Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You (3944 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
Although pursuing a girl is a romantic notion, there's no sense in wasting your time and energy if she's never going to reciprocate your feelings. Look for warning signs that tell you she isn't interested before you get too emotionally involved.
Step1
Watch her body language as you talk to her. If she's glancing around the room, checking her watch or trying to catch her friend's eye, she's either losing interest in you or the topic you're discussing. Consider moving on if you change the subject, but she still gives you clipped,disinterested answers.
Step2
Listen for obvious excuses. Take the hint if she repeatedly claims she's meeting friends later, has to work late or has an important project to finish when you ask her out. If they're legitimate reasons and she is interested in you, she'll probably suggest another day or time to get together.
Step3
Move on if she insists she doesn't want to date anyone right now, or that she needs time alone before she starts anew relationship. She may also discuss qualities she dislikes in men, knowing that you have some of those qualities.
Step4
Get the hint if she consistently talks about other guys she's interested in, or if she tries to fix you up with one of her friends. This may be her most direct way of telling you she doesn't like you romantically.
Step5
Consider what her friends tell you. If they know the girl dislikes you, they may drop subtle hints, try to steer you toward another girl or even change the subject when you bring her up.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by IKJ66(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
She may not like you and wiLl not show any of these characteristics !!!!!!!!!!fact!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by LaurelP(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
IKJ66:
She may not like you and wiLl not show any of these characteristics !!!!!!!!!!fact!!!!!
. what is doing this one.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Longstride: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
yes!!!! .....she likes me cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Longstride:

yes!!!! .....she likes me cheesy cheesy
lolx funny guy smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
6. If you make advances and the question ensued, what do you think you are doing ?

then she doesn't love you

Hahahahahahahhahaha
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
6. If you make advances and the question ensued, what do you think you are doing ?

Hahahahahahahhahaha
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Dotwillis1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
7. If she missed ur several 'calls' and she didnt beep u back
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Dotwillis1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
7. If she missed ur several 'calls' and she didnt beep u back. .o boi find ya square root

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dotwillis1:
7. If she missed ur several 'calls' and she didnt beep u back. .o boi find ya square root
cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
How about five ways to know HE doesn't like you
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2014
And some guys who ain't perceptive will still take this signs as playing 'hard to get'. I tire undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by constance500: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2014
wooooohoooooooh she likes me grin
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by angelsing(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazinraj01:
And some guys who ain't perceptive will still take this signs as playing 'hard to get'. I tire undecided
so u have been doing that to a guy chasing u abi?..just be straight up with him, tell him u can't date him
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2014
angelsing:
so u have been doing that to a guy chasing u abi?..just be straight up with him, tell him u can't date him
I've done that to every guy that has chased me and I'm not interested in while telling them that I have no desire of being in a relationship with them but they just don't get it. They hang on to the hope it will happen some day sad
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by angelsing(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazinraj01:
I've done that to every guy that has chased me and I'm not interested in while telling them that I have no desire of being in a relationship with them but they just don't get it. They hang on to the hope it will happen some day sad
Funny enough some guys don't take No for an answer..well guess u will be more subtle and direct next time, just say it directly without mincing word and with so much conviction in ur words that u can't date him..I believe it shud drive in the message
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Crocz(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazinraj01:

It's not bad to hope, you know....but hoping hopelessly is dangerously hopeless grin

#just joking
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Crocz(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hahahahahahahhahaha
grin

Catch ya!...it's either you don't go to church or you are Nairalanding while in church shocked

Diaris Godu o!
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2014
angelsing:
Funny enough some guys don't take No for an answer..well guess u will be more subtle and direct next time, just say it directly without mincing word and with so much conviction in ur words that u can't date him..I believe it shud drive in the message
No, they don't. That's the problem and I'm also stubborn. I'll continue to do my thing and if u still don't get it, OYO is your case. Thanks
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Crocz:

It's not bad to hope, you know....but hoping hopelessly is dangerously hopeless grin

#just joking
lol. Some guys are trying. They can wait for 5 years lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by chimerase2: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Gals re unpredictable atimes
She may luv u and still show dos signs
And she may not like u and yet she won't show dos signs
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Crocz(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazinraj01:
lol. Some guys are trying. They can wait for 5 years lipsrsealed

5yrs?...really?
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2014
Crocz:

5yrs?...really?
Yes. I've seen 3 guys like that waiting for a single girl. I wonder why they wait?
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Crocz(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Blazinraj01:
Yes. I've seen 3 guys like that waiting for a single girl. I wonder why they wait?

Maybe they want to turn "Mario"...me na one 2wks max
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Blazinraj01(f): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2014
Crocz:

cheesy Sounds Fair.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Crocz:

lol cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Frankenstein: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
IKJ66:
Only if the guy is rich and she wants to milk him like most women do.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by balash(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Blazinraj01:

Hmmmm #Passingby All this orange sellers sef
Whrre them dey??
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Stephxoblessed(f): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Xo true.i say some of these when i actually dont like d guy.
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by mesoade(m): 2:09am On Dec 16, 2014
A female friend of mine told me that her ex chased her for 3years . . She said at first she hated him like ebola,but at the 3rd year ,he met the guy at an outing and the guy said something,"habba,3years na,eleyi gidi gan(this one is strong),then after little persuasions . . . She said,just like magic or juju,he fell in love with the guy. . .she told me this cus d guy broke her heart,the guy don straff am ehn!(she no tel me o bt 4rm oda tinz she told me,it's as sure as the 2nd coming of jesus) . . So what i'm i driving at? ,with this kinda story,the points above me are meaningless
Re: 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 16, 2014
If it takes years for her to reply ur msg...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Bad Things Naija Babes Do (very Funny) / Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship / Kiss Nd Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.