Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband (29914 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor / “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by lirusehn(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
i find it hard to give a spoon!!! Who carez? undecided
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by born2fuckpussy: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
She just happens to have a very understanding man as a husband. If not, all dis one na story for d gods
won bêere, awon olote...

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by sccofield(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2014
@ Khalessi That name "Khalessi" am sure hv heard it somewhere
Khalessi:
If you believe this, you will believe anything.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by hardbody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
She just happens to have a very understanding man as a husband. If not, all dis one na story for d gods

She is either lying about her marital fidelity or the husband just chose to turn a blind eye. Afterall what you do not know cant hurt you. Meanwhile i bet myblast buck that the husband is slamming away at every willing pucci and is enjoying his moments of freedom. Most men do, trust me.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by adedayourt(m): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2014
So was the bomb there..

Who is it that doesn't get tempted??

Nl can so create a mountain outa of an ant-hill
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2014
She forgot to add that she has yielded several times to such temptations. Sifax Group oga and Senator Abaribe (among others) have 'first hand' experience.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Click "LIKE" if you think Omotola is telling one of her usual lies. angry

My God
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by adexsimply(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2014
sccofield:
@ Khalessi That name "Khalessi" am sure hv heard it somewhere
"Khaleesi" Game of thrones, That's Daenerys Stormborn's Dothraki title.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by johndarey(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Omotola fair, her husband fair but why all their children black?
question 4 d gods
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 14, 2014
She don forget Sifax Boss bah? People dey watch you ma'am.. No hidden place
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Why are people calling her a liar? Is it not possible that she can stay true to her vows?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by epospiky(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Only God knows how many time you succumbed to it...not judging though.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by ionsman: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Those of you saying she's lying, bring proofs or else keep shut forever....
So all married celebrities must fornicate abi?

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2014
me too,who wasn't tempted?
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2014
I Love You Omotola

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Chrisx1x(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
I dnt believe anything she is saying.we all knw how these actress behave.they are all fake!
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by M4gunners: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
I think She is being honest here.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by kepal99(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Straight foward, pretenseless, right on, sincere, candid... Help me wt adjectives pls.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Chinaka2014(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Any woman who is truthful to her husband must as well have a happy home despite what she do and also will be supported fully by her husband. the reason men suspect their wives is that many of them (women)thinks that what men need from them is just their support, therefore making them to instead of pursing their career, they result sleep ing around men. About good woman she was keep it up.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Elinob(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Are u sure u didn't cheat on him already or u Jst want to make a fool ur urself
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by sarutobie(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
troublemaker! grin
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Smh for Nigerians, if she said she has cheated on her husband, you people will castigate her, she said she has been tempted, you still castigate,she said she has never cheated you lot still castigate and rant about her "kissing in movies ".This same demented fellows will Castigate her if she did not kiss in movies saying "you're an actress, interprete your role well"....Nigerians are just insatiable. Always looking out for successful people's downfall. Be there drinking panadol on her headache o.her husband is not complaining, her husband's family is not complaining (which is typical of nigerian in-laws) but it is you her so-called fans that carry matter ontop head.. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2014
undecided

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by MEILYN(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
It is quid pro-quo and not qui pro-quo
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by houstonia(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
[size=19pt]if she really said this then trust me, there is a huge chance she Don do am before ( she has actually cheated on him)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by ogawisdom(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2014
N u expect us to believe u neva yielded to any cheesy I can bet my right hand dt u ve cheated on him before so stop actin d good girl here tongue
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by santana45: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2014
That your daughter. I'm observing her here from Russia
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
I tell u..real big story
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by BlissB(f): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2014
wat is d bombshell dere...these op's n mod's nid crious bashing.....every married woman is being tempted by men not to talk of a beautiful n successful married woman.......its her ability 2 resist these temptations dat mata's and many women out there has done that......jst stop making mountain out of mole pls
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by nairaman66(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:

Her fairness na Fahrenheit... grin
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by peterjero(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Click like if you think this is story for the gods.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Ask Gregor Mendel in grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes / Kate Henshaw Shocked That Quality Education "Is Are Sure" In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.