Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend (1640 Views)

A Letter Written By A Mathematics Student / A Maths Student Letter To His Girlfriend / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by siraj1402(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2014
My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was
passing by your rectangular house in
trigonometric lane.
There I saw you with your cute
circular face, conical nose and
spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.
Before seeing you, my heart was a
null set, but when a vector of
magnitude (likeness) from your eyes
at a deviation of theta
made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.
My love for you is a quadratic
equation with real
roots, which only you can solve by
making good binary relation
with me.
The cosine of my love for you
extends to infinity. I promise that I
will not resolve you into partial
functions but if I do so, you can
integrate me by applying the limits
from zero to infinity.
You are as essential to me as an
element to a set. The geometry of my
life revolves around your acute
personality.
Yours ever loving. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by siraj1402(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2014
This guy never dull himself,his is not a clueless grin

1 Like

Re: A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by Extom(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2014
I can imagine him telling this to a girl who hates Mathematics right from her primary school days, because she didn't her mathematics teacher.
I can assure you that instead of scoring points, he'll be dropping some.
Re: A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by Olodapsing(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
i will advice u dat if only if she could make her heart converges then u will always make yr x equals to zero and that's wen she could plot the scatter diagram she as always want to plot. my buroda ao u dey? grin

1 Like

Re: A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by widowhusband: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Her answer be like, young man on a likert scale i strongly disagree
Re: A Mathematics Student Letter To His Girl Friend by holdsumthin(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Lol

(1) (Reply)

GEJ On Scarcity(photo).. You Go Laff Taya! / Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. / Hilarious Chicken Republic Advert With Mourinho's Cartoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.