Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Often Do You attend Church service Early? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Do You attend Church service Early? (517 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pastor Hacks Wife For Failing To Attend Church / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You attend Church service Early? by Lusaint(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Today is another Sunday, in which Christians attend church service, and in every church there is a time stated for the commencement of church service e.g 8:00am or 9:00am. my question to we nairalander's who are christians is how many times did you attend church Sunday service early this year out of the past 49 sundays.
Re: How Often Do You attend Church service Early? by Pavore9: 5:14am On Dec 14, 2014
l attend 11.45a.m Mass which happens to be the only Mass celebrated in English in my Parish here in Nairobi, so l have no reason to be late as l do have ample time to get ready and moreover it is about 4 mins walk from my apartment.
Re: How Often Do You attend Church service Early? by itstpia8: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2014
who is asking o.

and why are you not minding your business @ op.

are you a terrorist?

(1) (Reply)

What Year Was Jesus Christ Born? When Was Jesus Born? / The Doctrine Of Firstfruits / How To Walk Before God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.