Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? (2390 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Insult Their Toasters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
I'm sure some other guys must have observed this too - that Nigerian girls are rude to their toasters! Some even insult their toasters! (I have seen this happen several times!) I mean, ladies in civilized societies don't do that, so why are our Nigerian girls fond of this? Does it have something to do with our culture or what?

And to guys who might have not observed this. Ok, take for instance, there is a thread on the front page titled ''Babes and their facial expression when receiving call''. In that thread the OP posted a picture howing a lady with four expressions on her face while on the phone. Now, you would notice that out of the four expressions on the lady's face it was when she was talking to the 'toaster' that she kinda 'squeezed' her face. Pls why this behavior? Is it now a crime for a guy to toast a Nigerian girl .

Guys share your experiences (if you have any) of a Nigerian girl being rude to you all because you were 'toasting' her!

Btw, below is the picture i am talking about...

Seun frontpage pls!

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by justmag(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's simple....I don't blame the girls...it's these guy that have them feel high and mighty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by LaurelP(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
If u get an average of 5 girls seeking ur attention per day, won't u behave dat way?
Its d way our guys worship dem like God dat makes dem behave so.

Even on dis forum, haven't u seen guys opening threads to profess love and worship ladies. Next thing she feels on top of d world. Such mumu things only happen here

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by mesoade(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na d guys cos am

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Fabdedon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
mesoade:
Na d guys cos am
how?....
I think de dont want to be termed Cheap dats all
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by chimerase2: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na pple way get time to toast them nah cheesy
I still de pursue moni abeg I no dey see any gal
All de gals way I dey see here the snap photocopy black and white pix embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by chimerase2: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:
If u get an average of 5 girls seeking ur attention per day, won't u behave dat way?

Even on dis forum, haven't u seen guys opening threads to profess love and worship ladies. Next thing she feels on top of d world. Such mumu things only happen here
I agree with u
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Begonia(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
There's no justification for rudeness but maybe you should check the class of girls you woo.. no offense.
Also, when a girl doesn't show the tiniest bit of interest in you, simply back off instead of giving room for disrespect (most Nigerian guys do this).

Some of them are just trying to play hard to get but unfortunately doing it the wrong way.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by mesoade(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Fabdedon:
how?....
I think de dont want to be termed Cheap dats all
no bro,there's a difference between doing shakara and being rude . . . When my niqqars wil be worshipping dem,they'l have their ego inflated and next tin,they'l start acting rude to the boys. . . What if it's in a situation where,the gals have one toaster in five months,wil dey be rude?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Fabdedon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
mesoade:
no bro,there's a difference between doing shakara and being rude . . . When my niqqars wil be worshipping dem,they'l have their ego inflated and next tin,they'l start acting rude to the boys. . . What if it's in a situation where,the gals have one toaster in five months,wil dey be rude?
abi cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Infomizer(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rudeness is a sign of immaturity IMHO. There's always a polite way of telling a guy you're not interested.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by lilmax(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pride
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Maamin(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
90% of Naija girls cant differentiate between being RUDE and PLAYING HARD TO GET angry

So irritating angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by 100Cents: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Girls are funny.

No girl insulted me when I was toasting them to sleep with them.

Its now i want to marry that I noticed girls insult toasters.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by 100Cents: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Spuriously undecided

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by onihaxy: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Too many customers toasters.
Like having atleast 3 new toasters per day. What do you expect when the orange market is booming and fresh. But the reverse is the case for 35 year old ladies still praying on the mountain for husbands. Just say "hi" to them and they would respond with a smile and be like "thank God, potential husband don show face at last"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Well,it depends on the guy himself,some guys can be annoying wen asking a gal out.
Some are doing it to impress their friends,some are fake while some are proud and boastful.
Wen a girl notice this,she might be turn off and she might be rude.
Notwithstanding,this does not justify rudeness but guys should step up their game,big time.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by mrkay101(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
well if u ask me i'll say it depends on the kinda guy and the type of girl. an average girl has abt 3 toasters at a time.

1. i think most girls in naija lack basic communication skill. she might not want to be rude to u but she doesnt know how to let u understand her so by dat she cums up rude. i'v seen it happen dozens of times.

2. our guys on d other hand can annoy d heck out of even me wey be guy. imagine say u dey see dis babe dey pass ur street. nobi everytime she dey pass u go dey try stop am. dats why sum girls get rude though.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pride
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by prettyjo(f): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
some guys can be soo annoying.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by emperorchedda(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
It all depend on the guy. This mostly happen when she's turned a guy down once and he fails to uphold his dignity and back up, next time you call her she will keep sounding rude and feeling like semi-god.

If all guys could stop asking girls out more than once they will learn to respect themselves.

This is an exception when a guy is rich and handsome, the girl will go all wet the moment he says hi
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
If ghetto boy holla at ghetto girl, ghetto girl must act like ghetto girl. Moral of the story, don't be a fvcking ghetto boy. Leave ghetto girls alone.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Enegod(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
do guys still toast ladies nowadays?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Kenneth205(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by deywarley(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:

Are u sure u are a lady?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
mrkay101:
well if u ask me i'll say it depends on the kinda guy and the type of girl. 1. an average girl has abt 3 toasters at a time.

2. most girls in naija lack basic communication skill. [/b] she might not want to be rude to u but she doesnt know how to let u understand her so by dat she cums up rude. i'v seen it happen dozens of times.

3. our guys on d other hand can annoy d heck out of even me wey be guy. imagine say u dey see dis babe dey pass ur street. nobi everytime she dey pass u go dey try stop am. dats why sum girls get rude though.

@ d bolded.. God bless you bro
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by jashar(f): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seriously ooo... I was about to comment, then I noticed your name @ OP and my thoughts boarded another train entirely...

undecided lipsrsealed
What can I say now?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by Fkhalifa(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
woman wrappers made it so,all dX young average looking girls feeling fly ,enjoy while it last.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters? by tungstar(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
sometimes it could be ur manner of approach dude......

"Action and Reaction are equal and opposite"

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers In Love With One Woman (true Life Story) / 9 Innocent Actions That Can Lead To Infidelity / Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor’,later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.