Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (26836 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Viclay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is anyone ready to invest in a gateway. Its a unified payment system that works with all the payment types you know, Credit cards, PM, Paypal, Bitcoin, Egopay e.t.c.

Its already functional but we want to upgrade our services for 2015.
Any business or individual can use it to receive payment online as of the moment.

Investment required is less than #200,000.

PM me for any details. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ponti93(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
vladimiros:
I am ready to invest 10 Million Naira for a reasonable equity stake in a Music entertainment and Management firm.

You can replt me if you are interested
can we talk my email is poundsconcept@gmail.com 09037943987
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by ponti93(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
lukuluku101:
I own a creative brand communication & marketing company with an office in Lekki. Our services favour luxury brands/companies with a target at high networth individuals and policy makers, globally. We have established relationships with a number of these companies, and seek investors to help cushion the financial weight.
can we talk at poundsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by bluehorizo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
rhames:
Hello all. I need an investor for a bakery and confectionery area up north and my financial requirement is N15 million nairapayable through profit sharing in ratio 50-50 in three years. Anyone interested? grin

What is your email?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by kevinalbright(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
I just secured an investment deal of this nature with a well known reputable major music and management company/firm.

Im urging you to come join me as a business partner in order to meet up the financial requirements of this company. The said company has one of the biggest producer and artist in nigeria on their roster and need extra funding for their new artist.

You can mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com. will send you details about this.( name of company, artist nd producer, business plan , ROI etc)

Thanks

vladimiros:
I am ready to invest 10 Million Naira for a reasonable equity stake in a Music entertainment and Management firm.

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by MyNaijaNaira(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just so everyone is clear, angels do not fund ideas. If you just have an idea, don't even try. The first money to launch, and sustain a business must come from the entrepreneur. Because if you are not prepared to put in money to back your idea, there is not a chance in hell that anyone else is going to. That goes for angel investors, banks, loan companies etc.

Apart from that, this a great post smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by cynim: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hi..
I have a clothing line shirt brand. Fabrics and production is done in Nigeria.I have been running it for almost a year now. I need 600,000 to scale the business into a ready to wear brand. The payment will be paid back in 1year. You can check www.shirtsbycynim. for past collections. If interested in investing kindly send a mail to shirtsbycynim@gmail.com.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by rhames(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
bluehorizo:

What is your email?

oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by bluehorizo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
rhames:

oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin

Sent you a mail.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Belexy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Investors still needed for my fish farm.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by lovelyadeola(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Here comes a new Ad classified site has wide variety of location in respective of your State I dont even believe my eyes when I saw my own area gan gan on this dear sites with features of no charges on the trade going on there... And the greatest features here is that You can make money with this site (which u can you msg me here to have the info)
So what are you waiting for Palz CLICK HERE and start posting your Ads today....
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by lukuluku101(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
ponti93:
can we talk at poundsconcept@gmail.com

Certainly.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by natedroid: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Hi
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jam04(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
a smart business plan is available for any investor who wish to partner with an already growing haulage company. this is going to be a partnership and profit shared based on capital. the minimum capital is 6,500,000

Penthouse Industry Limited

olulay@yahoo.com,oluseyeolayiwola@gmail.com

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by atlwireles: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
rhames:
Hello all. I need an investor for a bakery and confectionery area up north and my financial requirement is N15 million nairapayable through profit sharing in ratio 50-50 in three years. Anyone interested? grin

Is this bakery currently operational?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Richogroup: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
can any interested investors finance an LPO.back by bank guarantee. to palm kernel nut crushing company enugu and palm kernel oil processing company onitsha. if interested let me know.Mr Richard Nnoli
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
vladimiros:

I no someone with a sound mind blowing recording studio and I know some peepz with musical talent. The last ingredient is financing. Thats where you come in. You all can collaborate and start d movement to stardom. Quote or pm me if u are interested.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Heleex: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Richogroup:
can any interested investors finance an LPO.back by bank guarantee. to palm kernel nut crushing company enugu and palm kernel oil processing company onitsha. if interested let me know.Mr Richard Nnoli

What type of bank guarantee are you referring and from which bank? The bank is important because it should be atleast 'A' rating.

What's the expected return on investment?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Geeweeny(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
need an angel investor that will give me a loan that I can use to start up a transport business and also supplying of cement i.e bulk selling of cement... need at least 700k- 1m...based in Benin, contact me on my page if interested
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Richogroup: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
@ helexx. first bank,zenith and diamond banks.return of investment is 38% per transaction
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Omola2ulv: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello,I need angel investor in my importation business. This business is what am doing for living now with my own capital in two state,Oyo State ( Ibadan ) and F.C.T Abuja. Contact; 08165370543
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by bassette(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Great great thread..I love
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by seun4reelbiz: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi, I'm Oluwaseun. I have good news for marketers and capaign managers on diz thread. Im currently selling 21,000,000 Nigerian numbers, sorted by Sex, State, Local Government, Name, Phone Numbers by INEC. Interested? Just text "I AM INTERESTED", ur phone number and e-mail address to 08067032143, Or 08022669949, to get a sample of what you would be buying.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by rhames(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
atlwireles:

Is this bakery currently operational?

No.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by castruccio(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Planning to launch an online (E Commerce) international marketing company by January any investor interested should pm me ....
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
cynim:
Hi..
I have a clothing line shirt brand. Fabrics and production is done in Nigeria.I have been running it for almost a year now. I need 600,000 to scale the business into a ready to wear brand. The payment will be paid back in 1year. You can check www.shirtsbycynim. for past collections. If interested in investing kindly send a mail to shirtsbycynim@gmail.com.

Hello Cynim, I have gone through the page on the link you sent. can you tell me more about your business, cost of unit productions, how you plan to sell and scale up. Your general plan for growth and maybe where you hope to be in the next 5 years. If I'm convinced about what you are doing, I plan to invest for equity if you are ok with that. send info to ask9ja@gmail.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Heleex: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Richogroup:
@ helexx. first bank,zenith and diamond banks.return of investment is 38% per transaction

Can you provide an overview of your business or an executive summary?

Is it an existing business and how long have you been into the business?

Are you the owner of the company and is it registered with CAC?

Explain how the LPO financing scheme works for your business, the expected period of return and duration?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Richogroup: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2014
@heleex,richogroup is into market research.mainly act intermidiate between buyers and suppliers.we provide ready market for mainly suppliers.richogroup has been engaging buyers and supplier since 2008.am principal @richogroup.and hav field marketers.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Richogroup: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
we mandate the buying company to issue lpo/bank guaranteed to suppliers.to give to suppliers more confidents and trust in trading with them.you are aware companies dont like issuing these documents to nigerians suppliers.that action best know to them
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Richogroup: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
so any supplier ready to be supplying.richogroup will make sure you obtain these documents.after suppliers have supplied and payment made to supplier.richogroup get 10% commission of profit.we connect after sales and payment.richogroup get commision

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery? / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / Flutterwave CEO, Olugbenga Agboola, Addresses Misconduct Claims In Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.