Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (41168 Views)

The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode / Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by courage54(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Femistico:

so what do u expect him (GEJ) to do after the chibok kidnap, he should go meet them to fight them bcuz I knew there are some measures going in which you nd I dont kbow. He sent military men to chibok nd we also got assistance from other foreign countries, so let the north be kidnapping there daughters thinking they can disorganise GEJ's govt..no way

and on the issue of 16 graduates who died..pls can compensation to there families brought them back to the families..
as I'm looking at you, I know u dnt have any quality to be a leader nd to govern..u lack it menh..bullshit..

GEJ till 2019

May u and ur family member be treated like d way jonathan is treating those immigration victims.
May u and ur siblings be treat like the way Jonathan is treating the chimbok girls.

I have head a lot of leadership position and I always perform excellently well above that ur drunkard president who says stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by sambrow(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
It's obvious u r d 1 panicking here. Put ur 4 freezer plz
ba7man:
Nairaland rushing to put anti Buhari threads on frontpage is another sign of the growing desperation and frustration at his growing popularity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're panicky.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by hansad: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Azo:
Please read this from obj "My Watch" according to a nairalander..

Have you Read Obj "my watch" ?

18 Critical Things Former President Obasanjo Said About President Jonathan In His New Book

"In the area of corruption, we have been going back steadily from the inception of Yar’Adua’s administration when the ‘hunter’ became the ‘hunted’," Obasanjo states. "Under Jonathan we seem to have gone from frying pan to fire. If in the past corruption was in the corridors of power, it would seem now to be in the sitting room, dining room and bedroom of power."

In his scathing new autobiography, My Watch, former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo made a series of critical assertions against current President Goodluck Jonathan.

Due to the nature of the content, an ally of President Jonathan attempted to use a court order to block the publication of the book.

President Jonathan also personally contacted the former president to appeal that the book not be published until next year, after the 2015 presidential election. Despite this My Watch launched yesterday, Dec. 9, in Lagos, in the presence of prominent political figures and officials.

Review of the three-volume text by SaharaReporters noted that the elder statesman holds nothing back, characterizing Mr. Jonathan as weak, callous and incapable of managing Nigeria.

He also criticizes the handling of the Boko Haram insurgency crisis, the PDP, and the Governors Forum, among other things. Excerpts from some of the most significant critiques are below.

On President Jonathan's character:
Jonathan is lacking in broad vision, knowledge, confidence, understanding, concentration, capacity, sense of security, courage, moral and ethical principles, character and passion to move the nation forward on a fast trajectory.

Although he might wish to do well, he does not know how nor does he have the capacity to. To compound his problem he has not surrounded himself with aides sufficiently imbued with the qualities and abilities to help him out.

Most of them are greedy hangers-on or hungry lacklustre characters interested only in their mouths and their pockets

President Jonathan can still make amends to save himself, many of his associates in government, his government, and the nation. If, in the end, he fails he will have no one but himself to blame.

He has great opportunities, many of which only come once in a lifetime; and if he misses them it will only be due to his inadequacy, myopia, personal interest and self-aggrandizement, lack of sagacity, wisdom. I hope he can and will avoid having any cause for regret.

The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests.

I could not stop myself from blurting out: “Mr. President, no Nigerian should be your enemy. You have to rule over all of them whether or not they like you. Please, you have to be like rain falling on good and bad people alike.”

An elder statesman who formed a close relationship with President Jonathan very early in his presidency came to the conclusion, after six months, that the president has not got what it takes to lead.

It was the same elder statesman who reportedly tried to jolt the president into action by telling him that there were five presidents in Nigeria, and these were his wife the first lady, Deziani, Oduah, Ngozi and the president himself, and that he was the weakest of the five.

On corruption:
In the area of corruption, we have been going back steadily from the inception of Yar’Adua’s administration when the ‘hunter’ became the ‘hunted’. But under Jonathan we seem to have gone from frying pan to fire. If in the past corruption was in the corridors of power, it would seem now to be in the sitting room, dining room and bedroom of power.

If what is called ‘corruption’ is stealing, under the watch of Goodluck Jonathan, then government has become legalised and protected robbery.

The presidency had instructed EFCC to remove a vital document in Gbenga Daniel’s file in their custody, to assist getting Gbenga Daniel off the hook. All these cases were reported to the president and were known to him; but because they involve the president’s interests, directly or indirectly, no action has been taken.
With the 2011 elections, heavy financial prices were paid to Lagos and Ondo State opposition political leaders to secure the vote for the president, against the interest of PDP at the state level...

The situation where the president surreptitiously invited Bola Tinubu, lifting him at night by presidential aircraft from Lagos to Abuja to hatch a plan for Bola to support one PDP presidential candidate at the expense of all other PDP candidates for any office in Lagos, can only be described as obscene, unethical, corruption-ridden and a show of bad leadership...W

hatever amount of money was given to Bola Tinubu to procure votes for the 2011 presidential election in Lagos was, to say the least, unnecessary. What made this phenomenon particularly bad was that government had raised the money from government transactions which fuel corruption.

I got a warning that this administration was attempting to induce two of my daughters, including Iyabo, to do a dirty job. I warned them both against it, but because of her character, the influence of her mother and her attitude, Iyabo succumbed; the other daughter did not.

On the Boko Haram insurgency, the insecurity crisis, and #BringBackOurGirls:
I was in Sierra Leone on the day Boko Haram [bombed] the UN building in Abuja. As soon as I returned to Nigeria I called the inspector-general of police to hear his views on the issue. I was not impressed with his explanation.

I also talked to the then national security adviser and his explanation was substantially blank. I went to Jonathan, the president, on the same issue. His reaction, and his view that Boko Haram were ‘a bunch of riffraffs’ left me even colder.

The one incident that overtly and graphically exposed the ineptitude, ineffectiveness, inefficiency, carelessness, cluelessness, callousness, insensitivity and selfishness of Goodluck Jonathan was the abduction of about 276 school girls from Chibok in Borno State by Boko Haram.

The reaction and attitude of our president and his household was non-belief, to the extent that 18 days passed before he grudgingly concede to accept the reality of the abduction. If serious action had been taken within 48 hours, the story could have been different.

I was not surprised that the president went dancing twenty-four hours after the Nyanya explosion that took seventy-five lives. I also found believable the statement allegedly credited to the president after both the Nyanya explosion and the Chibok school girls abduction to the effect that since some people in the North had said that they would make Nigerian ungovernable, they could keep on killing and abducting each other.

If these girls are not released, it will be a big dent on the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan, and a dark blot on Nigeria’s reputation and history; and, for years and indeed decades, Nigeria will continue to live with the agony and memory of the action and inaction of leadership regarding the Chibok school girls.

But what is more, a bad precedent would have been created; Boko Haram has tasted blood and will always want more… Who knows, another group of terrorists might have learned from Boko Haram. This time it is Chibok; next time it could be Ibogun or Otueke.

Vice-President Biden had categorically told Jonathan during the African Summit in Washington in August 2014 that with the state of his governance and the level of the destruction of the military, they would not be able to help Nigeria.

On PDP and party politics:
A political party, and its leadership, that condones corruption and engages discredited people to abuse and insult genuine, authentic and objective critics is a political party on the path of ruin and destruction.

The PDP must be rescued from that path, otherwise it will soon fade into history. Criticism, particularly objective criticism, is an indispensable element of democracy and a democratic dispensation.

PDP would need to be brought back to being a well-led, disciplined and respected, harmonious party that can easily win elections, rule and govern, and not one sacrificing the party’s interest for personal gain, setting governors of the party against each other, supporting candidates of other parties against candidates of the party as it happened in Lagos, Edo and Ondo States, and harassing credible leaders of the party and seeking to replace them with criminals and dubious characters in order to further presidential interests.

On the Nigerian Governors Forum election crisis:
Two governors from the [PDP] - Liyel Imoke of Cross River and Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta States - and Godswill Akpabio from Akwa Ibom State by himself, came to me in Abuja, appealing to me to intervene in the situation of the Governors’ Forum, particularly in the disagreement within the PDP governors.

Akpabio said starkly in his frank and outspoken manner: “We have messed up and don’t leave us alone. For me, I don’t want to go to jail and my children are too young. I will report our meeting to the President.” Nobody, including President Jonathan, would like to go to jail, and he knew he could, depending on how things turned out or failed to shape from then on.

I have always seen the Governors’ Forum as a type of trade union as they behave that way most of the time. [Jonathan] told the story of how Obong Atta was relieved of his position as chairman and Lucky Igbinedion was enthroned by less than fifty percent of the governors, and of how Bukola Saraki manoeuvred the Forum to serve his presidential ambition

In the last two years, OBJ wanted to personally choose and impose a new PDP presidential candidate for 2015, the same manner he imposed Yar'Adua and GEJ on Nigeria in 2007; but the officials of PDP refused OBJ that.
Since then, OBJ turned to opposition against PDP with focus against President Jonathan.

OBJ's "My Watch" is a book meant and timed as a campaign material for the benefit of the opposition APC.

If not for the ridicule it shall bring him as a former president who abandoned his party for the opposition party, OBJ would have since joined APC when it dawned on him this time that he could no longer afford to select and impose a presidential candidate on PDP.

WHO TAKES WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OBJ'S "MY WATCH" SERIOUS, EXCEPT APC PEOPLE?

1 Like

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Danpersie31(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tboysalau:
we all know boko haram has being in existence even b4 GEJ. So what are you ranting about for
was book haram bombing during yar adua 's time? he was a northerner. y during gej time afta a frustrated man afta losing election said he ll make d nation ungovernable. dis case is audible 2 d deaf,clear 2d blind ...y can't u just get it? ur case is strong jawe..beta fast 2get ur sanity back cos u losing it
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ojaydedon(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
eleojo23:
The way I see it, Buhari will get more votes than he did last time but GEJ will still win the election because GEJ's votes will still surpass his. PDP still has an upper hand.

For all the APC e-warriors screaming that they will send GEJ back to Otueke, I guess you intend to do that online, right?

Forget the likes you get on nairaland.

Most of these young people liking your posts on this forum are not actually going to vote because a sizeable number of youths do not care to vote.
The real voters are the older people, the market men/women, and the common men on the streets. If you want to actually feel the political temperature, take your campaign to them.
If not you'll wake up in 2015 to find out that you won the election...only online!

Buhari has not done enough homework as regards his ambition so GEJ still has an upper hand.

dont mind d e warriors...
They will be suprised..
They think politics is about online posts and interviews..

This is nigeria incase many hav forgoten...

2019 will suprise GMB...

I pray crises doesnt start again after he looses..

Violent ppl support gmb...
U support som1 cos u believ he has smtin u can offer dem..

What is buhari offering?

Gmb supporters shine ur eyes
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
KINGPIN26:

Are u sure u nid enlitement? Its plain to c. What i'm sayin is: I'm nt sayin that jonathan is a beta choice 4 Nigerian but surely, Buhari is nt a good choice 4 APC

Your statements are incoherent. Choice for APC or Nigeria? then who is and justify your reason?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
hansad:

In the last two years, OBJ wanted to personally choose and impose a new PDP presidential candidate for 2015, the same manner he imposed Yar'Adua and GEJ on Nigeria in 2007; but the officials of PDP refused OBJ that.
Since then, OBJ turned to opposition against PDP with focus against President Jonathan.

OBJ's "My Watch" is a book meant and timed as a campaign material for the benefit of the opposition APC.

If not for the ridicule it shall bring him as a former president who abandoned his party for the opposition party, OBJ would have since joined APC when it dawned on him this time that he could no longer afford to select and impose a presidential candidate on PDP.

WHO TAKES WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OBJ'S "MY WATCH" SERIOUS, EXCEPT APC PEOPLE?

But obj is still a PDP chieftain you lnw? If all these are not true why were the 5 PDP Govs begging?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Hussyhope84: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Femi fanikayode how much where u paid by the PDP to tarnish Buharis hard earned Reputation? Pls tell cos d way u open ur mouth dis days is really obvious.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by KINGPIN26(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Azo:

Your statements are incoherent. Choice for APC or Nigeria? then who is and justify your reason?

U tel me why it must b buhari. B4 my father we were told that they'r d leaders of tmrw......but funny enough those same ppl are the 1c forcin there way to power.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Ovacoma: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
he will answer there is no problem with that.

But giving amnesty to criminal breed more criminals.

Why is it that the only thing pdp Ve always use in badmouthing him is been an havoc wrecker and jihadist.
Can't u change your tune for once.

Every Sensible people knows Boko haram are not fighting for Islam as they say.
Islam does not support dis craziness some fool called jihad.
Do research before associating Boko haram as jihadist
if islam does not support terrorism, it wouldnt flourish as it does arround d world today. D fact is dat many muslims are happy about it, and many directly and indirectly support it.

2 Likes

Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by KINGPIN26(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
In summary, just d same way u'r willin to ignore buhari error........thats d same way i'm willin to accept jonathan 4 his failure until we can find a beta candidate
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Dindera(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
darediamond:
Abeg Dindera, se afit use this as Title for my next Book? Ano wan receive copyrigth hammer abeg. grin grin grin
It's all yours cool
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by infofta(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Questions GEJ must also answer.
1. Where is our missing oil money?
2. What happened to all corruption cases?
3. Why are criminals given presidential pardon etc.
Infact I will vote for anything that is contesting with GEJ.
We need change.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by drstone1: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tboysalau:
TEAM GMB
GEJ TILL 2015
9 WEEKS REMAINING!!!

I love this! Within 9weeks someones delusional fAntasy of occupying ASO rock ever as a President would be permanently confined to the thrashbin of failed history!!!!
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeh, a don hammer!! grin grin grin grin Bestseller already!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dindera:
It's all yours cool
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by satmaniac(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mutuwa:

BTW

WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by satmaniac(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
hansad:
But Buhari far north led Nigeria for nearly 40 of the country's 54 years. So how has PDP excluded the north?

That was what fani Kayode said before amd now he want us to believe buhari is the cause. You can see how he contradict his earlier statement!
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2014
crown777:

Bro under obj in the 70's buhari was the petroleum minister, 3 refineries built when he was the petroleum minister. Under his regime as the head of state we exported petrol products to other nation. Too late to bring him down, he is the Change we need. Tired of a woman rappa abeg, don clueless

Buhari did not master mind the construction of any refinery. All refineries were constructed or began during Gowon era. Some might had been completed during Muritala and the subsequent OBJ that succeeded him. All what obj did during his military dictatorship tenure, were continuation of laid down master plans. Nigeria need to move forward. Prospecting Buhari, is moving many, many steps backward.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2014
If I'm not mistaking, the only thing original attributable to OBJ in the 70's, were "operation feed the nation" and the "Green Revolution". Both fizzled out and failed. Of course, the true power never rested in him. Power resided with the northern military hierarchy Cabals. Obasanjo was a puppet of the supreme military organ. He wasn't even the commander in chief of the Army forces. Brigadiar Yaradua held that power.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2014
rexzqcom:
If I'm not mistaking, the only thing original attributable to OBJ in the 70's, were "operation feed the nation" and the "Green Revolution". Both fizzled out and failed. Of course, the true power never rested in him. Power resided with the northern military hierarchy Cabals. Obasanjo was a puppet of the supreme military organ. He wasn't even the commander in chief of the Army forces. Brigadiar Yaradua held that power.

Thats. Lie. Nigerian Airways increased from i think 2 airplanes in the fleet to about 33. So be careful asserting incomplete info.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
KINGPIN26:

U tel me why it must b buhari. B4 my father we were told that they'r d leaders of tmrw......but funny enough those same ppl are the 1c forcin there way to power.

U are a serious joke. Like seriously, are u quoting a line from a comedian?
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ojaydedon(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
ojaydedon:

dont mind d e warriors...
They will be suprised..
They think politics is about online posts and interviews..

This is nigeria incase many hav forgoten...

2019 will suprise GMB...

I pray crises doesnt start again after he looses..

Violent ppl support gmb...
U support som1 cos u believ he has smtin u can offer dem..

What is buhari offering?

Gmb supporters shine ur eyes

some things u dont know about gmb

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who
conducted and supervised the famous "BakoloriMassacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.
2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.
3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an
apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were
angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?
4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under
aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo,
whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which
Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and
pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule,
was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.
6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for
reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion
money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.
7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent
history.
8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was
ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more
expose'.
9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh
(26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did
not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.
10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There
is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on
precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.
11. After the military government of Major- General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by
buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release. 12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General
Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well- known."
13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he
still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to
lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post? A leopard can never, ever change it's spots.

Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by ojaydedon(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=satmaniac post=28881015][/quote]

see this 1

things u need to know about gmb

1. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who
conducted and supervised the famous "BakoloriMassacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.
2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.
3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an
apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were
angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?
4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under
aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo,
whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which
Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and
pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule,
was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.
6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for
reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion
money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.
7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent
history.
8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was
ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more
expose'.
9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh
(26). To put it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did
not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.
10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There
is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on
precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.
11. After the military government of Major- General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by
buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release. 12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General
Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well- known."
13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he
still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to
lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post? A leopard can never, ever change it's spots.

Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by rexzqcom(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Azo:

Thats. Lie. Nigerian Airways increased from i think 2 airplanes in the fleet to about 33. So be careful asserting incomplete info.

Mr Truthteller, obj might have increased the fleet of Nigeria airways then, neither him nor Buhari created the company. There's no doubt they tinkered with existing structures. They never created anything worthwhile.Certainly didn't build any refinery.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by hardebounty(m): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Danpersie31:

was book haram bombing during yar adua 's time? he was a northerner. y during gej time afta a frustrated man afta losing election said he ll make d nation ungovernable. dis case is audible 2 d deaf,clear 2d blind ...y can't u just get it? ur case is strong jawe..beta fast 2get ur sanity back cos u losing it

Dude, despite u been on virtually all Social media, dat didn't help d level @which u av been Missed informed.. May God help yu. #ReadRight
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by Azo(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2014
rexzqcom:

Mr Truthteller, obj might have increased the fleet of Nigeria airways then, neither him nor Buhari created the company. There's no doubt they tinkered with existing structures. They never created anything worthwhile.Certainly didn't build any refinery.

common; stop thinking like a moro.n, (pls pardon me). Not that I have alluded to your speculations that thy have never initiated or created an entity, but even if that were to be true, what is the essence of building infrastructures u have no knowledge or know how as to maintaining them (as the case with the new unis when the existing are in a dilapidated state). Alas compare this situation with someone that can improve existing condition to be competitive world wide!!

I compare most analysis of Nigerians on this forum and the way they reason with Yanks, Brits, and Europeans that I have met and lived with and cant wonder why they think we are stupi.d. May be we are not stupid just that we are blinded to the truth cos of our capricious nature.

And FYI, he increased the number of airplanes in the fleet..
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by biodemetrik: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
darediamond:
You are A Murderer then.
Carboncopy of The Zombie Blood Sucker Buari himself.
Shege!
U seems to be a semi literate. Tank pres. Jona for making ur life better.
Re: Questions General Buhari Must Answer, By Fani-kayode by darediamond(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mumu.
biodemetrik:

U seems to be a semi literate. Tank pres. Jona for making ur life better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious / Let Them Come & Beat Me: Wike Insists On Permission Before Rallies, Hits Dogara / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.