Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love (582 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Problem Of Unemployment Rate In Nigeria And Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love by oladele97: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
Part 1
I don't think is crazy, perhaps am not the first person to fall in love with a girl have never seen before. I was convinced and persuaded with the witty and charismatic pictures of Funke I saw on facebook. It took me two month me two month to confuse her to date me, after several text, call and chat. Anyway we have not meet before. I was so happy when we agree to meet on first of january year 2014.
It is 31st december, I was angst ridden and so eager to meet the love of my life....I need to get some wears in ikorodu garage, so I board a bus from odogunyan....when the bus got to laspotech first gate the driver stop to pick more passenger....there come in a beautiful young lady, my attension was not on her cause I was busy reading a thread on nairaland. Just a few minute after we move, the girl fell from her seat, and started rolling...someone says is epilepsy, another woman say NO is just a convultion. I was shock because have never experience such before. Anywise I prayed for her in my mind that she see a good husband who will take care of her.
When is time for me to meet Funke at MR. Biggs in ikorodu on 1st of january 2014...I tried as much as possible to be good shape...I was waiting infront of the eatry when the shinning, ardent young girl was coming, wearing the colour of the funke told she Is going to put on....as she move closer I came to realize is the same girl who had convultion in the bus yesterday.

I was shock and perhaps the only thing I could do is to run for her.
She called my name but I refuse to answer!!!
Re: Problem Of Social Network, Story Of Love by Onemansquad(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Why?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Yet? Be The First On Literature / Big Bang Lagos / To Love You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.