Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven (850 Views)

See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by makasimatics(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2014
It is believed that church is a place where people go to worship . People see it as obligation to go to church every Sunday to worship as well as listen to the word of God.

It is very right to go to church though,but not a criteria to make heaven. My reasons are many .

most people in the church do not even have strong believe in God. In times of problems, many see native doctors as the only people to provide fast solutions to their problems .

Many in the church see church as social gathering most times and hence,do any how inside a church. Some even insult the Reverend Father,Pastor,etc,even while in the church.

Many in the church are even making an evil plan against their neighbors.

Many in the church forbid seeing their neighbors to prosper.

Many in the church have no forgiven heart ; they are mean.

Now tell me if being a church goer could lead you to heaven when you are guilty of most of the aforementioned.

To me,though it is good to listen to the word of God in the church, but those that will make heaven are those with pure hearts.

So friends, do the things that please God and make Heaven.
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by nnadychuks(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Op shey the pure in heart are in 1 beer parlour? Look I just came back from church, I know u did not attend so just keep your idea to yourself
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by holatin(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Gbam !

But African attribute church going to heaven making.
Tell me ARE YOU SURE YOUR PASTOR WILL MAKE HEAVEN ?

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
+1
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by makasimatics(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
nnadychuks:
Op shey the pure in heart are in 1 beer parlour? Look I just came back from church, I know u did not attend so just keep your idea to yourself

Lol. U are funny. Relax,i never said so ok. I meant that, what matters to God is your heart whether you go to church or not.
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by concentrated: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
mayb u sud go tru Hebrew 10:25 tru 27,do not forsake d gathering of the christians

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by makasimatics(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Gbam !

That is another thing. We so much believe in pastors even more than God.
Many people even put the pictures of their pastors inside their room for guidance. So,pastors are now God?
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by makasimatics(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
concentrated:
mayb u sud go tru Hebrew 10:25 tru 27,do not forsake d gathering of the christians

We no that. But it is not a criteria to make heaven
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by holatin(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
makasimatics:

That is another thing. We so much believe in pastors even more than God.
Many people even put the pictures of their pastors inside their room for guidance. So,pastors are now God?
Haaaaaaaaa hahahahaha welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by makasimatics(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
Gbam !

Lolz,most of the pastors go get executive posts for hell
Re: Going To Church Is Not A Criteria To Make Heaven by holatin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
makasimatics:

Lolz,most of the pastors go get executive posts for hell
hahahahaha confirm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Denies Woman He Stepped On Was Pregnant / Is Playing Of 9jabet, Surebet And Other Bets Bad For Christains ? / Jehovah Witness Crew With Their Disturbance..(j.white)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.