private and said, we have done a great ''de-service'' to this country. The president jonathan is a damage and a mistake to Nigeria.'' That's what promted the serial secret letters that were later made open, criticism and book writing.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by wite111(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:

like seriously u expect me to tell u how? even the blinds and deaf can see and hear it respectively
.He can nt do it alone.May be the northern governors should help in Boko haram issue.When OBJ was the president,Niger Delta youths were terrorising everywhere and even kidnapping whites.People did not complain this way.So no President is perfect.GEJ has done bad the way the north think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obasanjo was like "I don corner this one for my pocket"

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by laimo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Then everyone thought Jonathan was honest,but Jonathan is so devilishly dishonest and ignorantly clueless,the devil itself is jealous.

32 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by prewtyjulie(f): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Humans! Dey do 1 thing 4u and dey begin 2feel u owe dem 4 d rest of ur life.

Obj feeling like d king maker of naija,

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
That is what is called boys to men...he has grown...

GEJ to PEJ: pls when you come back this evening from Town hall meeting, we need to talk...
PEJ to GEJ: His Excellency, I shall be back soon.
PEJ to GEJ: you said, we need to talk....
GEJ: I think it is time we start picking our things gradually from Aso-Rock
To be continued...

16 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
I can only laugh cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by stinggy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
When they were both sane
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by allisonluvsu(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thats how it rolls, they look at you with so much anger when you can't please them anymore. He had his turn, lets compare. Nigeria in his tenure is no different from Nigeria now. Wait a minute, There are some slight improvement now though than before like *Let me on my Gen first* dem don take light o. To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by thiefnubu(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Even the devil, at one point in time, was God's favorite angel.... He got thrown out of heaven, only when he rebelled..

Jonathan has not only rebelled against Obasanjo, his benefactor.. He has also rebelled against Nigerians, who voted for him enmasse in 2011...

Morale of the story: When a dog becomes rabid, the best thing the owner can do is to help put him down... And that is what Obasanjo is doing right now.

JONATHAN IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BE A FAMILY HEAD, TALK LESS OF BEING THE PRESIDENT OF THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRY.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Rounakid(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Phew...
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by elizabethajoke2(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
ok
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Lifebender(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeah 2011 big mistake and baba's regret.The time is almost upon us to kick his a55 outta aso rock...

If the umbrella can no longer cover our head,The broom will be made to sweep Goodies our waysad

6 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by ProfessorPP(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Godfathernism is the problem of this country. Can't Oga Jonah campaign without Obasanjo?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
stil percievin bomb

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Celepope: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
That was when he thought GEJ will be his puppet.Unfortunely for him the man wise pass so.Who becomes a President in this modern day Nigeria and still remains boy boy to some truant?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by eleko1: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
sad
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
obj

old foool
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by chromoTop: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
ProfessorPP:
Godfathernism is the problem of this country.

No, not Godfatherism. it is stupidity. Godfather didnt put a gun to your head to vote for his God-son. cool

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by adonis89(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Safari29:

u have not answered d question HOW?
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Baba Iyaboo
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
[size=30pt]The True Nigerians be like ''JODAFT IS A F.O.O.L & INGRATE''[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Though am not Pro GEJ, but I believe the reason OBJ keeps throwing jabs at JONATHAN is due to the fact that GeJ refused to be a stooge to OBJ ..... GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by Toosure70: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
O ga o. Omo ori ile...
Re: Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) by html14java(f): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Just like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.