Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch (22792 Views)

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Goodluck to them
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by epospiky(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wait...the truth is most of what the US do arouses suspicion.

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
story for the gods undecided
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by PassingShot(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Everyone and everything but GEJ's incompetence is to blame for every failure.

undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Sylvarresta(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Nigeria always blaming another for their woes.
Abi o, they'll blame APC, Sahara reporter, America, Uk etc.... They will soon start putting blame on God... CLUESLESS MORONS

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by mcdokwe(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
Any West African nation that looks up to the West to get any assistance should have their heads properly checked as they seem to have forgotten their own dirty history with these half men half demon of a people.

America can never be trusted unless you're dead sure that their interest is a major security concern to them.
even @ that, they will still exploit it to your disadvantage
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by ignis: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Movesz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:
*In Joehannibal's/Generalhannibal's voice, America needs to be very very careful * They tried their scheming with Castro of Cuba in the 60s it did not work, Allende of Chile in the 70s it worked, Patrice Lumumba of Congo it worked, Ghadafi of Libya it worked, Saddam Hussein of Iraq it worked etc wherever their scheming worked, such Countries are still in turmoil till date...thank God for how Jonathan is not kow-towing to their 'schemings'!
na only you talk my mind buh lets pray gej did not make deal with them...us dont care about human right or anybody in africa all they want is the control of the winning side.

3 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by akoaki(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

And our people are not helping the situation by accepting every lazy reason given by the government for their many failures.

4 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
sukkot:
micah 5 vs 6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

Can you explain in a layman's way the meaning of that scripture, it is powerful, so that your audience will understand, thanks... kiss
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Truckpusher(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
mcdokwe:
even @ that, they will still exploit it to your disadvantage
FACT.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Sylvarresta(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Happy sunday Nairalanders…

Dial *559*10# to check ur MTN 6k bonus.
wow it's real I just checked mine
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Missy89(f): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
bs story
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
akoaki:

And our people are not helping the situation by accepting every lazy reason given by the government for their many failures.
My brother, What choice do we have? sad
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Movesz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
major466:
Why are the US so obsessed with Nigeria? What do they want? Looks like they discovered something spectacular in Nigeria and are doing everything possible to get their filthy hands on it. And the only way to get it is cause trouble for us?
#OpreationKickTheUSoutofNigeria
thats the hole truth..they need something in nigeria and to get it nigerians must be in serious unrest..if you dnt knw us has hand in bh...na them be the soldiers of devil on earth.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
major466:
Why are the US so obsessed with Nigeria? What do they want? Looks like they discovered something spectacular in Nigeria and are doing everything possible to get their filthy hands on it. And the only way to get it is cause trouble for us?
#OpreationKickTheUSoutofNigeria
yea
dey discovered us........u will soon knw wat i mean.......i mean very soo
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by prettyboi1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Yes, I totally believe this.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Mogidi: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
How the CIA runs Boko haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM

BOKO HARAM Is a CIA Covert Operation – WIKILEAKS
http://www.tarnews.co.za/boko-haram-is-a-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks/

The CIA and Boko Haram Insurgency
http://allafrica.com/stories/201405271257.html

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Ilekeh(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't trust US army. The US does not care about its black citizens, what makes you think they care about Africa's largest black population?

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by akoaki(m): 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

My brother, What choice do we have? sad

Rising up to demand real answers and not stopping until nigerians get what they desire- good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by motherlode: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
And the US claim to be helping by training and also inciting Nigerian soldiers to mutiny undecided this is why i don't like the US and their F*****g help! We must be careful but is it with a careless Govt that entrusted the security of Nigeria into their hands? Thank God it is in theory that Nigeria stopped them in continuing the act but is it practical? GEJ is fooling himself thinking he is fooling Nigerians wink

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by kingdavid2015: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
We need change in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by tomakint: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Movesz:
na only you talk my mind buh lets pray gej did not make deal with them...us dont care about human right or anybody in africa all they want is the control of the winning side.
Thanks bro, you are a thinker! You wondered why they engage their puppet (Olusegun Obasanjo) to heat up the polity with his senseless '18-page letter', his directionless book called 'My Watch'....Nigerian youths must be vigilant!
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by SeverusSnape(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
akoaki:

Rising up to demand real answers and not stopping until nigerians get what they desire- good governance.
Most Nigerians are demanding, but the government is too far from the people, that's why our voices are hardly heard. This is where our reps come in, They don't represent us well, they don't speak our mind.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by onadana: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin Ask Mugabe and Albashir how they did it....clueless policy makers.Super power my foot na him dem wan pick race from Aghanistan.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by berrystunn(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Splashme:
[size=13pt]I suspect this US a lot . . . . [/size]

they did all this same sh*t to.....
Iraq
Syria,
Libya
yemen
palestine

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Truckpusher(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
tomakint:

Thanks bro, you are a thinker! You wondered why they engage their puppet (Olusegun Obasanjo) to heat up the polity with his senseless '18-page letter', his directionless book called 'My Watch'....Nigerian youths must be vigilant!
What you're propping up is a tall order for most of these youths that doesn't understand international politics and the ways of the African puppet leaders of the West which OBJ was and is still a card carrying member.
It would be easier to convert a prostitute to a Christian than convincing these lazy boys to read up some books and understand how the West impoverished Africans through their puppet leaders.
In a country where unity is of the utmost importance the people would be protesting asking GEJ to put that man in jail for life.
Do you think that OBJ was so hard even as a prisoner that he was allowed to leave jail and mount the stool of the Nigerian Presidency? Obasanjo was a western puppet and will remain one till he dies and generations unborn will come to know what a bad man he was to his own people.

5 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Bitojoe(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

as you keep on blaming GEJ...
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Movesz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
The nigeria youth has a big role to play in there plans for nigeria..buh joke will be on them(us)come 2015..9ja will remain as one #NO CIVIL WAR
tomakint:

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by scribble: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
The US agents in Nigeria are busy tapping the phones of our security chiefs etc and passing along intel to Boko Haram

They have said we must break up by 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by akoaki(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Most Nigerians are demanding, but the government is too far from the people, that's why our voices are hardly heard. This is where our reps come in, They don't represent us well, they don't speak our mind.

The organised civil society groups are supposed to push the government to listen and do the desires of the people but I doubt if we have such credible groups in nigeria. Or am i mistaking nigeria for some other sane nations ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.