Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. (938 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Your Wife Slaps Your Mum Or Your Mum Slaps Your Wife Your Reaction / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Esdb(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
If death comes to me right now I'll follow it gladly. Haaa! Mums are so much trouble. Imagine my mum coming from Redemption camp didn't meet food or stove in the kerosine,and she didn't meet them because there was simply no cash on me to buy the things needed which I explained to her and she called me stupid. She said she left money with my junior sister ejo egbami that one did not tell me so how the fu...ck am I supposed to know. I told her nobody told me and she said its because am stupid. Wtf!!!!!!!
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Priceless24(f): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
I no blame you, na because you still get mama. It is when your thoughts actually come to pass that you will understand the essence of a mother.

So she cannot scold you when you still live in her house? Grow up please, you'd welcome death over a word from your own mother? Msctheeewwww, if say I dey near you, I suppose give you reset button by now

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Esdb:
If death comes to me right now I'll follow it gladly. Haaa! Mums are so much trouble. Imagine my mum coming from Redemption camp didn't meet food or stove in the kerosine,and she didn't meet them because there was simply no cash on me to buy the things needed which I explained to her and she called me stupid. She said she left money with my junior sister ejo egbami that one did not tell me so how the fu...ck am I supposed to know. I told her nobody told me and she said its because am stupid. Wtf!!!!!!!

You want to die cause your mum called u silly? I guess you've not worked with a wicked boss before, they'll call you worst names.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by kilokeys(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
chai.. silly wan make u die..
u dey craze o..
r u suicidal?.. seek help please.
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by coogar: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Esdb:

she left money with your junior sister - it means you are the eldest in the house in her absence thus you carry all the responsibility.

why didn't you ask your junior sister if your mom left any money to buy kerosene? you are careless & very irresponsible. you deserved to be called silly or perhaps a rëtard!

imagine that old woman - going to RCCG camp to pray for the redemption of your poor soul only to come back to meet nowt in the kitchen.

walahi, you deserve to be flogged publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins , come and help a broda our here
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by golor(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by golor(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing we no go hear
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by emeraldoe(f): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ur mum actually garnished d silly. U are worse
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:
SuperMartins , come and help a broda our here
what did u see on d other thread,pls? Lolz

And Women most times give d best motherly advice,so why not try smtin and I would watch and learn from u..
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
what did u see on d other thread,pls? Lolz

And Women most times give d best motherly advice,so why not try smtin and I would watch and learn from u..

I didn't see anything other than you denying me.
Free food dey make the op want die
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
No,that mummy ia wrong by calling her/him silly all in d name of parenting cos things like that crushes image thereby producing angry children that will subsequently become emotionless adults as we see around today.
Let's not continue with d mistakes of most of our parents that hasn't paid off well on our society at large.

What happens to gentle communication and even d mum admitting she was wrong by not telling her to collect money from d younger one?

A simple "I'm sorry" will do but I guess its always very hard coming from a naija parent.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
brito:

I didn't see anything other than you denying me.
Free food dey make the op want die
I didn't..Lolz

Brito..Advice him ,I really wana learn from u
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol. Sorry, oga. Hunger's a biitch. But you gon take lives because your mother called you silly? Where's your pops by the way? Did they attend camp together?
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
SuperMartins:
I didn't..Lolz

Brito..Advice him ,I really wana learn from u

let me go and meet my friend on wa. mention on one of your threads
Re: Sometimes You Just Want To Kill Your Mum Or Yourself. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

she left money with your junior sister - it means you are the eldest in the house in her absence thus you carry all the responsibility.

why didn't you ask your junior sister if your mom left any money to buy kerosene? you are careless & very irresponsible. you deserved to be called silly or perhaps a rëtard!

imagine that old woman - going to RCCG camp to pray for the redemption of your poor soul only to come back to meet nowt in the kitchen.

walahi, you deserve to be flogged publicly.

this explains why I e-love you cheesy grin cheesy
#no homo# grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School / Will You Abandon The Marriage If Your Spouse Gets Disabled / What's Your Favourite Memory Growing Up In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.