Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding (31417 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Aku And Dabota Lawson’s Marriage Crashes - Ladunliadinews.com / More Exciting Photos From Dabota Lawson And Billionaire Sunny Aku's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
natureblack:
I guess she didn't marry for money...............she just went to where rich people are and married for love wink wink
I don catch you. You stole this from kachisbarbie grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
THANKS ADMIN FOR REMOVING MY LINK AND REPLACING IT WITH YOUR OWN
1. You did not buy my data
2.You did not do the research
3. You used my time not yours

Nairaland Members Privacy Level - ZERO
So much hatred ever since i started complaining about LALASTICALA AND THEREALSTARMAN

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Harmvirus(f): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
What Money can do

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by dipopooo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding? I av seen it. hope dat will increase my bank account
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by InvertedHammer: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
/
I don't know why I like it.

But I do.

Marry whoever makes you happy.

If you think she married for the wealth, then marry for penury. It is your life

/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by jzdoberman: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
As they say "Love is blind" but this babe no get eye problem talk less of being blind.
If she was wise let her quickly give him a baby otherwise nothing for her to inherit when papa is gone.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Dagah2: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
remmyton:
Why do beàuty queens normally end up wit men old énof to be dia fada

Evolution.
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Itee4real(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
TDstarr:
fada and daughter i can swear that girl has someoneon the side,

Nigerians and bad belle. Age has nothing to do with it.
Imao...love wins all.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Dymondgurl(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:
They won't tell us now if this man is a divorcee or his former wife died.

How will a man cross 45 without a wife in Nigeria when money isn't his problem ?
you neva see. They are plenty
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by natureblack(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I always thought myself intelligent until I delved into understanding women. I'm sure no book, no matter how voluminous can. Even if written by the best of psychologists this damn world has.
that picture is just a sarcasm,poised in collaborating your aforementioned claims wink

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad.An optimist is a man who hopes they are - Chauncey Mitchell Depew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by 100Cents: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dymondgurl:
you neva see. They are plenty

Assuming I am 50years old and I have 1bn naira and propose to you ?

" Dymondgurl, will you marry me " ?
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
loool.. cc Kachisbarbie

natureblack:
I guess she didn't marry for money...............she just went to where rich people are and married for love wink wink
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by natureblack(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I don catch you. You stole this from kachisbarbie grin
never came across any Kachis-whatever(no disrespect to he/her though)......

But did you stop to think where he/she "stole" it from ...........na,I don't think you did.

So dear,go have a re-think.
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Dymondgurl(f): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:

Assuming I am 50years old and I have 1bn naira and propose to you ?

" Dymondgurl, will you marry me " ?
no! I want my children to be able to play football with their daddy.
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by 100Cents: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dymondgurl:
no! I want my children to be able to play football with their daddy.

Okay o..
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
natureblack:
never came across any Kachis-whatever(no disrespect to he/her though)......

But did you stop to think where he/she "stole" it from ...........na,I don't think you did.

So dear,go have a re-think.
You are damn too serious geeeeezzz!!!
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Missmossy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
lipsrsealed Makes sense grin but

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by natureblack(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
THANKS ADMIN FOR REMOVING MY LINK AND REPLACING IT WITH YOUR OWN
1. You did not buy my data
2.You did not do the research
3. You used my time not yours

Nairaland Members Privacy Level - ZERO
So much hatred ever since i started complaining about LALASTICALA AND THEREALSTARMAN
geez,that really hurts. sad......

It's inexplicable how nairaland front-page revolves around these lads.Its now becoming boring angry angry
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Every girl has a price.

And lest we deceive ourselves here, most girls go for the highest bidders.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Godmother(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
100Cents:
They won't tell us now if this man is a divorcee or his former wife died.

How will a man cross 45 without a wife in Nigeria when money isn't his problem ?

Nonso Diobi is 38 without a wife and has no immediate plans of settling down. So why are you finding it hard to believe
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by PrettySpicey(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Money, Money, Money... it sure as hell pays the bills, hehehe.

Anyways, in other stories, nothing a blue pill cannot cure grin
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by natureblack(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You are damn too serious geeeeezzz!!!
hey c'mon,sorry if I acted impudently embarassed

Du resto,I don't take life too serious,I won't get out of it alive angry

Natureblack cunningly hides a kiss in Ilovenigeria's lips(though scared,but confidence is my watchword) wink

.........hope she reciprocate lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Cchuks27(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
I bet Bianca Ojukwu is her idol undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Ecorleon(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
See what money can do, and some mofos will call this love. Chei!!! Women hustling since 18000.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by Ecorleon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
See what money can do, and some mofos will call this love. Chei!!! Women hustling since 1800
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by pablus: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ojukwu and Bianca part 2...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by slap1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
The title of the second picture should be: Bride with her father and two uncles.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by jamesbridget13(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
the man is seriously laughing. wish them love n happiness
Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by otiigba1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
jesos! is that her grandfather? me think the girl married his money instead of the man shocked the body language tells everything, its not love

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dabota Lawson And Prince Aku's Wedding by enkay11: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
See how jealousy wan kill Una.Even if she marry for money,its better than all these young guys that will want to show that they are in charge and nothing dey pocket.Gone are the days of " I love you talk you own".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moet Abebe Steps Out In Grey Hair (photos) / Seyilaw Shares A Throwback Photo With His Wife / Ceec Shares Her 2015 Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.