Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? (9023 Views)

Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age? / NYSC: Is Kaduna A Good Place To Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by ezera(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Service was like a big party where your entry and exit is barely noticed unless you steal the show on the dance floor. So is the NYSC where thousands come and go, only few who made a mark are remembered. Given a chance to serve again, i would SAVE. Save to start up a business after service, or save to further my M.s.c.
And you?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nothing. Nothing at all. It was a waste of one year.

15 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by tempex88(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
NCCF rural Rugged

12 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by braintext(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
I'm waiting patiently till my time to serve arrives
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
I would enjoy camp more..

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by mastercee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Second chance for that time waster? Abegiiiiiiiii

During the normal time sef, Na ghost corper I be.... So why should I want a second chance

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by LeylowDee: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Save 2 startup biz...
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by MrTeymee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
I dunno yet ah never serve buh tz gonna be spluffik sha.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by nollyway(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Confused cry
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by bloglover(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
mami market go too hear am during orientation. That's the only opportunity I have to be unserious.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
I
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Dagah2: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Will cross the bridge when I get to it...
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
I would pass the chance: I didn't need to do it.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by merieam16(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nofin @all cos I enjoyed every bit of it

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by html14java(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
NYSC

National Year of Sex and Comfort

So boring all you could always think of is your intimate partner
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will bleep the school principal that offered me her kitty on a platter but I declined.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by onadana: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
coolI won't serve again,its a pointless waste of time.
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by kccarew(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
When I was serving, I joined the band...the best CDS any state can have which is NYSC band ogun state, but instead of joing the bass section, I would be a sid player(sner drum) I rock playing it with all my efizi... wink
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Nmeri17: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
2nd what?? undecided I'm not even going the ist time
Re: What Would You Do Differently Given A Second Chance To Serve? by Dagah2: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
I would pass the chance: I didn't need to do it.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Corper Kidnapped In Ebonyi Is Rescued / If You're A Corp Member, This Is A Must Read!!! / 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.