Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko (28859 Views)

Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by meshacha1: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls who among them is Lola and the other Anita because all am seeing here is just the children.
All this kids are they Lola and Anita?
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by koolg: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Of what benefit is mere party to people who need renaissance?
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by DutchesSsS(f): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice Initiative!!!
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by experimentist: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:
Will this make my beans consume less amount of kerosene ?
mumu u still dey use kerosine cook, u never hear of gas cooker?
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by holatin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
experimentist:
mumu u still dey use kerosine cook, u never hear of gas cooker?
ode and you still dey use firewood for your house.
sindolomia towerish fool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by kushsy: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:
P-square are the stingiest Nigerian act so far,so i hope anita & lola didn't spend a dime over there,cause it might be the start of their marital problems. Chai! U won kill me wt laugh..haba,habatical
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Is it possible for foools to go through this thread without comparing the beauty and skin shades of these two women?
Of course not! Because foools will always be foools.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Dollarjunkie: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
saasala:

HATER.

LIKER
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Airforce1:
full time house wives of Peter and Paul feeling funky like we know them here in United states

Hisses and swaggers out
Chineke! Are they housewives?
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by slozie(f): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
she thinks opening her mouth makes her cute smh

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by exe0(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nairaland NAIRALAND REVOLT
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by exe0(m): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nairaland NAIRALAND REVOLT
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Fabianno92(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmm nice
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Ojestas(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:
P-square are the stingiest Nigerian act so far,so i hope anita & lola didn't spend a dime over there,cause it might be the start of their marital problems.
u don beg from dem before and dem no give u??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by queebeediva(f): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love them both but anita is so pretty even without make up
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by 100Cents: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
icebebe:
Mmmmm y anita com dey open mouth na?

She seems extroverted while Lola is introverted.

I like her confidence..
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by 100Cents: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:
P-square are the stingiest Nigerian act so far,so i hope anita & lola didn't spend a dime over there,cause it might be the start of their marital problems.

Chai, nawa o.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by 100Cents: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
holatin:

Impossicant !
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by 100Cents: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
slozie:
she thinks opening her mouth makes her cute smh

Seriously..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by silversheep: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by 100Cents: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
silversheep:
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

Fine boy. Voted !

Wow, your baby is already having the highest no. of votes. Keep advertising !

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by biafranqueen: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2014
Helping the less fortunate during Christmas is what it is all about. Even in your village the motherless baby home needs your attention!
Well done ladies!
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Lordseyad(m): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
No, not at all
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by holatin(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2014
100Cents:

Impossicant !
gbam !
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 15, 2014
There is no dull moment with Makoko kids. You will always want to go back. Its a life experience worthy of record
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Kimoni: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Waoh! Would have loved to be there...kudos girls
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Funjosh(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Wetin you dey find for USA again Airforce1, when did u left France

Airforce1:
full time house wives of Peter and Paul feeling funky like we know them here in United states

Hisses and swaggers out
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Airforce1(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Funjosh:
Wetin you dey find for USA again Airforce1, when did u left France

Never been to France

Only "smellos" goes to france
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by handysuzy(f): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2014
I just love these ladies. They both look beautiful
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by tonididdy(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
I love Anita just don't know why sha but I really like her
tell us one thing u knw bout her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Stuns In New Photos / "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.