Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft (1761 Views)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / How Do I Get My Palms Soft Again / Help! I Sweat A Lot On My Palms And Sometimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Like seriously,its beginning to scare me...I want to use this medium to ask the medical practitioners on Nairaland

Is there any reason as to why my palms are as soft as a babies butt,like it wasn't like this in the past few years & has made me not wanting to shake my pals,cos of the criticism i get from them telling me i have a woman's palm...The truth is that,virtually all the females i have had a hand shake with, have a stronger/thicker palm.

So am asking if there is any cause for alarm,or is this some kind of a sickness,what exactly might be the cause & does it have a cure or is there any way i could get my palm masculine ¿
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Extom(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2014
Nigga, we're rare oo. You should be happy.
Or would you prefer a gorilla-esque kind of palm? undecided
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
awwwwwww! i luv smooth soft palms! smiley u should be happy!
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Extom:
Nigga, we're rare oo. You should be happy.
Or would you prefer a gorilla-esque kind of palm? undecided

At least,it should be like every other guys palm,i hate soft palm.
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by YoungGame: 10:19am On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:

At least,it should be like every other guys palm,i hate soft palm.
lwkmd, guy go dey carry bag of cement and other heavy loads.. If u want stronger palms.. Thank me later grin
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi there, have you been taking more water/fluids? There's really no cause for alarm, it just means you're well hydrated and your skin thanks you smiley
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don't know why you are looking for problem when there is none. Your palms are okay the way they are. I work-out alot making use of free-weights but my palms are very soft. Mine might even be softer than yours. Anytime i shake people most especially females, they always marvel at the softness of my palm which seem like a contrast to my muscularity but they love my palms all the same especially during pre-coition activity.
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
excelsia:
Hi there, have you been taking more water/fluids? There's really no cause for alarm, it just means you're well hydrated and your skin thanks you smiley

I don't think too much consumption of water could be the cause....
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
OP, there's nothing wrong with it, neither does it take anything away from your masculinity.
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by seedorfg(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op maybe because u no dey learn welder or bricklayer na im make ur palm soft grin
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 24, 2015
seedorfg:
Op maybe because u no dey learn welder or bricklayer na im make ur palm soft grin

why should i
Re: Any Reason To Why My Palms Are Soft by holyboss: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
seedorfg:
Thats too ash bro undecided I tink advising him to relocate to his village to go help with d basic farm operation (hoeing, cutting) will do d magic lipsrsealed

#TeamSoftPalmsAndProudOfIt

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Will You Feel Being Examined By A Male Doctor Whilst Unclothed? / Testimonial;super Fat Burner 2.0 / Photo Of The Strange Disease In Ode Irele (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.