Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport (3131 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Someone said this is the cutest thing ever. Do you agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/this-african-father-was-spotted-with.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
This is amazing. I can't do it...

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by jessiecah(f): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
some might find it humiliating but he's just doing what he's got to do, btw where is the mummie?
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by bnovative(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
God bless responsible fathers! u can't do it because u aren't yet a father. This man is an example of a responsible father.

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by damiso(f): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Awwww..kudos to him.Very easy way to get through boarding without all the palaver of folding and unfolding strollers.

I was never able to master backing babies esp outdoors. Did it a couple of times indoors but i was always terrified they would fall off esp as both my babies were squeamish.

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Someone said this is the cutest thing ever. Do you agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/this-african-father-was-spotted-with.html

It's not cute. It's practical.

Besides, it's in the best interest of the baby and that baby looks really contented to me.

waleadex:

Why can't you do it?

Would you expect another man to back your kid for you?

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
jessiecah:
some might find it humiliating but he's just doing what he's got to do, btw where is the mummie?
www.google.com

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by jessiecah(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
RicKyRichards:

www.google.com

i just wonder how achieved you will be feeling cos you made a huge landmark in your life nau..you said something funnny.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Whats d big deal up there

None grin

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by angelTI(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
God bless that man!

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
jessiecah:

i just wonder how achieved you will be feeling cos you made a huge landmark in your life nau..you said something funnny.

Hmm...That's the most beautiful hairdo I've seen on nairaland.

I made you blush didn't I?

Guess I'm not a grouch afterall. Haha
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Missmossy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Correct man grin

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

It's not cute. It's practical.

Besides, it's in the best interest of the baby and that baby looks really contented to me.

Why can't you do it?

Would you expect another man to back your kid for you?
yeah a maid can do that for me and not necessarily another woman's man OK? I can equally have the baby to my chest if it's a must...

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:
yeah a maid can do that for me and not necessarily another woman's man OK? I can equally have the baby to my chest if it's a must...

Who said anything here about another woman's man? Must the man you want to back your flesh and blood baby for you belong to another woman?

Re: the bolded bit of your sentence, what do you mean by "if it's a must"? Do you plan on being a non-involved, hands-off dad when your time comes?
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol, I don't think I can push a pram. Now imagine doing this - LML! Looool

This isn't for the original black man - only white knights can pull this off lol.

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by orobs93(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
I like people like dis..

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Who said anything here about another woman's man? Must the man you want to back your flesh and blood baby for you belong to another woman?

Re: the bolded bit of your sentence, what do you mean by "if it's a must"? Do you plan on being a non-involved, hands-off dad when your time comes?

Ah grin you ought to have sensed that I poured out my mind out of experience o. My time as a dad came first 16yrs ago...smiles!
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:

Ah grin you ought to have sensed that I poured out my mind out of experience o. My time as a dad came first 16yrs ago...smiles!

Okay.

So you're a traditionalist, old-school dad then.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by iyatrustee(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wetin ? Whatever happened to using that straped front baby carrier? shocked shocked shocked

This is crude in many ways abeg

That white Oyinbo woman be like, he would suffocate this baby oh
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Okay.

So you're a traditionalist, old-school dad then.
I am not really a traditionalist. I have my policies and I am about the best dad you can see around. I just don't deceive myself cus I face reality. By the way who told you I am old school? #smiles#
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
iyatrustee:
Wetin ? Whatever happened to using that straped front baby carrier? shocked shocked shocked

This is crude in many ways abeg
Abi o...
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:

I am not really a traditionalist. I have my policies and I am about the best dad you can see around. I just don't deceive myself cus I face reality. By the way who told you I am old school? #smiles#

How d'you mean "not really"? You either are or aren't.

Besides, I haven't questioned your skills as a dad. I've simply stated that you must be a traditionalist as you don't like carrying your kids. Old school? Definitely.

Colonial, more like. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

How d'you mean "not really"? You either are or aren't.

Besides, I haven't questioned your skills as a dad. I've simply stated that you must be a traditionalist as you don't like carrying your kids. Old school? Definitely.

Colonial, more like. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What he did was even more old school... check it again.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:

Abi o...

In the absence of the mum and strollers / buggies, how would you carry your sleepy toddler if you're a few crucial minutes away from missing your flight?

Let's spice it up and assume your booking isn't insured and you'll have to cough up a lot of money to rebook. What would you do? Whip out that ankra and back bomboy? Or form Ajebo-ism and miss your flight?

***Oh, and you've got to sign a N20million contract at your flight destination. A once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity.***

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
waleadex:

What he did was even more old school... check it again.

No.

He was practical and quick-thinking on his feet.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

No.

He was practical and quick-thinking on his feet.
Ok o
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by repogirl(f): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Chai, wish I had the liver to do this kind thing, can't even back my baby and walk down the street. I back in the house but use the carrier or stroller on the street.

The man looks so comfortable sef.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Dec 14, 2014
waleadex:
will you buy a ticket for the maid too? So that when you get off the flight she will carry the baby to wherever you're going.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 3:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Awwwww this is sooooooo adorable. See as the woman dey look am like say hr be leprosy patient grin

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 3:23am On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:
Lol, I don't think I can push a pram. Now imagine doing this - LML! Looool

This isn't for the original black man - only white knights can pull this off lol.
abeg let me hear word and take a take a shill pill o jare grin

no be ya mate be this

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2014
waleadex:
common clean ya mouth. No be ya mate be this one

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Mynd44: 3:56am On Dec 14, 2014
No offence but what's so special about this? Nobody will comment if this was a woman carrying her baby like that ooo.

So a man carries his child and you people go "awww cute" and some go "I cant do it". I don't know what the big deal in him taking care of his business. His child is his business and hence not special.

I Cancelled My Introduction Which Was Supposed To Be Tomorrow. / Advice On How To Save From A Meagre Salary / I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname