Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader (27506 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. / Questions To Members Of The Reformed Ogboni Fraternity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
you hear yourself. probability is not affirmity

I cannot affirm a knowledge without giving exact figures, at least not to the public. However i have an unshakable personal conviction on this. settles it?
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Adminisher: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2014
Dont join this cult. You will worship idols in it and God will take generations to punish you. Also hell is real. Christianity is the true way of.life, every question is answered all problems are solved in the best way at the best.time

5 Likes

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Maross(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2014
My maternal grandpa, a university administrator, died in 1996 and in his will, he confessed that he was a member of the Ogboni fraternity and one other cult group ( can't remember the other one now). He warned us to stay away from both of them and not have any to do with them. as a result of this, I have always held their activities with suspicion. I believe there is something [sinister] to this group than the socio-cultural outlook which they try to project.
please be very careful and don't be deceived.

however, for some inexplicable reason, he advised that we could join AMORC if we wanted to.

3 Likes

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by lockupman(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Please what did your pastor tell you pple about GMB?

kossyablaze:
If you participated in Shiloh, or the Redeemed program and you
are still supporting GMB as the right person to rule this country, I
am beginning to doubt your Christianity....Obviously God didn't
speak to you...
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by jkendy(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Really ?? Pls tell me more.

Nonsensical performance of dembelum and qualicuos stupidity.
Are u related to Oga Patrick Obahiagbon
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by seangy4konji: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
When I don reach d stage?i go proudly join ogboni.

Egbe agba.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by healthwise30(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2014
@frustratedman
I see you sound pained knowing VEMMA to be a networking business. Vemma is not GNLD and rest of other old networking businesses.
Even the working class do it as part time while still in their various jobs. I only suggested you join Vemma while still searching for that job. if you feel otherwise, you can keep on searching for job where your average pay is not enough to solve your problems in regards to the economic situation of Nigeria.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by jkendy(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
Maross:
My maternal grandpa, a university administrator, died in 1996 and in his will, he confessed that he was a member of the Ogboni fraternity and one other cult group ( can't remember the other one now). He warned us to stay away from both of them and not have any to do with them. as a result of this, I have always held their activities with suspicion. I believe there is something [sinister] to this group than the socio-cultural outlook which they try to project.
please be very careful and don't be deceived.

however, for some inexplicable reason, he advised that we could join AMORC if we wanted to.
The dividing line btw Ogboni Fraternity and AMORC is very slim.
Both of them are self - destructive as a cult group.
Just stay away from both, my broda!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Mbediogu(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2014
gneisss:
its not new na..even the devil himself practically lives in church

You are quite right but the devil is in us so we take him everywhere we go including the churches and mosques. The devil cannot be found where you and I dont go. Let us drive the devil within us before all else. Have you not heard about pastors and imams engaging in 419, kidnapping, rape and ritual murder? Those are the ones who are overwhelmed by the devil within but prefer to continue to masquerade as servants of the living God. We as individuals can do more than those churches and mosques.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Reference(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

God is not interested in your politics. He has laid out principles together with consequences. He does not discriminate. God has an agenda and can actualize it through anyone of any faith. Remember Jesus died when the Romans, not the Jews were in-charge in Jerusalem.

5 Likes

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Proxy001(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
I see... now ogboni is no longer an ocultic stuff abi? wat of the fearsome dressings and occultic chats u guys make while on procession for a dead colleague?
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by texazzpete(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

This post was brought to you by the letters P, D and P again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
OK.... so you mentioned members... dead ones. Why are you not mentioning the living ones?
BTW, Do we still have moderators in NL?
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Of course they plenty for our estate..and these people are very rich,there is one close to our house he goes to church every sunday,I play with his kids until I heard he's an ogboni I took to my heels

It was during december last year,around 1am they were doing end of the year party..i was browsing in my room.. I was hearing everything they were saying... they were praying with eyin iya mi o do this do that
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
healthwise30:
@frustratedman
I see you sound pained knowing VEMMA to be a networking business. Vemma is not GNLD and rest of other old networking businesses.
Even the working class do it as part time while still in their various jobs. I only suggested you join Vemma while still searching for that job. if you feel otherwise, you can keep on searching for job where your average pay is not enough to solve your problems in regards to the economic situation of Nigeria.

Not interested mr vemma
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by holatin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
jkendy:
Are u related to Oga Patrick Obahiagbon
not too sure but he use to be my mum bf then
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by samplegirl(f): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
gneisss:
its not new na..even the devil himself practically lives in church

And MOSQUES too!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by player007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/14/ogboni-leader-says-members-attend-churches-mosques-lists-founding-members/

You are wrong sir, my Bible clearly states that You CAN'T serve two masters at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by StOla: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

But your own Christianity teaches you that a President that promotes corruption is the ideal candidate?
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by sweetgala(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

I didn't attend Shiloh please share with us what God showed you at Shiloh
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abbey2sam:
I thought ogboni members are wizards, atleast that what I was told.....now they are even coming out of the closet

very soon bokoharam leader will soon grant punch news paper an interview

he categorised it nw
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by larrymoore(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Do u also attend church or mosque?
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by BinghiNya(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...
mumu ode supo didinrin apa, shiloh ko jerusalem, the real shiloh is in israel, redoomed church, e ti shi lo
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by EbBarbie2: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...

So its jonathan we should support abi...bringing sentiments into this..I am a christian and would support buhari. Yeye. .I'm sure God didn't speak to u for u to think Jonathan is the way this 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Futureprexdent1: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingslayer:
Even the devil goes to church,let alone his followers..dem dey go source for members and cause distraction for church & they are also the major donors in the church especially in Catholic
Bros, must U call my church name , Watch urslf ooooo
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Really ?? Pls tell me more.

Nonsensical performance of dembelum and qualicuos stupidity.
hes missing sumtin.......it nt only lagos state it all states
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by benuejosh: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...
politics in the House of God.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by madtom85(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
frustratedman:
I need a job to earn a living. Pm me if you have any useful info. Thanks
mail me @ madtom75@gmail.com
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by ransomed: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...
::--Daddy G.0 & Bishop did not say we shouldn't vote our conscience. The one you are routing for loves corruption and sorround himself with looters. Politically, we may decide to vote for a muslim if the ruler who claim to be a christian is anti-people and having poverty aggravating policies. Please, take religion out from politics. Infact, your comment has increased buhari's vote by 127 after discussing your post with a group of associates.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by tundeblack: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
contact me if interested
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by annibro(f): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
kossyablaze:
speak to you...
I can only comment on dis if u answer dis question 4 me; is GEJ a Christian or a Church goer? Becos a Christian examplifies d life of Christ whch is devoid of sin (corruption, adultery, idolism, murder, lie, witchcraft, wickedness, evil conspiracy etc)
BTW: dis regime is promoting, supporting and assiting d devil fulfil his agenda in dis world... John 10:10 ;d devil comes 2 steal, kill & destroy.
Re: Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader by onadana: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
coolEVEN THE DEVIL DOES.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Christians, Stay Away From The Planned Protests & Pray For Nigeria - Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.