Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 (39102 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by dellynike(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
pring:
Big theif, tell us how much you realized from the poor masses in the name of shilo.
Tithes and offerings.
Is high time people should b wise, a church that can not give back to the masses by the way charities, like free education, helping the poor and the needy is an agent of devil.
I believe that as humans,we have choices...to give or not to give..because you believe in something different doesn't mean you should insult and demean people that don't share those beliefs..plus when you help the poor and the needy and you let the whole world know,then you are deceiving yourself for the bible says the left hand should not know what the right is doing..besides let God be the judge.live and let live.let your conscience guide you.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Empty , Vague, ambiguous common sense talk being paraded as prophecy. And the mumu sheep will fall for it and send him their hard earned cash. smh.

I want Buhari to throw these crooks behind Bars when he comes into power for stealing from the people under the guise of religion.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by dellynike(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:
Empty , Vague, ambiguous common sense talk being paraded as prophecy. And the mumu sheep will fall for it and send him their hard earned cash. smh.

I want Buhari to throw these crooks behind Bars when he comes into power for stealing from the people under the guise of religion.
Like Buhari himself won't actually steal....Stealing is derived from steal which means To take illegally, or without the owner's permission, something owned by someone else.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
dellynike:

Like Buhari himself won't actually steal....Stealing is derived from steal which means To take illegally, or without the owner's permission, something owned by someone else.

I was in Nigeria when Buhari and Idiagbon tried to make a change for the good of the nation, but their plans were thwarted by corrupt people, many who are still in power.

This time around it is for real, we need people like him in power to clean up the mess of religion and politics.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by okiezman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Akinrogun:

put down that alomo bottle......u've started hallucinating.....from a concerned observer.

Your worries
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Albishir: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I possess it. Amen!!!
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Sunnykaka(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen amen. For me
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen. May all ur d prophecies be fulfilled in my life come 2015
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Taleeysun(f): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
nora544:

That is not possible,

This man mad god is dangerous
it is soo much possible
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Taleeysun(f): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
frosbel:

what can buhari do? You think this earthly power is the same as the heavenly power, mhen you wont understand until you are illuminated
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Taleeysun(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
prophetfire:
Pls these are no prophecies. They are just declarations of faith. Just like praying n believing God for a better life and claiming by words of faith what you desire. THESE ARE NOT PROPHECIES PLEASE!!! Stop embarrasing the called and commissioned prophets of the most high God.
exactly! And they are only for those who believe.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by teehrt: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
nora544:

That is not possible,

very possible
It is called FAITH
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by oladara2: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fabdedon:
Only Goood things?

Amen and amen
In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by alexanderdeg: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen oooo ...plus I pray for Peace in Naija *2015**
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by celinababy: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oildichotomy:
[size=14pt]Amen and Amen grin grin

I'm the first to claim the Blessings!

I serve a God that can crack a palm kernel with an egg just to disgrace the stone

Heaven On Earth grin
[/size]
Awww I like dis...from fetching water with the basket to disgrace the bucket to cracking palm kernel with an egg to disgrace the stone...our God is indeed an able God

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
Some of you need to find out the different between Vision and Prophecy

And the different between a Prophet and a Soothsayer
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by stagger: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Jesus Christ won't prophesy like this,he will prophesy tangible and coherent prophesies, e.g I declare that boko haram will enter ibadan and the military of Heaven will arrest them there,this is what I call prophesy!!

You do not know what a prophecy is. You cannot even tell the difference between the NOUN (prophecy) and VERB (prophesy). Shame on you.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Prophesy to the world that it is well with them and not doom on them.

Upon all the negative things happening on earth many of u are still looking for doom declaration on the earth God forbid

My God is the God that confims the word of His servants and His servant has declare it so shall it be. Amen
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
The same God but different Spirit

Bishop David Oyedepo's mandate is to preach the word of Faith and to Liberate the world from every oppresion of the devil not to tell you that there will be plane crash by tomorrow or so or that your grandfather is the cause of your failure, no is not His calling.

There are other men of God with that calling.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
ZUBY77:
The fraudster said there would be no occasion for mourning..

Let's see if no member of His Church will die in 2015.

Criminal liar.

My dear is not all that came that believe, is all about how much your faith can carry. The bible said we are in the world but we are not of the world. Let the spirit speak to you for you to understand. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Don't perish
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
xdos:
2014 has been an Exceeding Grace year for my family and I... a lot of things which I never thot wud be possible was made more than possible this year that it makes me scared to see this year come to an end... but I do know one thing, there will never be a better last year...
Thanks to the God of Shiloh for making all these possible...

And it shall be permanent. Hope u give your testimony during Shiloh 2014?
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fabdedon:
No but we need to know if dere is any thing bad thats going to happen so as to pray/work againts it..thats the importance of Prophesy!!

What other bad things do u need to know when Jesus has paid that prize for you and me all you need to do is to always refresh yourself in that salvation, you don't have any business to know, your prayer and thanksgiving of Faith speaks and work for you.

Let the spirit fight your fight and condemn those that condemn you
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by akugbemike(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oildichotomy:
[size=14pt]Amen and Amen grin grin

Heaven On Earth grin
[/size]

That is my portion.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maximus85:
And there nothing like how we can strive hard to do God's will in 2015 abi? Act 4:8 draw close to God and he will draw close to us. These pastors should teach us how to draw close to God and not always what we can get from God.

How can you get if u did not draw close?

Come all ye that labour and he will in return give you rest

You must come first before you receive

Don't talk for talking sake, wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by AriDsexy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nihilist:

What is in heaven that Oyedepo is not already enjoying here on earth?

Would av loved to give u so many answers but I rest my case.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Trafficjam11:
Look at all these prophecies and you'd see they were all aimed at telling the congregation what they 'v been and are always itching to hear. I'm sure they must have been charged and encouraged to sow seeds for quick manifestation of the prophecies in their lives. Open your eyes people, lest they keep making a merchandise of you.

And I know your Bible told you about seed time and harvest time.

Hope you know what that means mister
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by shejane: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
We need to go back to our Bible, eat from it everyday and get that knowledge, wisdom and understanding, it will help us a lot. Even devil knows what we can achieve if we have the Grace to read at all time and put them in practice.

Is Jesus wish that God's will be done on earth as it is in Heaven and what's God's will for us "for us to be in good health and prosper even as our souls prospereth. May God help us in this "individual race" Amen.

Heaven on Earth, wonders without end, that is my new Realm and your new Realm Amen. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by joseph1832(m): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Oildichotomy:
And that's all you could pick!
Read more, and broaden your horizon, it gives you more impetus
How can one broaden his horizon when his surrounded by myopic comments?.
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by FreeGlobe(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amen
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Trafficjam11: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
shejane:

And I know your Bible told you about seed time and harvest time.

Hope you know what that means mister

Seed time and harvest time have nothing to do with manifestation of prophecies.. You do not need to sow a seed for a prophecy to come through.. Thats what i want to point out. People have turned christianity into a thing of material rewards and financial gain. BTW, i hope you know seed time and harvest time doesnt in anyway refer to monetary sowing and reaping, it is men that have twisted that bible passage for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by CEtoO(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
nora544:

That is not possible,

It is very possible. I have never visited d chemist or hospital for any medication for over four years. It is to you according to your faith
Re: Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 by Breeze5000: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Jesus Christ won't prophesy like this,he will prophesy tangible and coherent prophesies, e.g I declare that boko haram will enter ibadan and the military of Heaven will arrest them there,this is what I call prophesy!!

No you also got it a bit Wrong... Jesus Christ would prophesy like this, "At the Beginning of 2015, Boko Haram will enter Ibadan and the Nigerian military will put an end to their reign terror there"

When God gives Prophesy, he always put "Time and Season" when it will come to pass... What I see here is most of our people dont know the meaning of Prophesy, so they term everything as Prophesy... Every Prophesy must start with "God say at this time or that time,such and such will come to pass" .... It must be specific otherwise it is not God speaking, just the person speaking his own mind...
Bless..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Wukari, Taraba State Building Collapsed! / If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Nigerian Hajj Stampede Victim In Critical Condition At Saudi Hospital [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.