Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes (1051 Views)

Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / Auchi Post Ume/Jamb Form & Registration / Jamb Form Is Out 2008/2009 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by osazekid(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls i need help on this jamb form,which i will submit on monday,i dont understand the first,second,third and fourth choice,i asked some one and he said the first and second choice are the university i want while the third and fourth choice are the polytecnic i want,i dont know whether he's correct,i also asked some of my friend and they said the first is the university while the second, a poly and third a college,pls help me i dont want to make mistakes
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by success254(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
bro, d 1st choice is 4 d university of ur choice, d 2nd is 4 college of edu.while d 3rd is 4 poly, these three are d most imp. 4 more info. ask othe people. God bless u.
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by Pr0ton: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
osazekid:
Pls i need help on this jamb form,which i will submit on monday,i dont understand the first,second,third and fourth choice,i asked some one and he said the first and second choice are the university i want while the third and fourth choice are the polytecnic i want,i dont know whether he's correct,i also asked some of my friend and they said the first is the university while the second, a poly and third a college,pls help me i dont want to make mistakes

The first, second, third and fourth choice are... just choices. Fill whatever institution you want. Your first choice could be a uni, poly, coe etc. Same rule goes for the second, third and fourth. For better understanding:

You can make your form like this

First Choice > OAU

Second Choice > Yabatech

Third Choice > Adeyemi College of Education

Fourth Choice > Any kind of innovation.

OR

First Choice > Ibadan Poly

Second Choice > Lasu

Third Choice > Ifo College Of Technology

Fourth Choice > Any type of innovation.

It doesn't matter which institution you put first, be it a university, polytechnic etc. Just as the names imply; your first choice ( which institution do you want most) your second choice after that... and so on.
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by osazekid(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thank you plenty plenty,am relief nw,i appreciate
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by AmooRidwan: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls how true is it that without A's in someone o'level result,one cant study medicine in oau,because i have six C's in my O'level and i wish to study medicine,i'm i good to go?
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
AmooRidwan:
Pls how true is it that without A's in someone o'level result,one cant study medicine in oau,because i have six C's in my O'level and i wish to study medicine,i'm i good to go?
.yea bcs oau is silent in o'level jst pas jamb an pume
Re: Pls Help Me With This Jamb Form,i Dont Want To Make Mistakes by AmooRidwan: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
O.k tanks a lot,and pls is their pume easy to pass? And pls are u a medical student of oau?

(1) (Reply)

MOD Education: Where Your Search For Easy Admission Abroad Ends / FED POLY NEKEDE Supplementary List Out,help Call_07060976365 / 2015 Ogun State School Of Nursing Form Is Out&online.call-09034077456for Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.