Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) (47970 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by pablus: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
congrats to South Africa and Africa. was Miss Nigeria crying
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
as far as I am concern,Nigeria remains the only African country to win the miss world title,this lady is white for christ sake.j.k.

Does it matter what race she is. Inferior complex at its best. Angola also won miss world and now South Africa
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Eyya.....the miss world is all plastic tho grin
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by onitshaigbo(m): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2014
LORDI:
She z white,RUBBISH...she an outcast,never will the blacks be represented by the white anymore.#kickwhites out of africa.

So oyibos should kick blacks out of Europe?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by mikron(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2014
she is white not black, so no be south Africa win am, na white win am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 1:23am On Dec 15, 2014
onitshaigbo:

So oyibos should kick blacks out of Europe?

Don't mind these fools, they will be the first to scream racism should a white person say this.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Nigeria still remains the country with the first 'African' miss world.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kgr28(m): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2014
NellyGhenghen:
Nigeria still remains the country with the first 'African' miss world.

Dumb people all-over!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kgr28(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2014
mikron:
she is white not black, so no be south Africa win am, na white win am

and that white is from??
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 15, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS!

She's not Zulu or Xhosa in their ugly faces. Since when did South Africa start having beautiful ladies?! I am dumbfounded though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2014
kgr28:

and that white is from??
Some uneducated and i d i o t i c Nigerians are racists!
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 15, 2014
I would have loved to take her on a single date, if only she is lucky enough(my beautiful B is always better).There is no way I am going to do that to her being a South African that she is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:08am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
CONGRATULATIONS!

She's not Zulu or Xhosa in their ugly faces. Since when did South Africa start having beautiful ladies?! I am dumbfounded though.

she is a south african
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 5:22am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
I would have loved to take her on a single date, if only she is lucky enough(my beautiful B is always better).There is no way I am going to do that to her being a South African that she is.

so says a street vendor
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by JiggamanGh: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are still a product of green card.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Aida13: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2014
GoodGirl2:
A unique face should be enough REGARDLESS of whether she's dark-skinned or light-skinned. Why should you segregate against light-skinned women yet they are daughters of the soil just like the rest? If you're going to segregate against light-skinned girls do not complain when the reverse happens abeg.

This is the reality for you. It's sad but true but no one takes light-skin African beauty queens seriously on the world stage (I'm not talking white ones, like from South Africa). But countries like Nigeria, if they want to go far in competitions shouldn't rely too much on light-skinned reps. Sorry, my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kov624665(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2014
shocked

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2014
MduZA:

she is a south african
I didn't disagree with that. But, South African women are known to be ugly.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kov624665(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
MduZA:

so says a street vendor
You must be joking! I am too handsome for that lady. How old is she?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2014
lalasticlala:
Our own representative at the Miss World 2014 Pageant, Iheoma Nnadi lost big time.

She couldn't make it to top 10 finalists.

Can't she stand straight?
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by nuesmann(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Not even quarter final..........how she take qualify sef? Faith fine pass her nah
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Can we see her on bikini,please? To see how beautiful she really looks from an assessment point of view. For your information, I am not a pervert.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
You must be joking! I am too handsome for that lady. How old is she?

am tempted to ask yours,you sound immatured
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2014
MduZA:

am tempted to ask yours,you sound immatured
I am old than you. I am 23-year-old dude with swag. How old is she? Is there anything wrong in asking about her age.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MorrisaMkenya(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Glad for Miss World Kenya for getting to top 10. grin wink AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
Are you hallucinating? You filthy Ghanaian. Twerp!

my man you are exposing your foolishness,you always tell people how primitive they are but from the look of things your fingers are pointing at yourself...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2014
MduZA:

my man you are exposing your foolishness,you always tell people how primitive they are but from the look of things your fingers are pointing at yourself...
How is that possible Zulu master? I am a civilized person and I can't be primitive enough to wear Leopard skin like the Zulus. Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.