Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

11 Year Old Girl Steals $10,000 To Meet Boy She Chatted With On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Year Old Girl Steals $10,000 To Meet Boy She Chatted With On Facebook (720 Views)

Pastor Rapes 11-year-old In Brothel / 11-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Herbalist For Sex Slave Returns After 5 Years / 11-year-old Girl Impregnated By Three Teachers In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Girl Steals $10,000 To Meet Boy She Chatted With On Facebook by Huffington: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
An 11-year-old girl stole thousands of dollars from her grandma and then told a cab driver to take her halfway across the country so she could meet a 16-year-old boy she'd been chatting with online.

Alexis Waller is safe and sound and will not face any charges after her pre-teen hijinks, according to KARK.

Authorities said Waller stole $10,000 from her grandmother's sock drawer in Bryant, Arkansas. Then she hitched a ride with a stranger to Little Rock where she called a cab. Waller told the cab driver to take her to Jacksonville, Florida.

"I said I need to go to Jacksonville, Florida," Waller told KARK. "He's like, 'do you have money' and I'm like, 'yes.'"
http://ndibenonso..com/2014/12/11-year-old-girl-steals-10000-to-meet.html

(Click link for the rest of the news)

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Steals $10,000 To Meet Boy She Chatted With On Facebook by opotoribodoz: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2014
Mtshew.....no koboko 4 thr, na wetin cause am

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Xenophobic Killings In South Africa 2015. Blood At The End Of The Rainbow. / Air Force Corporal Slaps Police Inspector At Filling Station In Lagos / Photo:man Likes His Wanted Poster On Facebook,gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.