Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT (749 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread / An Advise To Our Dear Mods And Members Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
please I've got series of complaint here so please is there a mod or super mod around to hear me out...
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Me Too...... I qat Problems
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
number one is why I was banned.....
sincerely I'm not here to spam the site.... I'm here to contribute to the growth of the site....
30 percent of every member and guest of this great site got a website....

s many even come here to copy one or two things and rebrand it into something more advanced....

some come here to offer something in order to gain something....

some come here to get information about something..... meanwhile some informative article may require extra am links.... for example I deal with android games.. you can't expect me to post the games here when you don't have a download or upload option for such files.....

so I have to give links... most of us have I website
. so we give links to such sites....
no all of us have money for placing ads... so we offer something in order to gain something....
though some abuse this but I do not..... I'm here to contribute and not to spam....
I
my site contain no ads also I don't fraud people... I give relevant posts and give authentic links....
I contribute to the growth of the site and not derailing it... please help me out.... no money to place ads so I give info about games and apps just to gain traffic... . please...
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
also I know its against the rules but please consider us ... look at my signature the A N D R O 9 J A is not showing only the appears... every great building was once a. plan..... every great site was ne in y shoes... I won't forget you guys....

in fact you guys are my role model....please do it kill this great dream of mine..... please

please I beg you.... restore my site....

I once announce the coming of games of throne for android... now its out.... how do I tell them without proof.....
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will wait patiently for your feedback sir.... Thanks so much....
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by parrotibaba(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:
I will wait patiently for your feedback sir.... Thanks so much....
dude mail d super mods or Seun
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
parrotibaba:
dude mail d super mods or Seun

I don't have info about then sir....that's why I came here....
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:

ok.... There is an option on the home page immediately after the last topic where U will See "mail mod" just click it.

1 Like

Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Evathyst(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Samwell247:

My e-love! Glad to have u back from nairaland prison.

As regards doz tinz we discussed, I tried everything possible to contact u but I couldn't. Went to Agbado station area last week for a wedding, thought of contacting you but couldn't. Anyways, hope everything is fine?
Re: MODS AND SUPER MODS PLEASE SEE MY COMPLAINT by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Evathyst:
My e-love! Glad to have u back from nairaland prison.

As regards doz tinz we discussed, I tried everything possible to contact u but I couldn't. Went to Agbado station area last week for a wedding, thought of contacting you but couldn't. Anyways, hope everything is fine?

I'm doing great jare ...you could have contacted me via email..... oh agbado is not that far from my area..... oh maybe next time she we will sort things out... how have you been...

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot User / How Do I Curtail Data Consumption On My Phone / Airtel Insurance The First Of Its Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.