Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch (22785 Views)

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Obiwannn: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Happy sunday Nairalanders…

Dial *559*10# to check ur MTN 6k bonus.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by cjrane: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
crixtex:

Bro really indeed... The US are schemers... in joker's voice

[size=14pt]

It is shocking that President Obama would allow USA relationship with key African states to sink so low. First it was South Africa, then it was Libya and now it's Nigeria?
When President Obama was elected, I was filled with joy that a black with roots in Africa had become President of the United States! I had imagined the USA-Africa relations would soar to new levels never before seen in history! How wrong I was!!!
I reasoned that if Bush could fund HIV treatments in Africa and Clinton encouraged AGOA to boost trade with Africa, imagine what a black President would do for Africa!

It is hard to believe that Presidents Clinton and Bush did more for Africa than a President with direct African roots! It is beyond astonishing.
I have since stopped judging what people would care about or would not do based on their skin color
[/size] cry

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by zboyd: 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maybe I'm missing something.

Whose country is it anyway?

If the Nigerian government is suspicious of the U.S.'s motives, then politely ask them to pack up and leave and never, ever ask for its military assistance again...in any form.

Anyways...more and more American citizens are telling Washington that they are tired of being the 'World's Police Force' and tired of risking American lives fighting other countries' battles and tired of their tax dollars being used to fight other peoples' battles.

Is Washington listening?

It better be listening!
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by zboyd: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
major466:
Why are the US so obsessed with Nigeria? What do they want with us? Looks like they discovered something spectacular in Nigeria and are doing everything possible to get their filthy hands on it. And the only way to get it is by causing trouble for us? #OpreationKickTheUSoutofNigeria

The only thing the US used to be interested (obsessed?) with was your oil. The push for less dependence on foreign oil is gaining more and more support and oil exploration is heating up in America.

Why blame America or any other country for doing business with the Nigerian government? Wasn't it up to the Nigerian government to say 'yea' or 'nay'? Whose hands are truly filthy?

IMO...the Nigerian government is the one who is causing Nigerians trouble...not the US.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by exe0(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by exe0(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT

1 Like

I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by kayalla(f): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
i don even forget wetin i be wan talk sef becos of all these fighting comments.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by mytym(m): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
knightsTempler:
All i know is that American foreign policy is a mess. Look at this way;

Th US is so screwed up they don’t even know who to support anymore.

They took out Gaddaffi, look what that got them and Libya Will never be the same.

They want to kill the Syrian government forces but so does ISIS. That means they 're on the same side as ISIS in Syria.

But they need to kill ISIS because they want to kill their friends in Iraq...

Iran wants to kill ISIS in Iraq and in Syria. That means the U.S have to align themselves with Iran in Iraq but oppose them in Syria.

Their NATO ally, Turkey, wants to kill the bad Kurds but might help the good Kurds...

Everybody except ISIS wants to kill Khorasan.
If the Kurds were to win against ISIS they would then attack the Iraqi forces. That would be rout because we all know the Iraqi military won’t fight. They proved that in both the Bush wars by surrendering by the thousands and by throwing down their weapons and fleeing from ISIS.

Now Obama wants to train 5000 butchers, bakers and candlestick makers so in 6-12 months they can kill 40,000 ISIS members then kill Assad’s army, and maybe flip a coin to see which Kurds they kill.

What a mess of a foreign policy.
I still can't comprehend why the US wants to have a hand in everything...
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by arresa: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
fkaz:

"The longest period that I have met one-on-one with the president was for one hour and ten minutes. That whole time, the president talked about nothing that was in the interest of Nigeria; instead he kept pointing out his supposed enemies and various matters that would not serve his interests".
- My Watch by Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo

To useless and incompetent Jonathan, it's always other people's fault a d never his incompetence... He'll even blame God for his incompetence if allowed...
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
cjrane:

[size=14pt]

It is shocking that President Obama would allow USA relationship with key African states to sink so low. First it was South Africa, then it was Libya and now it's Nigeria?
When President Obama was elected, I was filled with joy that a black with roots in Africa had become President of the United States! I had imagined the USA-Africa relations would soar to new levels never before seen in history! How wrong I was!!!
I reasoned that if Bush could fund HIV treatments in Africa and Clinton encouraged AGOA to boost trade with Africa, imagine what a black President would do for Africa!

It is hard to believe that Presidents Clinton and Bush did more for Africa than a President with direct African roots! It is beyond astonishing.
I have since stopped judging what people would care about or would not do based on their skin color
[/size] cry
Obama messed up big time..... safe to say he also is a puppet... It seems d republican are berra off sef
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by zboyd: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2014
crixtex:

Obama messed up big time..... safe to say he also is a puppet... It seems d republican are berra off sef

The last thing you want is a die-hard Republican as the next President.

Who do you think is pushing for hard-line immigration reform, drastic cuts in financial aid and loans, raising taxes, etc.?
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by tit(f): 2:37am On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

Who do you think is pushing for hard-lined immigration reform, drastic cuts in financial aid and loans, raising taxes, etc.?

nigeria is our country.
you stay here
and die here.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by zboyd: 2:53am On Dec 15, 2014
tit:

nigeria is our country.
you stay here
and die here.

If Nigeria is your country, then, why not act more like it?

If the Nigerian government thinks the US is plotting the demise of Nigeria or is suspicious of the U.S.'s motives, then show them out.
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
zboyd:

Who do you think is pushing for hard-line immigration reform, drastic cuts in financial aid and loans, raising taxes, etc.?
Hmmm.... Yea dats very very true....
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by Ilekokonit: 3:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers

No Nigerian needs any incitement to curse Nigerian Lootocrats of ALL parties to hell fire.

Do you need any incitement to curse Politicians that have stolen the money meant for the welfare of millions of sick, hungry and dying children

In the past 10 years alone, 2 million Nigerian children have died before their fifth birthday as a result of corruption ??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/164182-nigeria-anatomy-of-a-fecklessstate-by-larry-diamond.html

2 Likes

Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by OmoUSH(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
cjrane:

[size=14pt]
General Ihejirika warned against hobnobbing with some super powers that have already projected that in 2030, Nigeria will be their competitor with a GDP of $4.5 trillion dollars and a population bigger than USA population! The race to kill this inevitable African giant and prevent seeing such day when it will challenge the world powers has since begun.

Therefore, It is the fault of Nigeria to even entrust the training of her troops on a country that have openly expressed it's desire to see Nigeria collapse more than 15 years ago.
They have helped Boko haram through a complex covert operation impossible to trace their fingerprints in it. They had refused to label Boko Haram a terrorist organization and refused military aid to Nigerian troops at the same time tipping off other countries of Nigeria's military transactions elsewhere passing through their countries. They even went ahead to collapse oil price so that Nigeria will not have funds to pay for military equipment from elsewhere to defend herself.

Inciting the troops to mutiny and plot a coup is the least of the harmful things you will finally discover they did to Nigeria to hasten it's breakup.The sad part is that all these happened while a blackman President Obama was in the white house. Just makes you wonder....??

Having said that, I think GEJ should not engage this big enemy that he cannot fight. As a matter of fact,he should ignore it. The Americans usually have very good intelligence reason that lead them into insisting that Nigeria must be dissolved sooner than later to guarantee peace in Africa. Nobody can be sure Nigeria will not have a bloody civil war which may ruin many parts of Africa, if left to exist as one entity for more years.
Although, personally i think that those Nigerians being used to collapse Nigeria now will regret their actions in time. Just as they formed Boko haram thinking they were making the country ungovernable for GEJ. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ and in time, they will see that in this issue of helping Nigeria survive against manipulations of powerful external forces, their interest align with Jonathan's[/size]
BEHOLD, THE WORLD MOST DISILLUSIONED, DELUDED HUMAN! HISTORY OF DUMBNESS IS LANDMARKED WITH YOU SIR. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: Mutiny: US Trainers May Have Incited Nigerian Soldiers - Sunday Punch by zboyd: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ilekokonit:

No Nigerian needs any incitement to curse Nigerian Lootocrats of ALL parties to hell fire.

Do you need any incitement to curse Politicians that have stolen the money meant for the welfare of millions of sick, hungry and dying children

In the past 10 years alone, 2 million Nigerian children have died before their fifth birthday as a result of corruption ??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/164182-nigeria-anatomy-of-a-fecklessstate-by-larry-diamond.html
VERY GOOD POINTS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / 2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.