Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Official Call Out - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Official Call Out (445 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Call Out by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Viewers, if your reading dis page its an official call out of an opponent who is a mod.. a friend and a brother in the world of hiphop...

he got me banned unjustly for a crime we all usually commit in here..[parental dissing]
............. .OR
Maybe he despise Me...right from d day i came into nairaland and have been waiting to tell me... so here is his chance

for over 3weeks i couldnt post nor participate in the ongoing Nl Rap battle ''King of poet'' tourney cus i was Banned!!! for No reason..thereby losing the chance of been crowned king... 2014 dis year...

Here is the link
www.nairaland.com/2010316/official-nl-king-of-poet-tourney-sign-up

I even had to beg him just to let me loose...cus i neva knew dis dude had me in mind ever since

Emaprince:
I think warriblood have come clean.

In his last few posts,he apologized to mikuz and vowed never to cross that line again.he also expressed how he deeply missed this place..I can feel his pain now..the guy derives joy from here and he has a second familly here too..

I'm one of his numerous followers so I read his posts and on behalf of all the well behaved guys in this section,I beg Mikuz to forgive and unban warriblood..
Thanks!

i respect him alot...cus he is older than me in here and outside d word

i know he might look down on this or precisely on me for writing this...cus am probably the wackest textcee presently on nairaland but i still got to do it though..just to free my mind since d day i got unbanned.....

Wit enough said...

MIKUZ i CALL YOU OUT

MAN TO MAN

32lines

ACCEPT or REJECT

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Artist Get Far ..in Promotions / Let's Create Your Artist Page For You / Get Signed To International Label Houses + Free Music Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.