Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help (2069 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Hello, am currently in a terrible situation right now , am so depressed that I feel like committing suicide. After loosing all my money and my family money to fraudsters, my life seems to have lost meaning to me . Am so ashame of my self and help is not coming from anywhere. I have decided to sell one of my kidney to raise money and start life again.. Please anyone that has a conectiom to who or where I can sell my kidney should contact me on 09095030419. I understand the risk involved in what am about doing but as it stands now it seems to be the only way to raise money to settle my debtors and start life again. Thanks.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Brother, all you need is where to sell your kidney?

Nobody can be sure of the authencity of your story yet but I believe Nairalanders can do you better than telling you where to sell your kidney.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2014
laykorn:

Nobody can be sure of the authencity of your story yet but I believe Nairalanders can do you better than telling you where to sell your kidney.
Ayamlaykorn
bro, I don't have a reason to lie about my story, under normal circumstance I wouldn't have contemplated such decision but right now it makes no difference cos am already dieing of depression. I believe there are people who are also dieing because of kidney failure and since I can still have a normal life with one kidney, we can find a way to help each other
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Andy41275: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2014
You are nt the first to be in that situation. Life is simply sweet and sour. I feel u were or u place ur urself in a particular hight, den u crash landed & instead of tinking of how to heal ur wounds, u ar tinking of hw to add to it.
He that is down does nt fear a fall, and if he fall can easily rise to his feet. U ar down nw! Wake in de light of dat reality & pray, God wl surely show u another lader & u wl start climbing again because dat is wat He does to keep men busy. Money does nt guarantee hapines bt fear of God does. Hunger can nt kill a man who hv hope. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Tell us hw u lost all dat money to fraudsters not because am curious but so dat others will learn their latest strategy and avoid it. By the way, hw much do u want to sell the kidney. Interested party
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Iaz93: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
We need Lungs. Can you sell yours?

BTW, how am I even sure your kidney is authentic... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2014
lofty900:
Tell us hw u lost all dat money to fraudsters not because am curious but so dat others will learn their latest strategy and avoid it. By the way, hw much do u want to sell the kidney. Interested party
bro, its actually a very long story that happened within a very short period of time. I find it difficult to tell people what happened to me because they may find it strange to believe. I myself still don't believe it . let me try to summarise it, After my Nysc, getting a job was so difficult for me, my family out of the. love they have for me decided to raise money to start a building material business for me, with the expectation that I will help my sibbling from my success in the business. Initially everything was going fine until the first day a group of men came to my shop they pretended to be customers and succeeded in drawing my attention outside my shop pricing virtually everything there. finally they left without buying anything but when I went back to my shop I found my drawer open and every penny inside gone. I didn't tell anyone about this incident, I only prayed about it and moved on. about a month later a man came to my shop and pretended to be an Engineer that is handling a big project in my town after discussing with him, we became friends and he was always frequenting my shop. I was happy that I was maintaining a cordial relationship with him because he said they were about starting a big project in that town and he assured me of his patronage once the money for the project is approved. my relationship with that man led to my downfall, in just a matter of 2months, I was selling everything in my shop at an auction price while at the same time accumulating a lot of dept from my supplier, this man was always coming to my shop to collect money from me after telling me a some complicating stories which I can't even recall now but he just turned to be my bank. It may sound unbelievable to people but I sold everything I had and handed the money to this stranger within. 3 months. when people asked me what is going on ,I tell them am traveling abroad for my masters or that I wanted to change business. l left my apartment and went to stay with him in his. hotel room. one day, he told me he was traveling and would be back the next day but he left with my phone. it dawned on me that I have been duped when I started looking for my phone but couldn't find it. I tried to call him but even getting his number was an issue to me because we had most of our conversation via bbm. I believe I was enchanted by the man because i can't even get a clear picture of all that happened whithin that period ..The most painful part is that this is a story I can't tell to anyone so it has just been inside me, my family is expecting me home this Xmas but they don't even know am currently homeless .my parents are hypertensive and I dont want to be the cause of dia death after all they did for me. I would rather die than see them suffer because of my situation.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Iaz93:
We need Lungs. Can you sell yours?

BTW, how am I even sure your kidney is authentic... undecided
No am not selling lungs, if you are serious about the kidney, we can go for a test. Thanks
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Eh ya.pele dear. For this xmas period when everyone are in the ecstatic mood. Bet people wicked o sad
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by chris20000: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2014
Worst things has happened to people,so be calm think of the positives around you.Atleast you are still breathing.There will be a time you will look back at what you are passing through now and wonder how you scaled through,i am talking out of expirence.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by PerfumeRepublik: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2014
Op wants y'all to help him with a "Kidney" Scout..
Iz that undastood?
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2014
chris20000:
Worst things has happened to people,so be calm think of the positives around you.Atleast you are still breathing.There will be a time you will look back at what you are passing through now and wonder how you scaled through,i am talking out of expirence.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
chris20000:
yeah, but I just dont understand this my situation, I dont even know how to narrate my story, Jst few months ago I had a well funded business and in less than 3 months it has collapsed leaving me in serious debt and homeless...who is going to believe this kind of story ..? the few who might listen to me might even think I am cursed or something like dat..expectations from my family and friends were high ..but Jst look at were I am now.

1 Like

Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by ken2020(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
chris20000:
yeah, but I just dont understand this my situation, I dont even know how to narrate my story, Jst few months ago I had a well funded business and in less than 3 months it has collapsed leaving me in serious debt and homeless...who is going to believe this kind of story ..? the few who might listen to me might even think I am cursed or something like dat..expectations from my family and friends were high ..but Jst look at me now.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
ken2020:
bro, its actually a very long story that happened within a very short period of time. I find it difficult to tell people what happened to me because they may find it strange to believe. I myself still don't believe it . let me try to summarise it, After my Nysc, getting a job was so difficult for me, my family out of the. love they have for me decided to raise money to start a building material business for me, with the expectation that I will help my sibbling from my success in the business. Initially everything was going fine until the first day a group of men came to my shop they pretended to be customers and succeeded in drawing my attention outside my shop pricing virtually everything there. finally they left without buying anything but when I went back to my shop I found my drawer open and every penny inside gone. I didn't tell anyone about this incident, I only prayed about it and moved on. about a month later a man came to my shop and pretended to be an Engineer that is handling a big project in my town after discussing with him, we became friends and he was always frequenting my shop. I was happy that I was maintaining a cordial relationship with him because he said they were about starting a big project in that town and he assured me of his patronage once the money for the project is approved. my relationship with that man led to my downfall, in just a matter of 2months, I was selling everything in my shop at an auction price while at the same time accumulating a lot of dept from my supplier, this man was always coming to my shop to collect money from me after telling me a some complicating stories which I can't even recall now but he just turned to be my bank. It may sound unbelievable to people but I sold everything I had and handed the money to this stranger within. 3 months. when people asked me what is going on ,I tell them am traveling abroad for my masters or that I wanted to change business. l left my apartment and went to stay with him in his. hotel room. one day, he told me he was traveling and would be back the next day but he left with my phone. it dawned on me that I have been duped when I started looking for my phone but couldn't find it. I tried to call him but even getting his number was an issue to me because we had most of our conversation via bbm. I believe I was enchanted by the man because i can't even get a clear picture of all that happened whithin that period ..The most painful part is that this is a story I can't tell to anyone so it has just been inside me, my family is expecting me home this Xmas but they don't even know am currently homeless .my parents are hypertensive and I dont want to be the cause of dia death after all they did for me. I would rather die than see them suffer because of my situation.
so sorry bro, things like dis happen everyday. I knw a woman who used her house as collateral to secure a loan in order to execute a contract only to find out she had been duped after the contract had been executed. She's currently battling high BP. So please take heart. My advise is don't travel yet. Stay and find ur feet b4 u travel. And pls do not sell any part of ur body ooo.
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
ken2020:
shocked cry
Lord have mercy
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Be nice lekan smiley

all the lekans I know are always sweet. Why is your own different smiley?
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Before you sell off the kidney, I hope you it's risky enough when your kidney is removed in a good hospital talk less of a back alley?
I also hope you know you won't get to pocket all the dough
The organ broker grin(the person who'd set up your kidney for sale) will first take his share of the money, pay for travel and the 'surgeon' who'd work on you , medical supplies and pay some people to look the other way (I hope you know it's illegal to sell off any of your organs in some countries?)
You'll have to come back to Naija with whatever remains of the dough

1 Like

Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by Hedybee(f): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: A Painful Decision That I Made, Someone Should Please Help by KanwuliaJara: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Only in AFRICA!
Twa!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Rape By Fraud"--a Disturbing Direction In Today's Rape Culture / House Hold Items Chair, Dining, Fan, Ac For Sale / Please Help With Whatsapp Hacking Techniques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.