Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic (45772 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Ilekeh(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
That's her father walking her down the aisle.

You don't have to marry a cripple to marry for true love.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Ezedon(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Babes of nowadays no de get choice when it comes to marriage and money
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by ELGREF(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
janengozi:
wow, this is unconditional love
unconditional love, that's what my pastor preach today, pastor sam adeyemi
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Sunnybabe(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never
na wa ooo
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
For those of u sayin negative stuffs, I got just one question for u, DO U KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOMORO?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Orikinla(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Where there is God, there is love and with God who is Love nothing is impossible.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Applaner: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
it's easy
BT let's turn it de other way round.
how many guys can marry a lady on wheel chair?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by amedave(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
lekjons:
this will look like a photoshop in the eyes of Nigerian girls..why?? simply because they can't do it (and also don't want to believe there's someone who could do it)
can you do it? can you marry a girl who is cripple? I am a guy though but I hate the mentality of some Nigerian men. you expect others to do for you what you can't do for them....its somehow

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Never what?

Don't you know there's a thin line bordering "able and disable"?

It could be you sitting on that wheelC!

Never say never again!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by adonbilivit: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
oluyemisee:
This is Bishop Praise,a wonderful gospel singer.I know him very well.this is pure love.the lady is very dynamic too.woooow,congrats
yeah, met him in ABU zaria in the chapel of salvation. he is talented.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by justi4jesu(f): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Love hmmm. Don't try this at Home lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by stonecoldcafe: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by squarelead(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
not all ladies can do that. They are very few.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by delishpot: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Doortun:

I never said that. Just a reassurance that she didn't choose to opt for vain things most women yearn for. She sees love as sacrifice ( giving more than you can get) and the man will understand this.

A lady with that kind of looks shouldn't have problem wifing any "complete" man.

Ok o. . While us men are busy bashing ladies for not marrying men like that, lets not forget to ask our moms why they did not chose men like that to father us.
A lot of factors determine who we marry sometimes.
She did it, many other women will do it too as long as the man is faithful and not an ass hole generaly.
Granted I may not want to marry a woman in wheelchair but it doesnt mean I am vain likewise women have a right to decide whom they want to marry without feeling guilty.
A lot of men take rejection from women too personal. If a woman agrees for all her toasters, what kind of woman will that be?

If my partner happens to have an accident after the wedding, then I will stand by her.
Just like a person may not want to marry a brain dead person but if after the wedding bs happens, he or she should stand by the one who gave their all when the good was going good.
Thats my take on it sha.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by folabayo1(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ask Google
okotv:
the man in that picture is more popular than the wife...so who would show who to the world
undecided
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by 49cents(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Until I see the guys account balance before I make the judgement on if itd love or not
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by sexylogan(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
maga1:
How many Pretty ladies can do this. I wish the couple a blessed marriage.

VISIT HERE FOR MORE

Honestly, de babe try. I'm impressed.
Wishing them marital bliss.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Gynacologist(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never
reason?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Gynacologist(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
Depends on if I knew the guy before he got crippled. If not, wetin wan carry me go that side?
moni.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Dreambeat: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never
I think you should modify your post,someone just gave you an invaluable counsel.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Gynacologist(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
PassingShot:

Pray no physical adversities befall you in life. If it does, you wouldn't deserve any man.

There are certain things better left unsaid.
u just nailed it man...tell em hookers abeg
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Sweetrosa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
PassingShot:

Pray no physical adversities befall you in life. If it does, you wouldn't deserve any man.

There are certain things better left unsaid.
Thank you,it could happen to anyone.Nobody knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gynacologist:
moni.
And how much could possibly make me wanna spend the rest of my life taking care of a disabled? Money can't buy you everything, you know.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dechandel(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dreambeat:
I think you should modify your post,someone just gave you an invaluable counsel.
I just did not because of the counselling or whatever but because the pix was like a film trick when i saw it this morning.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Many ladies do this. Its not new. Its the men you should ask this question if they can marry a crippled lady.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dechandel(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
iceberylin:
IGBO GIRLS BE LIKE.....

Whatever undecided
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by juliettamaj: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
It is well o!
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by sexylogan(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Modified***
I didn't see the picture clearly before i made the comment. I thought he was a dwarf. Blame the danfo i was in this morning biko..

On a normal day,i cant discriminate a disabled. Never. I'm also a human being.. It could be me in that condition 2mao.

My belle oh...I love this girl... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by lilmax(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
delishpot:
A lady just did it yet nairaland boys will keep asking how many ladies can do it? How many men can do it too? Why all these attacks on ladies? The question should be howmany people can do it.
A lady has just done it and many more will do it. So why the question? Unless that lady in that picture is an allien sha.
Another means of insulting ladies ba? Ok, go ahead. Let the women bashing begin.
why the thing dey pain you like this?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by adedayourt(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Promking:
Hmmm smiley

GOD BLESS THEIR UNION

1 IN EVERY 20 NIGERIAN LADIES CAN DO IT

1 in 20 or 1 in 100

1 Like

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by dechandel(f): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
sexylogan:

My belle oh...I love this girl... grin grin grin
What's funny na? You know how danfo can be na? grin. Very uncomfortable sh.it. I just logged in. Saw numerous mentions. Then checked the pix again and i was like ahhh shocked shocked. Honestly i thought the man was a dwarf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? / Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.