Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? (736 Views)

Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? / Do you need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, etc? / Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by Oreofepeters: 4:19am On Dec 14, 2014
If you are in need of office or domestic workers such as ; sales person, househelps, office assistant, clerk, marketer, laborer, barman, waiters/waitress, nanny, chef, cleaner, drycleaner,site manager, achitech etc. Then you are in the right place, you want the best highlandrive gives you the best. All our applicants are well trained, disciplined, motivated and dedicated.
Phone No: 08164675779
Email:oreofepeters@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by iyabo66: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oreofepeters:
If you are in need of office or domestic workers such as ; sales person, househelps, office assistant, clerk, marketer, laborer, barman, waiters/waitress, nanny, chef, cleaner, drycleaner,site manager, achitech etc. Then you are in the right place, you want the best highlandrive gives you the best. All our applicants are well trained, disciplined, motivated and dedicated.
Phone No: 08164675779
Email:oreofepeters@gmail.com

where is your location, i need someone at ibadan.
Re: Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Armed robbers.... This people always connive with their supplied nannies to rob you, or use their nannies to get information about you... Be careful about getting nannies, drivers online like this.... This is what happened in d case of nanny dat ran away with her master's kids, where d kids were later found near a police station... D said nanny was said to been employed on olx.....be warned!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by Oreofepeters: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2014
iyabo66:

where is your location, i need someone at ibadan.
my office is at No43 newvilla meridian apata ibadan.
Re: Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by Oreofepeters: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Hayjaycity:
Armed robbers.... This people always connive with their supplied nannies to rob you, or use their nannies to get information about you... Be careful about getting nannies, drivers online like this.... This is what happened in d case of nanny dat ran away with herself master's kids, where d kids were later found near a police station... D said nanny was said to been employed on olx.....be warned!!!!
You better watch what you are saying, don't let your mouth implicate you, putting you in big problems. Do you think I'm just someone from nowhere trying to rob people? My company is registered and had been in operation since 5yrs now. so watch your mouth be cautious about what you say.
Re: Do You Need Professional Nanny,househelp,driver,cleaners,chef,drycleaner, Etc? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2014
Oreofepeters:
You better watch what you are saying, don't let your mouth implicate you, putting you in big problems. Do you think I'm just someone from nowhere trying to rob people? My company is registered and had been in operation since 5yrs now. so watch your mouth be cautious about what you say.

If truly your company is registered and licensed to operate... You should simply post the name of your company, it's full address, and your address should be a point of contact for any client, and not just fone calls with email address....and mind you what I have said can never put me any trouble whatsoever... Because I had to say that when you didn't come out open enough to clear doubts... You think say I'm an average man on the street....?... Because didn't see myself libelous against any registered company here.... Take time o...na intellectuals full here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U- Connect / Project Engineering Job At GE / Vacancy For A Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.