Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected (18626 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by jaybee3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Thank u
You're welcome

So can i send you an email as well? tongue tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by pansophist(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
herinolah:
U guys are just talking like this...do u know what real love is and not nowadays (the tip of tongue) love... it turns u to something else
Something similar happened 2 me though mine was two years, I didn't know I was so foolish.. my friends were thinking it was jazz..I really loved the girl,I hate seeing her get hurt... after getting tired from work seeing her makes me happy... I confessed but she turned me down saying we can be friends... do u know how annoying dat sounds
She knows I love her very much and could do anything for her but she still wants me as her friend...it was so so hard for me to let go

Me being a fool of the highest order accepted because being by her side makes me happy,I did everything she wanted just for a change of heart but what did I get..a RED CARD(she got married to someone else)I don't really know y dey rush into marriage

Of course I cried but i moved on with my life not really move because currently av decided not to give out love I only accept and when I see the one with sincerity I'd give back...once bitten twice shy

U know the funniest part her so called hubby is a boxer lol he turned her into a punching bag..he beats her like kilode ...karma is actually a b*tch if only she chose me I would av treated her like a queen

PS:ladies should avoid putting people dat love dem in friendzone and when dey don't like a guy after confessing dey should act cold to him even if they don't mean it.. give him space to sort out his feelings..avoid giving him false hope...and stop being selfish telling him or her to be ur friend dat will only hurt him more

Op just talk to him it's not his fault it is love,he'd soon meet the one meant 4 him..he should just take heart...I wanted 2 kill d girl also and kill my self..I felt if I don't av her no one will...but my friends and family stood by me...just stand by him, try to keep him occupied so he won't think about the b*tch....am wondering how her marriage would end

You are a CAPITAL looser, a mangina with no modicum of self respect, knowledge of reality and typically self fish.

Now lets reverse the role, will you be with a girl you dont love simply because she loves you? why is it difficult to accept the fact that we cant have everything we want? Romantic love is base on selfishness and it only balance is when its mutual, not singular.

Actually you are correct, you are foolish. In life, you need to use your brain and stop claiming victim. A lion wont spare a buffalo because she broker her leg or incapable of escaping his deadly jaws, because your victim mentality will lead you no where, its an unfair and selfish world out there.

Imagine you were even harbouring thoughts of killing another human just because she choosed not to be with you, probably you would have preferred lies if she deceived you into a relationship or otherwise negatively. Grow up man.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by waldigit: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue

Tell your friend there is nothing to worry about. It is all part of growing up experience that will help him maintain a good relationship in the future.
Let him go to God he will soon find someone better than the 'angel' he missed.
If he can take my advice, he will thank me later.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by princessayesha(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lord angry see question!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by rhames(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

Why don't some people understand simple rules of any relationship? It takes two to tango. Why waste your energy into a venture that will eventually fail? The best way to get over rejection is to ponder over it a little and move on. There might be a quality that she has not seen from you and if that happens move on. Look for another girl amongst the over 50 million spinsters in this country and you will have a change of heart. Cheers bro. Wish u good luck.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Stephxoblessed(f): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
I have never been rejected n I can never be rejected, do you know why Because I am wonderfuly made grin grin
That doesnt answer the question dear
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by lilmax(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Dats because u've never been rejected..
okay
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by herinolah(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
pansophist:

You are a CAPITAL looser, a mangina with no modicum of self respect, knowledge of reality and typically self fish.

Now lets reverse the role, will you be with a girl you dont love simply because she loves you? why is it difficult to accept the fact that we cant have everything we want? Romantic love is base on selfishness and it only balance is when its mutual, not singular.

Actually you are correct, you are foolish. In life, you need to use your brain and stop claiming victim. A lion wont spare a buffalo because she broker her leg or incapable of escaping his deadly jaws, because your victim mentality will lead you no where, its an unfair and selfish world out there.

Imagine you were even harbouring thoughts of killing another human just because she choosed not to be with you, probably you would have preferred lies if she deceived you into a relationship or otherwise negatively. Grow up man.
Well I won't blame u...av learnt my lesson and I can't explain y I felt like killing her because u won't understand
U would understand after going through what I went through..2xperience is the best teacher

Though loving someone like dat is a very good thing if the other person reciprocate...u should try experiencing it in ur life time,even if it is just once
I hope u would be lucky cos I was just unlucky if only she reciprocated we would av been the best/happiest couple on earth and I would av treated her like a queen

This kind of love is not about self respect or whatever it turns u to a fool...my friends were saying she gave me eforiro with love portion...I loved her very much but she played me..made me stick 2 her 4 2yrs and later left ...I felt like my world collapsed....
U are a guy u know when a lady really means no..her no was not a genuine no...I saw it in her eyes

If it was a girl I wouldn't av said anything but for u to insult me all I av 2 say is tie n bo loluwa wi(your own is coming)

Even if u blame me ,God is with me..he saw dat I was the victim...because if not she should be aving a happy married life but reverse is the case and I know she would be regretting her actions now

U tune would change after experiencing such a tragic predicament
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by pansophist(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
herinolah:

Well I won't blame u...av learnt my lesson and I can't explain y I felt like killing her because u won't understand
U would understand after going through what I went through..2xperience is the best teacher

Though loving someone like dat is a very good thing if the other person reciprocate...u should try experiencing it in ur life time,even if it is just once
I hope u would be lucky cos I was just unlucky if only she reciprocated we would av been the best/happiest couple on earth and I would av treated her like a queen

This kind of love is not about self respect or whatever it turns u to a fool...my friends were saying she gave me eforiro with love portion...I loved her very much but she played me..made me stick 2 her 4 2yrs and later left ...I felt like my world collapsed....
U are a guy u know when a lady really means no..her no was not a genuine no...I saw it in her eyes

If it was a girl I wouldn't av said anything but for u to insult me all I av 2 say is tie n bo loluwa wi(your own is coming)

Even if u blame me ,God is with me..he saw dat I was the victim...because if not she should be aving a happy married life but reverse is the case and I know she would be regretting her actions now

U tune would change after experiencing such a tragic predicament

Lol, story for the gods grin grin

This is what happens when you enter a relationship ( or unwanted attachment) without your brain to a girl that clearly do not want you. That is your problem but you fail to acknowledge it. Your emotions has masked your thinking faculty, and you keep screaming how you loved her. Na by force to love you back? I have also been crazy about girls that do not give a fvck about me, should I stab maself?

You portray traits of a blind loser, and you will be redeem when you understand the rules of life, especially in issue concerning relationship. As for my upcoming predicament, I laugh in Swahili grin Real men knows when a woman have an intention of friendzoning them, real men also do not go into a relationship with nothing to offer other than love and real men do not make stupid decision base on a substance as erratic as love ( an ever changing emotion analogous to weather grin )

You may keep clinging unto the victim mentality, na your wahala be that. But if that girl na my sister and you do anything bad to her, your own don finish.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by herinolah(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
pansophist:

Lol, story for the gods grin grin

This is what happens when you enter a relationship ( or unwanted attachment) without your brain to a girl that clearly do not want you. That is your problem but you fail to acknowledge it. Your emotions has masked your thinking faculty, and you keep screaming how you loved her. Na by force to love you back? I have also been crazy about girls that do not give a fvck about me, should I stab maself?

You portray traits of a blind loser, and you will be redeem when you understand the rules of life, especially in issue concerning relationship. As for my upcoming predicament, I laugh in Swahili grin Real men knows when a woman have an intention of friendzoning them, real men also do not go into a relationship with nothing to offer other than love and real men do not make stupid decision base on a substance as erratic as love ( an ever changing emotion analogous to weather grin )

You may keep clinging unto the victim mentality, na your wahala be that. But if that girl na my sister and you do anything bad to her, your own don finish.
Guy dat is a closed chapter in my life....I don open another....so pack urself comot from my front
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzPreshie:
And I see a yaba left tenant on the loose. Dude face front.
yimu.com

Na for here u wan come advertise abi? Go suck mosquito diiik
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=joshtooxplicit post=28932220][/quote]yeah I totally understand
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
lrguru:

yimu.com

Na for here u wan come advertise abi? Go suck mosquito diiik

You know, it's suprising how the brains of some people work. But anyway, I hope the dead cells wake up one day.
And I'm done with you. Next!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzPreshie:
You know, it's suprising how the brains of some people work. But anyway, I hope the dead cells wake up one day.

has he called u yet? e-ashi. And What does a block head like u know about cell? Cos I'm sure the only cell u know is CELLophane....mumu
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Realone92(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

well that's on my birthday nice so eya pained
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Adex097: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
@op, your friend was friendzoned and he's also frienfzoning you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 17, 2014
MzPreshie:
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by lakamua: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Ur friend is a stupid boy. I hv learnt not to love anybody who does not love me. All gals hv replacements unless u want to act like a spoilt child. If one gal says no, dont ask twice. Move on to the next
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by cod87: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Pour water on ur bro face... Many wife material ladies are out there waiting for Mr. Right
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Adex097:
@op, your friend was friendzoned and he's also frienfzoning you.
Friendzoning me?,no no no I don't love him as a man and I av a bf....we are just close like blood brother and sister
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
I really dunno how it feels to be rejected
No one hs the courage to reject me

Buh if anyone is gonna summon he courage to reject me den am hunded percent sur it wil be SATAN rejectin me
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
I really dunno how it feels to be rejected
No one hs the courage to reject me

Buh if anyone is gonna summon the courage to reject me den am hunded percent sure it wil be SATAN rejectin me
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Phoenixfrank(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
That's what u get when u stick to a gal with a guy, hoping she breaks up with him and be with u.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Longstride: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have no idea

#CleanSheet cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by simdam500(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
The feeling is nice...

I don't have a heart I presume undecided
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Gbola5(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
marieolae:
Wait...why is he angry?

The girl blatantly rejected him, so why was he trying to give himself false hope?

He has known this girl for four years..c'mon now, a girl can't form for that long. If she's not interested, then that's it.

Advise him not to dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. He'll get over it smiley

You're wrong. Your trying to judge based on your own experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / The Wahala and Chaos Of Female Nature / A Lady gifted my boyfriend with a Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.