Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport (3132 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by MrsAwesome: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2014
It is a good act to tie one's baby at the back, Yoruba's has a good record of starting very early to do so. Irrespective of who does it male or female,if not for anything just know that you're doing it for the good of the child. It prevents kids from waddling like a duck or limping because the head of the femur did not fit well inside the acetabular cup. It serves as a conservative management of a condition known as congenital displacement of the hip.
Africans do carry their babies at the back and this is the major reason the condition is rare there compared to the Caucasians.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
abeg let me hear word and take a take a shill pill o jare grin

no be ya mate be this

Lmao at "shill." grin

Are you from Ibadan? I know for a fact that Ibadan folks have a problem with enunciating "C." I know a couple of aunts like that.

You know the see-keen chicken talk and that. grin grin

Anyway, when ya batty gets bigger, Kulyie, I'll put you on my back. tongue
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by babygirlfl: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely Dad.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
common clean ya mouth. No be ya mate be this one

Lol! Where did you dig up those pics from? cheesy

Don't mind Sirshymex jare. He's the type I'm sure, that will drag his kid (and Ankra) with madam, to the point where she'll forever be begging his permission to carry their child for even five minutes...

I can almost picture it...him giving her killer looks for daring to suggest he let her carry Junior. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
I'm not from ibadan but I go there often and because their pronunciation of certain words amuses me I mimick them to. It's some one I know that often uses 'take a shill pill o jare" instead of take a chill pill grin
SirShymex:

Lmao at "shill." grin

Are you from Ibadan? I know for a fact that Ibadan folks have a problem with enunciating "C." I know a couple of aunts like that.

You know the see-keen chicken talk and that. grin grin

Anyway, when ya batty gets bigger, Kulyie, I'll put you on my back. tongue
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
common clean ya mouth. No be ya mate be this one

Hey you don't talk to your elder like that... grin
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
will you buy a ticket for the maid too? So that when you get off the flight she will carry the baby to wherever you're going.
So I will back the baby while on board? What are you guys dragging...
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
waleadex:

Hey you don't talk to your elder like that... grin
which elder.camman sharap there tongue
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2014
SAMBARRY:
which elder.camman sharap there tongue
Have a nice day... grin
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2014
waleadex:

Have a nice day... grin
same to you jare
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
waleadex:

So I will back the baby while on board? What are you guys dragging...
no. You back the baby while going on board and put him in the carrier or your lap when finally on board. I'm sure that is what he Did
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
What is so special about it? Should be normal. He is the father and it is convenient to carry a baby like this. Nothing special.

Does the man know a picture of him was put on an online forum? Did he agree to it?
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by texanomaly(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sweet and loving father.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by waleadex(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
cococandy:
no. You back the baby while going on board and put him in the carrier or your lap when finally on board. I'm sure that hat he Did

OK...thanks for sharing your view politely.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by prettyboi1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
I really respect the fact that everyone must not be cool with everything,but this is our culture and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's only strange cos it's a dad carrying the baby like that and not the mom,but regardless,that's a powerful African dad right there and I am more than proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by EfemenaXY: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
prettyboi1:
I really respect the fact that everyone must not be cool with everything,but this is our culture and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's only strange cos it's a dad carrying the baby like that and not the mom,but regardless,that's a powerful African dad right there and I am more than proud of him.

Well said.

To say his wife is lucky to have him is an understatement.
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
I no sabi back o
Upon all d time I spent around kids lipsrsealed

D day I saw hubby did that, na wa o, he really tried. But because I didn't train my baby with this backing thing he hardly stayed. Infact, u hv to tie him with rope but u go hear am cheesy
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by AfricanApple(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
nothing cute about it undecided
Re: Man Spotted With His Baby Tied To His Back At London Heathrow Airport by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
I remember when I did a similar thing in a local market in Ibadan. It was "all eyes on me" situation throughout our shopping that day.

My wife and I went shopping and I decided to carry my baby of four months then with the baby carrier (the one that makes the baby face you and rest on your chest). Many people who could not hold were like "hehe! O ga gan o" while some where smiling and laughing out. Of course we continued and laughed at them in return.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Bear My Husband's Surname / Household items For Sale!! / My Boyfriend's Mum Is Cheating On His Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.