Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Some Ladies And Long Throat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Long Throat (17658 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by synoble(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
ladies can be so funny...
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by acaolly1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

As if its her whole village she is feeding. Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
cheesy
veave:
These are the ones that disgrace and spoil our name. When a man volunteers to take them out. They go and show how hungry they are. One person will eat 2 portions of rice, a full chicken, a bowl of ice cream, a can of one litre juice,normal coke, diet coke, fanta, sprite, nkwobi, fish pepper soup, assorted as if it is not enough when she is going home she will request for take away... cake, 7meatpie, 10sausage rolls, a carton of juice, 3 full grilled fish. 1,500mtn airtime, 1000glo, 750airtel...

I never chop girls. Well if a girl tries that with me I will embarrass her straight away afterall na her pussy she go take away. bitches

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will walk away if she comes along with her friends..
I will do that confidently..
I work hard and legally for my money, I decide how to spend it and who to spend it on..

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by yungcyrus(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door
finally, guy u bad........na xo e suppose be........
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Zaikon(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hhhmmm

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by folabayo1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abeg awuf na awuf...
onihaxy:
Well, the guys are to blame. Like my dad will always say. " When you want to impress a girl with money and eatery" remember that you would need the same money and eatery to sustain her".
Whenever I planned meeting a girl in eatery. I make sure I get there first, look through the glass to watch her coming. When I noticed and "friends attachment", I simply use the EXIT door

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
I met one like dat.. D real girl I invited was quite twas her frnd dat was even ordering.. I was like 'babe yu go pay for dt tin oooo'..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by CoCoLav(f): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by raziboi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
hurgry gals just looking for wia to eat.....

NA SO UNA PAPA TAKE MARRY UNA MAMA

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by klodike(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
You are evulz bro
Prixus:
I once had a date like that. but before d date I told her jokingly that we weren't going to my place. just an eatery so that she won't need friends to protect her from rape or any sort of thing like that(thats d usual excuse they give when they bring friends. "I can't come to ur place alone"wink. of course she still came with two of her friends. when we were all seated I asked her in front of her friends whether she brought them with the usual mentality of "let us go and eat". of course she replied "no o". I then took her to another table with the excuse that we had to chat in private. I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
Correct man

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Xano(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:

LOL!
True though. Its unfortunate some do it. It has not happened to me. Here is an idea: when they are seated, let them order what to eat. After they start to eat, get up and walk(leave). Did anyone try that?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
I usually give a warning ahead of time. PLEASE DO NOT COME WITH ANYONE ELSE OR...

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by yinksaid(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
I think that happen to those that are desperate to have gal friend. as for me, u come with uninvited guess either u return them to their source or u return with them to your source.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Sharksblow(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
onihaxy:
I don't use the exit door, I disgrace her and such gullible gluttony friends...

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by agunwaanthony(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
mooremedia:
I sent them two bottles of coke n 2 meatpies n got her exactly what I had planned earlier. I'm sure her friends would hv bn disappointed cos I made sure she ate well while they ate hungrily. I greeted them properly when I was dropping them off. their last goodbye really said it all...

Badt guy...I hail o
Oboy I dey feel you, that serves them right...gluttons

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Sharksblow(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
eminentme:
the ladies won't talk now o....bunch of hungry bitches . what annoys me most is that they eat with swag even when sucking ur pocket dry...god punish olla dem.
AMEN!!!!!!! stop cursing abeg

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Suzyky4u(f): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwww!!!
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:

i love your person, from the way you speak one can tell you are very beautiful on the inside and outside. women like you are rare. i admire you, wanna have a daughter that's gonna be like this an independent one. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by shawnpepe(f): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Stingy

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by BlissB(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
After the agreement to meet in the eatery,you are expected to give prior notice to d girl dat she shuld not cme wit any1 since ona nor dy meet for ur houz cos some of dem sabi form ignorance.....if u nor tel her......sory oooooo ready to spend

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by walearoy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
veave:

Hahahaha

You dint put etisalat
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by bigiyaro(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Girls n their yeye formin

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
shawnpepe:
Stingy

See one of them here!!!..... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by agunwaanthony(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
Its sad to note that most ladies have reduced themselves to beggars and hungry destitute in the name of "let's empty him". Where is the pride, respect, and diginity? All have been sold out for a plate of fried rice and chicken. In the words of Patrick it is a pitiable pismar dismar!

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by redcliff: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
I once had a girl that invited her friend when I wanted to go on a date with her and I did not say anything about it because I liked her and it was out first time meeting so she wanted to feel safe. I paid everything that was to be paid and she informed me she was bringing a friend otherwise I should forget it. Well, after the first time, she knew better than to bring heR friend again before she snatches me from her! Haha

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Whobedatte(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
CoCoLav:
Lol. Why does a guy need to even spend anything at all just because he wants to get to know you? Forget about bringing friends now. Why must you choose a place you know he will spend money?

food for thought! But which other place/spot do you think is appropriate?
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by sixtusjr(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
If she show up with her friends, nothing for them all.
Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by CoCoLav(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Whobedatte:
food for thought! But which other place/spot do you think is appropriate?

Gardens/Parks just enjoy the scenery and talk. People rarely talk at the movies or those crowded places anyway. You struggle to even hear your own voice. I hate noise and crowds.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Only weak guys over spend their budget because of a babe.

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Long Throat by Whobedatte(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
shawnpepe:
Stingy
merrybet no dey pay again ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.