Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? (1791 Views)

9 Words Used By Women / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
I found out from many topics that you hardly see girls comment but if it is romance you will see the level of e-traffic they will cause.Almost all the girls in nairaland are based in romance section why ?
Why do girls always attracted mostly to romance topics ?
Why do girls like to comment on relationship or marrital issues mostly
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
Women are more romantic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by marieolae(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Women are more romantic
lool tell him o
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Women are more romantic
this is very true...
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Doortun(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
There are some ladies who are just everywhere. I see their comments just everywhere. Some of them just commented above me grin. They are looking for toasters.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
women believe more in fairy tales and fantasy...
Always looking for ways to make fantasies come true

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Purity1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Cos women understand the matters of the heart, more than men.lets say it's an 80%-20% ratio thing
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Women like bleeping men till they turn red.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by 100Cents: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
fuckerholic:
I found out from many topics that you hardly see girls comment but if it is romance you will see the level of e-traffic they will cause.Almost all the girls in nairaland are based in romance section why ?

Because they want to meet Mr. fuckerholic..

Bro seriously, any girl you hold ransom for one hour will never forget your name till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
cos its called romance section,nd women r more romantic dan men,dey believe in happy endings even tho it dont exist
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Purity1:
Cos women understand the matters of the heart, more than men.lets say it's an 80%-20% ratio thing
your rating is totally wrong..kindly re-rate
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Purity1(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
your rating is totally wrong..kindly re-rate

No, pls kindly recheck
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Because women are more emotional.
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by mumumugu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Women are more romantic

people who are romantic have fish brain
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Doortun:
There are some ladies who are just everywhere. I see their comments just everywhere. Some of them just commented above me grin. They are looking for toasters.
dem go bomb you ooooo.. Lwkmd

Btw, who is the lady ? Be specific
grin
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by jnrbayano(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
...because lies are told here too often.
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by clevvermind(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
most of them are too dull. all they know is love, sex and romance. they dnt have any idea of politics, sports, investment etc. it is a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Deshannel(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
SeverusSnape:
women believe more in fairy tales and fantasy...
Always looking for ways to make fantasies come true
you took that right out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Bro seriously, any girl you hold ransom for one hour will never forget your name till thy kingdom come.
Aah bros nobi like that ooh..na just a humorous name ooh
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 2:50am On Dec 14, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Women are more romantic
You think so ?
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by passionate88: 2:53am On Dec 14, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Women are more romantic
Women think they are more romantic..

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 2:55am On Dec 14, 2014
clevvermind:
most of them are too dull. all they know is love, sex and romance. they dnt have any idea of politics, sports, investment etc. it is a pity.
You too correct..makes me remember my friend's wife,all she know whenever there is light (nepa) or gen is to rush to african magic.she is so uncomfortable when you switch to other stations just for a minuite.doesn't even know her home state governor nor anything politically etc
I give you 90%
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2014
jomile:
cos its called romance section,nd women r more romantic dan men,dey believe in happy endings even tho it dont exist
Do they really know that it doesn't exist like you said ?
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Purity1:
who told you that women understand the matters of the heart than men
Is it because you people are so dreamy,fantasizing and so easy to manipulate ? How many women relationship expert do you know ? Men rules over and controls their emotions but women don't.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Especially when the damn lad is starved
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Purity1(f): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2014
fuckerholic:

who told you that women understand the matters of the heart than men
Is it because you people are so dreamy,fantasizing and so easy to manipulate ? How many women relationship expert do you know ? Men rules over and controls their emotions but women don't.
i stand to disagree with you.
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Frankenstein: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
fuckerholic:
Most of them have nothing to offer in other sections.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by Frankenstein: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Purity1:
And you always get cheated on and played You don't understand anything. That's the reason you create threads like 'How do I know if he truly loves me?'

Women merely enjoy discussing romantic topics more than men. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by clevvermind(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
fuckerholic:

You too correct..makes me remember my friend's wife,all she know whenever there is light (nepa) or gen is to rush to african magic.she is so uncomfortable when you switch to other stations just for a minuite.doesn't even know her home state governor nor anything politically etc
I give you 90%
many of them are just too lazy to put their brain to work. They just like only entertainment. Many of them are nt really ready to learn those things.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by makkitush: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
They are jobless.
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by fuckerholic(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Frankenstein:
Most of them have nothing to offer in other sections.
I tell you...lol
Re: Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? by DJMONACO(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
they want husband or bf

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Your Parents Don't Like Her/him?? / Sex / (PHOTO): Romantic Thing You and Your Partner Can Do With A Selfie Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.