Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone (3977 Views)

(Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
There are some girls who have no problem going up to the person they like and flirting aggressively until he/she is just as obsessed with her as she is with him – if not more. These girls aren’t terrified to make the first move, the thought of rejection doesn’t paralyze them, and they don’t spend a conversation blurting out awkward things and then trying to backtrack.

I am not one of these girls.

I’m shy, and I always have been. I’ve gotten a lot more outgoing than I used to be, but I still describe myself as a shy person. I’ve never made the first move, ever, and when I was single, the idea of a first date made me want to crawl under a rock. Trying to get the attention of my crush was a mix of embarrassing and pathetic moments that usually ended in him hooking up with another girl because he had no clue how I felt. So, it’s safe to know that I know what it’s like to be around the person you like when you’re shy. I wrote this for all the other quiet girls out there. Here are 15 things all shy girls do when they have a crush on someone:

1. Stare at your crush until they notice you, then look away really quickly and act like you weren’t just staring.

2. Wait for your crush to talk to you rather than approach them, even when you’re dying to talk.

3. Blush the entire time you’re talking to your crush even though you have nothing to be blushing about.

4. Go places you know your crush will be at, not trying to stalk him/her, but just in the hopes that he/she will talk to you.

5. Hold eye contact for a few seconds because you read you should do that, then freak out about it.

6. Talk to him/her online a lot but when you see them in person, clam up completely.

7. Say something extremely awkward. All the time. In every conversation.

8. Laugh or giggle when you’re at a loss for words, even if it doesn’t make sense.

9. Try to think of something witty and smart and wonderful to say when talking, but actually think of it three hours after you spoke.

10. Make sure you’re in a group setting with him/her because it’s easier to talk that way.

11. Refuse to flirt unless you’re almost positive he/she is flirting with you.

12. Only tell him/her any kind of true feelings through text messages.

13. Fidget like a manic when talking to him/her, whether you’re tapping your feet, playing with your hair, or cracking your knuckles.

14. Get to a point where you avoid him/her because you’re so nervous.

15. Tell everyone how you feel about you crush… except, you know, your crush.

Are you a shy girl? Can you relate to these? What can you relate to the most? What did I forget? Tell me in the comments.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Crocz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
My advice "you want something, you just take it...easy,just like that"

All this procedure's waste of time, else some bad as* b*tch end up with your crush and you go crashing undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm. What can I say? But I know of the staring aspect. I've seen and experienced it before. Nevertheless most gals are doing the needful nowadays.
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
ifynairaland:
Hmmmm. What can I say? But I know of the staring aspect. I've seen and experienced it before. Nevertheless most gals are doing the needful nowadays.
how does the whole show went down. Am interested in d full gist.OP
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Mutuwa(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
I reason good with u Op..ur assertions no be lie. smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Talkin from experience.at op
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Y u deh generalize. Op?
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Op open a thread lyk how to get a girl to ur bed easily.
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
We guys re use to all dis ur shy nd no shy tins
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Think for a good thread and open
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by golor(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
No beef sha
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2017

how does the whole show went down. Am interested in d full gist.OP
cc
Re: 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone by Holyvurgin17(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Give me reason why I'll like you but you won't like me back?
That alone is a big turn off for me before even proceeding to the next level

(1) (Reply)

7 Painful/ Annoying Reasons Some Ladies Are STILL Single! / Hurey!!!!! Badest Guy In Naija / PHOTOS: Feyisara The "Curvy" Internet Breaker Releases Sensual Photos To Mark He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.