Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira (1786 Views)

Xoxoxo for now / Most Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira by MyNaijaNaira(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
It's been a while since I last posted on here, but hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum, and you know that I like to share my extensive business knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article - Top 20 Lucrative Businesses in Nigeria That Make Millions of Naira

Doing business in Nigeria is currently viewed as one of the most lucrative business ventures, in today’s global business environment. For the past 50 years Nigeria has been dependent on its valuable oil resources, which have brought great wealth to a select few. However, as Nigeria’s economic sphere slowly changes, its economic structure diversifies to overcome its dependency on oil. This shift has opened up the playing field for a new generation of entrepreneurs in Nigeria. People, who can identify business opportunities in Nigeria, know that the oil industry is not the only business that you can enter and make money from. If you are thinking of setting up a business in Nigeria and making millions of Naira from it, you can choose from a variety of options. Read and find out my top 20 legitimate money making ventures in Nigeria.

1. Fast Food business – You need decent customer service, management skills and capital in order to set up an eatery and make sure that everything runs professionally. You can set out on your own and create your own brand, or buy in to an already established business franchise, such as Mr. Biggs.

2. E-commerce – This is a very promising venture and the best thing is, you will have all the tools and customers over the web. If you do not have the required knowledge, you can collaborate with an established firm to operate your e-commerce enterprise. Benefits are – Low start-up costs, changes can be made instantly, the potential customer reach, and you can easily measure results with cost affective online marketing.

3. Construction business – Business is booming in Nigeria, and so is our population. To support this growth, Nigeria now has a booming construction and housing sector. The range, type and size of projects is huge, so there are plenty of opportunities depending on how much capital you can invest. If managing a construction project isn’t for you, you can set yourself up as a local dealer to supply building materials. The investment is not as huge, but considerable investment will be required initially to buy and stock materials. But you can be assured that there will be no shortage of business.CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Thanks for all the feedback I've received over the last few months, it gives me the motivation to continue writing and sharing my knowledge. Please share your thoughts. Let me know if there are any topics that you want me to cover in the future smiley wink
Re: Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira by melchuksky(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
@OP i wonder aw mawch yu get..
Re: Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
melchuksky:
@OP i wonder aw mawch yu get..

Thank you for your feedback. I'm doing quite fine wink
Re: Top 20 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Make Millions Of Naira by MyNaijaNaira(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I hope you've found this post useful. I have similar posts coming soon, stay connected smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Multiply Your Income With These 50 Ideas - Free Download / Bussiness Loan / Be A Part Of The Ever Increasing Salt industry and be rewarded for it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.