Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45455 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
April07:
You woulda kuku used the whole Ochongonoko.. its way sexier than Ochon undecided

Actually, I used it, but people complained the name is way too long, so I deactivated it and came back with this shorter version. undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Actually, I used it, but people complained the name is way too long, so I deactivated it and came back with this shorter version. undecided

Anyways... Lalaosky is still way hotter. sad
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
April07:

Anyways... Lalaosky is still way hotter. sad

Why're you always with a rumpled face, even in your siggy? But your pic paints a different art.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Why're you always with a rumpled face, even in your siggy? But your pic paints a different art.

Becos that's not me on my pic tongue

I missed you small Lala... cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

No wonder you forgot. If you were using your old mail, you'd have seen those mails.

Nah. LOL. Ochon was culled from OCHONGONOKO, a word in Igbo meaning "trouble maker." I'm sure you know that.

As for why I deactivated, here's why:

Loool seriously? grin

Anyways, good to see you again
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
April07:

Becos that's not me on my pic tongue

I missed you small Lala... cheesy

Holy molly!! shockedshocked

What's your main moniker I knew you with? embarassed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Loool seriously? grin

Anyways, good to see you again

Thanks Tashafierce. smiley

Erm, I've been checking your profile for months whenever I come across your post, and you're yet to show your face. When are you showing your face for us to see? grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Thanks Tashafierce. smiley

Erm, I've been checking your profile for months whenever I come across your post, and you're yet to show your face. When are you showing your face for us to see? grin

Lool you know you are asking for the impossible, just quit tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Lool you know you are asking for the impossible, just quit tongue

LOL. Why nau? sadsad you can make it possible if you so desire. It wouldn't take more than a minute. tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Why nau? sadsad you can make it possible if you so desire. It wouldn't take more than a minute. tongue

No tongue
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Holy molly!! shockedshocked

What's your main moniker I knew you with? embarassed

Br3nd4 wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

No tongue

Not even for old times sake? sad
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
April07:

Br3nd4 wink

OMG!! Tell me you're kidding. shockedshocked

Wow!! It makes sense. You're following your buddy, O. Why didn't I figure it out? angry what the hell was I thinking. sadsad

Damn. I missed ya. Why did you deactivate? sad
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by uzolexis(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
okotv:
are you hiding or what self ?

i'm writing exams o, NL is on hold for now.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

OMG!! Tell me you're kidding. shockedshocked

Wow!! It makes sense. You're following your buddy, O. Why didn't I figure it out? angry what the hell was I thinking. sadsad

Damn. I missed ya. Why did you deactivate? sad

Wow you're so smart tongue grin grin

I deactivated for no reason lipsrsealed
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
ochon:

Not even for old times sake? sad

Ochon, no smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Gombs(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:
Contestant D
Cc Dre11

Poem By Nobleval - A LOVER'S DANCE

A lovers dance is patient and kind
It feeds your heart, soul and mind
It brings you joy andhappiness within
Knowing that he or she will be with you through thick and thin.

A lovers dance can be recaptured
Only if the partners heart has not been Fractured.
A lovers dance has no mistakes
It plays no one not even games.

A lovers dance is slow and kind
Easy to learn but hard to figure out.
A lovers dance.

Essay By Nobleval
About Elantracey:
Tracey ...as I fondly call her is a beautiful girl from Edo state. She is an electrical electronics
engineering student in university of benin 300L.
She is a lady with a lot of charisma,and that's what
attracted me to her. She's also the religous type ... and...well that's it.

Essay By Elantracey

Nobleval- My honey bunny .

Sometimes words are really not enough to describe
someone with a stupefying personality but since its necessary what am going to type here is just going to be a tip of the iceberg when it comes to
describing the owner of my heart.

I love people who are honest , caring and humble.
People who think about others and before thinking about themselves is a trait I adore.
Also I like people who do not brag or act cocky with
their achievements and that's Nobleval . Adding to these he's passionate about technology and cooking and an excellent conversationalist.

Drawing By Elantracey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1941509_img20141205wa0000_jpegd7c49a7fa37693f63eefb6c250994746

Is it just me, but I find this worrisome! grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Gombs:

lol , why? grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Gombs:

how?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:
CONTESTANT E
Cc Bantino

Poem By Shugaryme

A SEAL UPON YOUR HEART

Light up my way,
My Ray.
Lift my spirit, you sweet wine.
Place me, and Cupid's dart,
As a seal upon your heart.
Tell the world you are mine.

Essay By Shugaryme

Oahray is one of the most Interesting persons I know. He's thorough, he likes doing his things completely; even when typing, his words are fully
spelt. He is not one-sided, and so doesn't base his
decisions on just one facet of an issue. He's intelligent and doesn't boast about it, but sees
the good in others. He's friendly, and with virtually
anyone, likes helping people, honest even if it means being criticized for it.

Essay By Oahray

ABOUT SHUGARYME...
Shugaryme reminds me that pearls are rarely found on the surface. Beyond her thin layer of few words, is a mind that dazzles even in silence; a soul that is as caring as she is loyal, loyal as she is friendly, friendly as she is modest. Online, you'd never know what a beauty she is, because it's not her nature to flaunt it.
When you find diamond, it's for keeps. Shugaryme is for keeps.

Drawing By Oahray

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1941516_forshugaryme_jpeg4da54f7862a02316fa30bb231ddae672
*i cant help but still admire this guy's work...look at the painting...the individual strokes of the pencil...the shades...the trueness of the pic itself...notice the twist of the babe's smiles...the way she turns around to look at him 4him to 'carve' her out...the naturally braided hair, how he carefully brings it to life from the powers of his pencil...her nose...her eyes...yes those eyes!!!...i dnt knw this his chick in real life, never seen her before either, but il bet she looks exactly as stunning as his craftsmanship portrays here...my oh my!!!...this guy sure has talent!! he's high above equals!*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
9icegee:
*i cant help but still admire this guy's work...look at the painting...the individual strokes of the pencil...the shades...the trueness of the pic itself...notice the twist of the babe's smiles...the way she turns around to look at him 4him to 'carve' her out...the naturally braided hair, how he carefully brings it to life from the powers of his pencil...her nose...her eyes...yes those eyes!!!...i dnt knw this his chick in real life, never seen her before either, but il bet she looks exactly as stunning as his craftsmanship portrays here...my oh my!!!...this guy sure has talent!! he's high above equals!*
exactly as stunning? Nah... Pencil cannot even do her beauty justice. Shugaryme too fine. Don't expect her to agree sha smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Oahray:
exactly as stunning? Nah... Pencil cannot even do her beauty justice. Shugaryme too fine. Don't expect her to agree sha smiley
*lol this guy will kill this babe with loving...whats more surpassing to be a sweetheart to a guy tht can paint u, have a way with (sweet sweet)words, and looks cool himself...?? what more can this chick want..?? i bet she's had it all in him!*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Gombs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nobleval:
how?

Elantracey:

lol , why? grin

We are in a digital era, I hope you don't regret posting certain details online. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

I know folks who lost jobs in mega companies because of such like these. In all, be safe, be smart, don't follow the crowd. I guess you two are undergraduates, it's a tough world out there, start planning for it, most importantly, if you love yourselves, keep it private. Tell us about it when you're married or about to.

Thanks.

NB
No offence intended. Didn't mean to be a 'fun spoiler'. I actually interfered because of I follow Elantracey. Thanks again
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gombs:

We are in a digital era, I hope you don't regret posting certain details online. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

I know folks who lost jobs in mega companies because of such like these. In all, be safe, be smart, don't follow the crowd. I guess you two are undergraduates, it's a tough world out there, start planning for it, most importantly, if you love yourselves, keep it private. Tell us about it when you're married or about to.

Thanks.

NB
No offence intended. Didn't mean to be a 'fun spoiler'. I actually interfered because of I follow Elantracey. Thanks again
I'll let this pass,thanks for your "advice"
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Shugaryme(f): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
9icegee:
*lol this guy will kill this babe with loving...whats more surpassing to be a sweetheart to a guy tht can paint u, have a way with (sweet sweet)words, and looks cool himself...?? what more can this chick want..?? i bet she's had it all in him!*

Nothing else o...

You sure bet I do! smiley
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shugaryme:

Nothing else o...

You sure bet I do! smiley
*OH! so because iv praised her guy she deem it fit to finally talk to me sad...my turn to do shakara...make she find her corner go back go stay and leave me alone ooo sad*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=13pt]PLS DONT READ THIS[/size]
*looking back at wot transpired here just a couple of days ago, i guess i wont do much good to my conscience if i didnt pen down these words below, because from the look of things, it seems some ppl misunderstood me wen i "ranted" my hearts out with respect to the just concluded "game"...to start with, the issues i stated had something to do with the way the game went, and absolutely nothing with the organizers. so i think it'l be wise for me to clear de air on some issues...for those who tot i had issues with anyone, well, think again...take note, i still stand by the points i raised, the whole ting wud'v been arranged better...maybe i came down too hard on trying to make my points, depending possibly on hw i felt by then but now tht everywhere is calm, it will be evil on my part if i dont acknowledge de good works of those tht pulled it thru, especially the brain behind it all, the chief organizer, LUXANNE . Her innovations and creativity has no bounds! to bring this out from absolutely nowhere makes her a genius, no question about tht (il get back to her)...and to her able crew...who do i start with...?? her 'right hand babe' i guess, TASHAMANIA smiley (i still have plans for this chick, yet to reveal to her tho wink but if she wanna knw, she can ask wink ), she did a wonderful job seeing her boss thru and helping out in the whole ordeal...and JUDGE THATGURLVIXEN (grrrr!! @ calling her judge but wot can i do here..?), she was handed a tough role and she did all she could to deliver. we go a long way, so il leave it at tht for now lol...as for JBLUV and BANTINO , no need dwelling much on these two, everyone knws their worth!! so do i...who else, who else... oh! almost forgot our "time keeper"!! grin grin kai!! see position!! everybody shared big big position and all they could give my buddy was common time keeper!! and he did his "work" with so much zeal!! always ringing tht big bell they hanged around his neck and shouting "time up!! time up!! contestant stop!!" like he's selling gala in hold up! grin (i make a mental note of running outta thread befor DRE11 comes online and read this and finish me)...and finally before i conclude...our "winner", OBI-BOY (with his HAND-BA...oh sorry, with his LOR-LOR smiley ). Am almost tempted to put him as part of the organizers but i wont, outta respect for wot this is all about...anyone thinking i have a beef with him, u r on ur own!! u might never knw if obi-boy is sitting right here with me and laughing his yansh (NAIRALAND AUTO-CORRECT, CORRECT THT ONE MAKE I SEE!!!) out as we r typing this 2geta and u r there killing urself. i can, and will say all i want about him, have a great laugh about it, and nothing happens. but u follow me and try doing same, u get banned!! (if u wanna try, y not start with calling him obi-boy den watch wot happens. they will throw away the key wey dem go take lock up ur ban!!)...i have a personal msg for him tho, iv checked up this his latest chick (which he got wen i was away [which he sure wouldnt have gotten if i was around, as i wud'v grabbed it frm him, as i have {many}others]), the babe is "wife material", 100 yards!! so obi, if u think u can play this one around as uv done others before her, think again!! cos if u dare try it, il personally visit u and we'l "talk about it" in a boxing ring. u wont like de end of the "discussion". so better move fast!! am waiting for invitation cards, else i unleash ur (former)partners-in-crime [HARLOS, BANTINO, JBLUV et el] on ur chick. u knw the end result of tht, they wont waste time befor they grab her from u...finally, u can all see tht we are one huge happy(?) family here (are we..?? undecided) so any one tht thinks he or she can come into our middle and divide us, think again!! am done with yet another RANT *

##breaths a sigh of relief, takes LUXANNE with my arms around her waist, gives her a kiss and whisper into her ears "common baby, lets get outta here before the hawks arrive and tear me to pieces"##

TAG
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55

9icegee
Acidosis
Africanapple
All-out
April07
Ayox2003
Bantino
Beync
Bolushalom
Centj
Chycoroxie
Ciphoenix
Cirmuell
Daylae
Deiok
Dre11
Elantracey
El Guapo
Emmyk
Fairygeh
Fabulousdame
Fellis
Feraz
Fynestboi
Gatjokez
GeeCee
Harlos
HFOG
HQ
Idowuogbo
Jamace
Jbluv55
Jhydebaba
Kola oloye
Koolchicco
Kunbee
Lalaboi
Lalaosky
Luxanne
MizMyColi
Oahray
Ms_Pee
Miztola
Nitlad
Obinoscopy
Oluwafunmilayo95
Onyeasi
Opeoluwa2
PretEbonyi
Princeparix
Princesa
Prof800
Reineviolette
Shugamania
SKeetz
Snthesis
Sweet-tease
Talina
Teeo
Texanomaly
Thatgurlvixen
Tovot
Triple-m-lord
Vanneni
Vickii-Ro
~Vicky~
Vosquare
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Gombs(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nobleval:
I'll let this pass,thanks for your "advice"

It's immaterial if you let it pass or not. Thanks for the heads up!

I don't come this section, forgive me for 'trespassing'.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Shugaryme(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
9icegee:
*OH! so because iv praised her guy she deem it fit to finally talk to me sad...my turn to do shakara...make she find her corner go back go stay and leave me alone ooo sad*
Lol.. not like that na, sowiee

How do you do?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gombs:

Thanks.

NB

Thanks for the advice smiley

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Shugaryme:

Lol.. not like that na, sowiee

How do you do?
*i guess one more round of shakara will do before i reply her...so il still pretend to dey vex, and she'l continue to placate me...who knows, it can lead to something "tangible"...i turn my eyes and have a glimpse at oahray....the look on his face suggest i shud run out of the thread before i get myself hurt...i run out of the thread*

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.