Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband (29913 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor / “I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband” -Omotola Jalaide- Ekeide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by shady26(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Omotola fair, her husband fair but why all their children black?
BReaching
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by holatin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
AmberQueen:

As in,

I sooo love her...

Always sayin it d way it is.

Take it or leave it,it is wat it is...
#BluntHonesty

Gbam ! amberqueen has spoken and backed me up
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by BluStreak(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
If you are here and you know that this woman has just told a blatant lie based on some peace of evidence or information you are privy of, click LIKE.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by femi4: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Same here, always tempted to cheat as well
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Bamz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Right. smiley

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by AfroBlue(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Omotola Cheated With Taiwo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/671396/omotola-cheated-taiwo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fUvF0TwQyUs/T-ZKjiyCeoI/AAAAAAAAgko/eEL3NmWVDRU/s640/_MG_7822.JPG[/img]

Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde In Alleged Secret Romance With Taiwo Afolabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/671375/actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-alleged

Lagos big boy Taiwo Afolabi of the Sifax Group fame and Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are alleged of having a well shrouded romance.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
She just happens to have a very understanding man as a husband. If not, all dis one na story for d gods
this first lesson is never to form wen u are in search of the man of ur dream. let d man who loves u fot who u really are come to u, instead ladies will form till dey enter fry pan. Alakadas are plenty out there
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elantracey:

why do you think she's lying ?
because women lie

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Okey8122(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
I pity ur husband

1 Like

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by smartleo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
pro01:
She forgot to add that she has yielded several times to such temptations. Sifax Group oga and Senator Abaribe (among others) have 'first hand' experience.

Source pls.no more gossip,be bold,speak out.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Hexzyz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Elantracey:

That's why its call 'act' its may be different from her in real life moreover her roles are never explicit .
Hello dear, have you watched one of her movie called 'the prostitute' featuring her and segun arinze?
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Ilekeh(f): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
I really like this woman. I try not to, but it's so hard not to respect her. Her vision in life, her passion, her fashion, just everything.

Too much. Omo smart, omo sexy, omo hardworking.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Ilekeh(f): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
AfroBlue:
Omotola Cheated With Taiwo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/671396/omotola-cheated-taiwo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fUvF0TwQyUs/T-ZKjiyCeoI/AAAAAAAAgko/eEL3NmWVDRU/s640/_MG_7822.JPG[/img]

Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde In Alleged Secret Romance With Taiwo Afolabi - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/671375/actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-alleged

Lagos big boy Taiwo Afolabi of the Sifax Group fame and Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are alleged of having a well shrouded romance.

Keyword: alleged.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Ilekeh(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Khalessi:
Omotola fair, her husband fair but why all their children black?

Recessive and dominant genes are usually what they teach in bio and genetics classes.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by robosky02(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
leave the babe alone she is enjoying her life

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Spadelicious: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
OMOTOLA, I SUPPOSE CHEATING ON YOUR HUSBAND BY SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMEN DOES NOT QUALIFY AS CHEATING. IT IS A KNOWN FACT IN INNER CIRCLES THAT YOU ARE BISEXUAL ND SWING BOTH WAYS, SO SAVE ALL THE SEMONISING HERE BECAUSE SOON, SOME OF YOUR FEMALE BEDMATES WILL START CRAWLING OUT FROM THE WOODWORK. COSBY SHOULD RANK AS A CAUTION TO YOU.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by esonuu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
andyanders:

You said it all my brother. In fact, let us just accept her confession and allow them be.Look at Omotola eyes and you can see a woman who can even seduce a man without him asking for it.Why must she as a married woman be accepting gifts from men?
hahahaha they are doing santa and children show,doz men na fada xmas
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
LaurelP:
She just happens to have a very understanding man as a husband. If not, all dis one na story for d gods

I will give 90% kudos to her hubby

Matthew is her God given hubby
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
sccofield:
@ Khalessi That name "Khalessi" am sure hv heard it somewhere

I think Game of Thrones
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love this lady!
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:
Click "LIKE" if you think Omotola is telling one of her usual lies. angry
The article itself was a lie!
https://www.nairaland.com/2044395/omotola-denies-granting-vanguard-interview...the
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by aspirebig: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
She is human after all. It is expected.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by zudozz: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
4 those of u who could not read her english very well. She was actually saying since she got married n started acting n came 2 limelight she has not fked another pryk!! Did I hear someone singing Story 4 d Gods. I always say it.. If I ve d guts/balls 2 marry 1 of this very beautiful young actresses n I think am d only that dats visits her ''holy of holy''..my kinsmen shld tie me 2 a tree n flog me with barbwire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
owolawitola:
You could hav stopped at two if you wanted. Obviously u felt like readin it more than a thousand times.
OK. U've bin noticed
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by AfroBlue(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilekeh:

Keyword: alleged.

i've been a fan of sexy since Nollywood's ' Games Women Play, and Blood Sisters'.

yes, the alleged word is in order.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L29tby1zZXh5LWFuZC1ha29uLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]
Omo Sexy and Akon

Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by nairalife2013(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
To continue collecting gifts from dudes ln return for turning them down...hmm.
a reasonable woman knows this is wrong.
On a good day set aside by a bad dude, things will go wrong... itz not only in movies that dis happen. It do also happen in real life.

Some young men are stupendously rich and breathtakingly handsome and, above all, very cool, gravely taciturn, religiously patient and contagiously adamant!

Dont wait till u hear d song that says:
What's the long face
What are u crying for
Didn't u expect it
When u upon yur door
To the man in long coat
With a long list of victims...

I thot U should know d world better by now;
I thot yur hubby should teach u the ways
And show u many horizons by now.

To a bad dude, in a corner for two, d day is to come and, for him, itx a dwell-to plunge himself into u alas! D gift part of his strength.

Go to
Walk away in and out
Do every every
Be proud upon thy own strength
Do all things
But always go, prepared.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
wink

holatin:

Gbam ! amberqueen has spoken and backed me up
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by itstpia8: 4:58am On Dec 15, 2014
AfroBlue:

. . . . . . . . .

Bros you too dey follow this woman o
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by holatin(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by owolawitola(f): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lol
ALKARULEZ615:
OK. U've bin noticed
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterjero:
Click like if you think this is story for the gods.
Kai.. uptil now, dem never click like.
Re: Omotola’s Bombshell: I Have Been Tempted Many Times To Cheat On My Husband by peterjero(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Bossforeva:
Kai.. uptil now, dem never click like.
I no know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes / Kate Henshaw Shocked That Quality Education "Is Are Sure" In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.