Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic (45780 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by SenatorJames(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
maga1:
How many Pretty ladies can do this. I wish the couple a blessed marriage.

VISIT HERE FOR MORE
I'm torched looking at this man. may be its because of his predicament he stays this while to get marry, cos he looks old.

God bless their home.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by slawal2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
this is really true love
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by PHfinest(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Modified***
I didn't see the picture clearly before i made the comment. I thought he was a dwarf.

On a normal day,i cant discriminate a disabled. Never. I'm also a human being.. It could be me in that condition 2mao.

Ah, I see! But you discriminate against dwarfs!
That is so nice of you. Dwarfs are not human beings?

Don't use your mouth to bring hardship to anybody in you generation.
Retract your comments, reorient your thinking and retrace your steps. Thank me later.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Mamaseventies: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
I knew a girl back then in school who was dating a crippled. He was a graduate tho but was unemployed. She fell hard for him(crippled) and she was proud of him even tho the guy was broke.

And guys .... She is pretty.
Some girls are not after money or physical appearance...... Trust me.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by exe0(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by exe0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by exe0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
I RESIST TEMPTATION

I WILL NOT COMMENT
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by kayalla(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
if the guy is rich more than a million girls can do it, trust me.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
Kill him? Now that's a mean thing to think a girl can do for money. Haba nau, give your Nigeria sisters some credit.
HBD, in response to ur desires on ur dp, i give you this

Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Poindexter: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2014
Wow! Then, that's something special. I wish them all the best.
venizia:

Poindexter, the lady is not the cause of his condition. He was born that way. Have known him way back in Kaduna.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2014
dechandel:
Never

Modified***
I didn't see the picture clearly before i made the comment. I thought he was a dwarf.

On a normal day,i cant discriminate a disabled. Never. I'm also a human being.. It could be me in that condition 2mao.
Aki's wife will surely hate you for this.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Gynacologist(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
Kill him? Now that's a mean thing to think a girl can do for money. Haba nau, give your Nigeria sisters some credit.
lol.....no mind me joor....pple cn do alota finz fo moni sha esp gurlz...
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2014
Now,let's bring some reality into this.
Most handicapped guys are extremely jealous.

So the question will be, after the lovey dovey, will u cope?
Oscar pistorious comes to mind.

And anger is their second name.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bossforeva:
HBD, in response to ur desires on ur dp, i give you this
Lol... I didn't ask for much nau. Any man can easily meet up on that.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gynacologist:
lol.....no mind me joor....pple cn do alota finz fo moni sha esp GUYS...
... Fixed...
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Gynacologist(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
... Fixed...
typographical error gurls...
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Gynacologist:
typographical error, GUYS...
tongue
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol... I didn't ask for much nau. Any man can easily meet up on that.
Maybe you deserve to join OBJ list of wives.. hun? lipsrsealed first benefit is that he will right a chapter about you and you will be popular thereafter.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bossforeva:
Maybe you deserve to join OBJ list of wives.. hun? lipsrsealed first benefit is that he will right a chapter about you and you will be popular thereafter.
Lol... Did you miss the part where I said he has to be SINGLE?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by EmmyDe25(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
maga1:
How many Pretty ladies can do this. I wish the couple a blessed marriage.
Are you kidding me? This is Bishop Praise. The first time i saw this man on the pulpit, didn't know when i started shedding tears. This is a man, well committed to spreading God's gospel. If only wishes were horses.
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by EmmyDe25(m): 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
oluyemisee:
This is Bishop Praise,a wonderful gospel singer.I know him very well.this is pure love.the lady is very dynamic too.woooow,congrats
Finished from ABU?
Re: Pretty Ladies Can You Do This? Lovely Wedding Pic by oluyemisee(f): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2014
EmmyDe25:

Finished from ABU?
kadpoly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.