Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up (22968 Views)

Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by lalasticlala(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
Desperation often takes over after a bad a break-up happens, especially for serious relationships. At those moments, there are 4 things you must never do.

Love hurts. Yes it does.

In fact, according to some people, true love hurts even more than casual romance.

Sometimes, in the midst of all the hurt, we give up and the relationship is killed, with the good things it came with.

In some unfortunate scenarios, one of the parties is still hoping for the romance to continue while the other one may have gone as far as getting someone new. Sad.

When a break-up happens, especially for serious relationships, there is this desperation that befalls the hurt party.

But like all things done in desperation, it sometimes leads to more problems.

Anyway, here are 4 things Wha’anda things you should NEVER do after a break up:

Do not pine over old text messages. Ah, those old text messages are evil. You read them —the mushy moment messages, and your heart goes into frenzy. Best thing is to just either delete them (if you are sure there is no comeback) or try to ignore them.

Do not begin to listen to forlorn love songs like Akon’s sad ‘Lonely’ or Eamon’s butt-hurt ‘Bleep What I Said.’ It is best that you also avoid songs that tune up your emotions, soft like Enya’s beats or even Radiohead. The reasons is that these songs bring a rush of emotions that might make you cry your eyes out or do something much worse —like suicide!

Do not begin to stalk your ex on Facebook (Social media). Trust Wha’anda, the more you read about the person’s activities, the worse you’ll feel. You just might be unfortunate to read updates about you or learn that he or she is getting married. A status update or a tweet can crash your whole day. So stay off their social media profiles until you move on.

Do not stop loving. The easiest cure for a heart-hurt is falling in love again. See, staying alone for a zillion years will neither erase the sad event nor make you immune to the need for sex and love. Paid or random sex will also not be a good as sex inside a relationship, even if it will eventually crash. So you gotta go out there and get someone who appreciates you instead of crying over spilt milk while the person you are pining over is living the life.

There you go…Stay in love and stay happy.

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/love-hurts-4-things-you-must-never-do-after-a-break-up-id3345962.html

19 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
lala a bia kwa ozo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by ceo4eva: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Do not be too quick to jump into another relationship after a breakup to avoid making further mistakes.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by jahbiz: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
All read and understood.
But my type has moved on spiritually long b4 the physical break up so no break up hurts me.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by chimerase2: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
it doesnt stop me from playing dos romantic songs like beautiful in white aye and so on
yes u re right by sayign if i play dem i remember sweet memories some times i smile sometimes i feel bad such is life
again make i hear say i no stalk ma ex for FB infact istill hv her facebook password wich i log in to check her activities i knw by doing dat amu killing ma self but hey dat is my own part of medicine embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by donmalcolm21(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2014
The most important thing you shouldn't do is Don't let your Yesterday define your Today

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2014
jboy73:
So I just commented so I would make front page.

u b olodo...is this ur write-up?
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by princessayesha(f): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Ok bye
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2014
princessayesha:
Ok bye
c pesin
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by dre11(m): 1:07am On Dec 14, 2014
••Do not keep anything that keeps reminding you of your EX

••Do not suck up on your relationship with the opposite sex just because some breaks your heart

••Do not pass the blame of your break-up with your EX on yourself

••Do not cry all day because of a slip milk

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by Afrok(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2014
The only thing U must not do after a breakup is; DON'T BREAK YOURSELF embarassed.
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by Chuksemi(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2014
One Thing You Must Never Do Is=> Become A Relationship Expert.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by constance500: 2:01am On Dec 14, 2014
nevertheless cheesy

fp Sooooooooooooooooose grin
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by AfricanApple(f): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2014
hmmm, rules for my ex too

I didn't even bother to read through
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by nwaobitex: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2014
I have hear
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by corisande: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by heskeyw(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
Booking space incase ds makes FP
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by heskeyw(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2014
nwaobitex:
I have hear

Bro, ur grammar no be here ooo. Did u schooled in france?

8 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by iamliltee(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm,owk o #NP Someone like you-Adele

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by deife(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Touche

PS: Do not jump into another relationship so quickly. Make room for your heart to heal.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2014
heskeyw:

R.I.P English language! We will avenge your death though...

11 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by deife(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

R.I.P English language! We will avenge your death though...

Most definitely. cheesy
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Do not curse the person,you never can tell,there can be a comeback.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by major466(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Do not take sleeping pills after a break up.
Re: 4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up by nwaobitex: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2014
heskeyw:

yes na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.