Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style (18789 Views)

D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Mike Adenuga, Fights His Married Daughter, Bella, For Not Retaining His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by lalasticlala(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ita-Giwa and her newly married daughter, Koko, looked stylish as they attended an entrepreneurial event together today in Lagos...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-sen-florence-ita-giwa-and-her.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by ceo4eva: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
They're cool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
They look sweet but i don't like the bangs sha lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
It is well lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by dre11(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2014
Like mother like daughter.....

But that dress no look good on her second pic expecially on her chest region
One looks bogus than the other and it gives a slight deformation.....
also the glasses are is wearing looks awkward selfundecided

#just an observation

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by missterious(f): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2014
They both look great. Koko kinda looks like Jennifer Aniston in the 2nd pic.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by echobee(f): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! Prof tongue
dre11:
Like mother like daughter.....

But that dress no look good on her second pic expecially on her chest region
One looks bogus than the other and it gives a slight deformation.....
also the glasses are is wearing looks awkward selfundecided

#just an observation
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Jennimma:
They look sweet but i don't like the bangs sha lipsrsealed
i actually love the bangs

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2014
Don't know them, but they look good!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Tholudee(f): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Cute iya atomo smiley
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by nwaobitex: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful kiss
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Ameerasexy(f): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Em' shoes cheesy

Abeg wich nairaland boy would buy me that shoe for xmas cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by iamliltee(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Em' shoes cheesy

Lemme see ur legs first

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Ameerasexy(f): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
iamliltee:

Lemme see ur legs first

For what na cry

You get money sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by iamliltee(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:

For what na cry

You get money sef undecided
Chisos!!! Anyways,we don't use money to buy shoes in Japan...
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
Her face was over painted for her wedding. Very basic bitchhh
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by holatin(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
God why now ?
Loosing the third and another crush of mine to wedding this week.

God pave a way for me where there is no way
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Brymo: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
And so.
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by mcdokwe(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by juliusnobisugo(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Okay o... Wetin dis one kum change 4 my life... Frontpage uselessn since d inception of adamus and evelyne in d garden of edeniaja

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by parzdor(m): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
abeg who b d newly wed dia and de senetor
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nairalane: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2014
What! What Is This?
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by condralbede(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Em' shoes cheesy

What's your size cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by OCTAVO: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2014
She is pretty but bleaching... check the knuckles sad
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by daveP(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Erm Rozzayy is that you?

(wondering this sunday morning)
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Always classy, stunning and ever young! @Ita Giwa
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by Islie: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
the mum looks far better than the newly wedded daughter selfundecided

she looks old in that second pics

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by FTC1(f): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Lollipop!
Muaaaah!
Re: Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style by ellechrystal(f): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
That's good. She looks beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdullahi Isa No-Sweat Is Dead / Keke Ogungbe Said "i Don't Shop Where Nigerians Shop Abroad" / Nigerian Child Actress, Chisom Oguike, Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.