Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me (1880 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Am Intending To Steal A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend,am I Wrong Or Right? / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
hi guys and ladies,

please i want u guys to tel me if i am wrong.

is it wrong for me to choose my friend ahead of my girl?

i use to tell my girl to always try and settle with my friends because without doing that she cant jst enjoy me the way she is use to.

shew keeps complaining about me choiosing my friends ahead of her and i dont see anything wrong in that.

my friends are my friends, and i respect them so much.

no matter hw much i love a girl, i cant jst allow her come first ahead of my guys.

so what do u think?
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by steve49ja(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
dude you seem to make it so obvious and that's gon be a problem
my girl comes first most of the time sha but it wont be so obvious with my friends
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by kokoye(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
You're obviously still a bobo . . that's why ur thinking that way.

When u eventually decide to settle down, ur girl ought to be ur best friend.

when you get married, your wife must come first before everthing else - if you want to be a happy. don't even give her any doubt about what's paramount on your mind.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But like I said, ur still doing guy guy. Hope ur age is still at that stage though.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
hmmmmmm.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Boring. Your friends matter as much as your babe.cuz even if she leaves you they will still be around.what does you're still doing guy mean.dude that's not right.sometimes put your girl first in some situations. Afterall she ain't your wife. And wife is a whole different thing you put your wife first totally.i don't know why people can't give comments without adding unnecessary points
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
is lyk u re getting m,e wrong.

these guys are my old freinds we have knwon for many years now.

and this so call girl is a girl i meet few years. i cant because of a girl have problem with my childhood friends. tomoirrow this girl can go while my friends still remain.

i dont see anything wrong in dat, dats y i wanna no if i am mistaking
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Dude your friends matter a lot don't mind them dudes here.also your babe matters too.your friends wouldn't do anything stupid to jeopardize your relationship.let your chic understand. Most chic won't stand with you during the bad times but that's what friends are for. If you put your chic ahead of your guy you will end up in the same shoes like her. That's why am taking it personal.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by kaysy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
guy, u neva hala
how can ur guys come 1st ahead of ur girl [examine urself]
do u really love her? if i nay ask
a woman is always a woman, & they deserve the best frm any kindda guy

NB: Beside every successful man, there is always a woman
& Behind the downfall of any man, there is always a woman

wat eva u choose, u shall get, she may be ur girl next door, listen to her atleast for twice.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2008
@kaysy i would take it that you've been meeting nice girls good for you. Both relationship are important to me.as long as it's still in the boyfriend/dating sections.my friends are important i won't say more than.am not saying you shouldn't listen to her but ain't worth losing your friends for.(by friends i don't just mean only guys even girls too.) or else you'll just end alone drinking all by yourself.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
Its quite amazing the people advocating for his "friends" as opposed to his chic. See, your future wife will be your girlfriend or chic before  you guys get married, and your behavior during courtship will show her what to expect from you when you get married. I dont care about any old "friends" when it comes to my woman, they should be mature and understand. Your woman deserves 100% from you, the fact that she might dump you in future is not an excuse for you not to give her your best. When you are lonely and cold at night is it your guys that wil take care of u, or will give you kids? cmon man, its just guy guy thats worrying you, are u sure ure mature enuff to handle this chick?
Treat ur guys with respect but let them understand, this is ur chick, ur guys wont marry you, then when things dont work out una go begin dey post on nairaland dey blame woman,
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by whitelexi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2008
Babe is different from wife. . .  My guys first oh, because if things go wrong tomorrow, i wont be losing at both ends. . . Until after marriage sha.
Girlfriends need to learn to accommodate your friends who were there before her. Besides, in some towns, a wife if married by the entire village, so how can she not mix properly?
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Ben13: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
white talk.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Poster

Why does anybody have to come first? If you friends are true friends they wont let you jeopardize your relationship for their sake. Even if you've known them forever, will they be the mother of your kids? Yes you are not married yet, but you dont have to wait till you marry her to treat her right!!

On the other hand, your GF should understand that your friends are your friends and you guys just gat to do your thing.

But from the way you are talking, its obvious you always put your friends first and its not good. Try to show a lady a lil appreciation and I tell you, she's all yours.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2008
@whitelexi WORD I FEEL YOU. @poster wife/fiance ARE DIFFERENT read my post i said during dating not courting.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
pc guru:

@whitelexi WORD I FEEL YOU. @poster wife/fiance ARE DIFFERENT read my post i said during dating not courting.

Dating, Courting, Marriage . . whatever. If she's yours, you've got to treat her right!!
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
I never said you shouldn't treat her right.anyway Bleep it.i said both are important.you can leave your friends behind and put her in everything. After all she matters most.you can even ask her consent before making decisions.and friends cuz she comes first and your friends last. No wonder people have few friends in this world
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
pc guru:

I never said you shouldn't treat her right.anyway mess it.i said both are important.you can leave your friends behind and put her in everything. After all she matters most.you can even ask her consent before making decisions.and friends because she comes first and your friends last. No wonder people have few friends in this world

Remember the first statement I made. . . . ' why does anyone have to come first'? You should be able to have a balance in you life. All this talk about being a man shouldnt just be in vain. tongue
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by LoveAlways(f): 2:56am On Dec 06, 2008
All things in moderation
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by arramyjay: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2008
Yes you were wrong even if your friends will come first never let her know.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by AdamBrody1(m): 4:44am On Dec 06, 2008
Your friends must always come first before any Chick. She isnt your wife yet, so she can leave you anytime for another man while the friends you blanked before would shun you after she is gone. Woman go, Woman come, Guys remain!

Like my friend used to tell me back then, if a man dies today, the woman will cry for you today but after 6 months she would open yansh for another man while it is your guys that will mourn and bury you and remember you for life as their dawg !

Dont ever compromise your male friends to please a woman! You will regret it in future and the woman you are trying to please now will be moaning for her orgasm in another man's arm in future!

No try am abeg! Make dem rake and scream tire, one day they will adjust! Your the head of the house not the other way around
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by DavidDylan(m): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2008
you're wrong. Your girl first, your friends next.

You know why?

Because when those same friends have their own chics, they'll pick them first over you anyday. You'll be the ultimate loser.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by acidrop(f): 4:54am On Dec 06, 2008
u, ve never been wrong in ur life
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by sanrima(f): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
both ur girl and ur friends are important but it depends on how u handle the situation. your girl will complain and nag if only u spend more time hanging out with ur friends than u spend tending to her needs,besides u should have known by now that most ladies want to be the first in their guys life.
put urself in her shoes, how would u feel if she always picked her friends over u and made no attempt at hiding it?
guy everyting has got a balance and its only u as the guy that can maintain that equilibrium.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by gamerod: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Poster

You seem not to be servicing her pu ssie enough, hence the complaint - try foking her daily, and you will see, she will be praying you go out to hang with your friends more often.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by AuntyMary(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
if u will marry ur guys then its cool for u to keep putting them first, if u love ur guys more than ur woman, then its cool for u to keep putting them first

the fact that u are asking if u are wrong to so so, means that u are not sure about ur feelings for ur woman, when u find a woman u are totally into, she wont have to talk to u about how much time u spend away from her and with ur guys, infact, she will be the one reminding u that its important for u to hang out with ur guys sometimes,

my 2 kobo
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by omega25red(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2008
You choosing one over the other is immature in the sense that you could have figured out a way to balance both. Mostly you should have tried to work things out with your girl because your boys would always be there abi where are they going?
I think you were ready to move on and this was your excuse to get out of the relationship.
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
hi everyone,

i really appreciate ur contribution to this topic.

but please u have to get something right.

i do give her enough time any reasonable lady will appreciate, and my friends are not complaining abt the whole thing. infact they do tell me to try and play along with her like that. but i no is not right deep inside me.

she even find it hard to greet them. she dont want to associate with them at all.

and i cant jst take it, how will my girl freinds be ignoring my own friends? i have been trying to please and jst pretend as if i dont no anything, but i cant continue lyk dat. i think i have to let her no how much my frineds worth to me. i think she is suppose to be close to them and make freinds with them.

so i told her even if u will walk away or i will die lonly when i tell u dis, i will still tell u, dat i cant continue with u if u fail to settle with my friends. she keeps saying am i going to marry my friend or her but still,it still remains that my friends are very important to me and if my girl find it hard to understand she wont get the attention she deserve.

cheers
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Muza(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2008
friends first cos they will be with you longer than any girl,that except if you marry her
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
tanx
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by MoneyRule(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
As earlier posted,u r still a bobo thats y you are having this problem,u see,age is not d only reason y a man is allowed to marry wen he is old enough,a woman is to be treated first in all cases and then you must be wise enough to know what to place second and that's where age comes in!
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Poster

Continue this your messed up rubbish and you'll end up not only loosing her, but loosing your wife and your kids, because this attitude will stick in ya, and maybe your guy would come and ask you that he'll want to lay ur chic, and becos ur guyz comes first, you'll ask her to open her legs.

You're not only wrong men, but please i beg you in God's name, permit me to say that you're a very stupid, irresponsible, feel-among he-goat . You better check yourself before you reckless wreck yourself.

Men i love you, that why i don't want you to ruin your relationship, respect your friends but neva bring them before your relationships, neva
Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by bilms(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2008
i wonder wat some guys think to make them ignor there friends for there girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messages On Girl's Phone / Signs Your Partner Isn't The One / She Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.