Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? (1939 Views)

Need A Good Software Developer / I Need A Good Software Programmer / Good Software Programming Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dear all,

I need a good software for community pharmacy to handle stocks, sales and the likes.

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
jideolubiyi:
Dear all,

I need a good software for community pharmacy to handle stocks, sales and the likes.

Thanks.

How much are you willing to pay for it?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by mykeels(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
You could Google for free software (if they exist), however, another solution would be custom making it from scratch, or modifying the source code of a similar application, to suit your needs.

If it's just stocks and sales, there are many in existence. "Copper Point of Sales Software" is a pretty good one. However, if you want it to be modeled exclusively for pharmacies, you may have to dig a little deeper.

I'm working on a free POS software that will perfectly suit most businesses, including pharmacies. Perhaps, you might want to wait. cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by asalimpo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
mykeels:
You could Google for free software (if they exist), however, another solution would be custom making it from scratch, or modifying the source code of a similar application, to suit your needs.

If it's just stocks and sales, there are many in existence. "Copper Point of Sales Software" is a pretty good one. However, if you want it to be modeled exclusively for pharmacies, you may have to dig a little deeper.

I'm working on a free POS software that will perfectly suit most businesses, including pharmacies. Perhaps, you might want to wait. cheesy

you wanna open source wen done or give it away for nothing ?
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks all.
No, I cannot wait. The sooner I start using the software the better it is for the pharmacy. I had initially wanted to write the code myself, to suit my needs and maybe even add flavours one will not get in other similar programme. But that's going to take some time and that's not something I have right now.
@open source software: I tried those as well, but most of the available ones aren't suitable for the typical Nigerian pharmacy. And strictly speaking, it's going to be a miracle getting it free. Not that I don't intend to pay for it, what I am after now is to know about the options that I have (if any).
@How much are you willing to pay?: the software capabilities, features and flavours drive the price and not so much the other way round.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by CodeHouse: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2014
jideolubiyi:
Thanks all.
No, I cannot wait. The sooner I start using the software the better it is for the pharmacy. I had initially wanted to write the code myself, to suit my needs and maybe even add flavours one will not get in other similar programme. But that's going to take some time and that's not something I have right now.
@open source software: I tried those as well, but most of the available ones aren't suitable for the typical Nigerian pharmacy. And strictly speaking, it's going to be a miracle getting it free. Not that I don't intend to pay for it, what I am after now is to know about the options that I have (if any).
@How much are you willing to pay?: the software capabilities, features and flavours drive the price and not so much the other way round.

I've got PharmaFlex, I developed for such use and it has barcode technology embedded and will totally customize for your use..check my contact below and contact me or have me calll you

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by asalimpo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@op
pharmacies,supermarkets, etc shud b able to run on generic software. Software with an inventory module, an accounting module , a report module (for generating graphs and reports, and/or a sms email subsection +.e a feedback module.

This shud do for u (with lil customisation).
Or is there something prtcularly outaway with a pharmacy?

Theyre supermarket/inventory software vendors around. A chat with one of them shud b able to get you wat u need.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by CodeHouse: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
asalimpo:
@op
pharmacies,supermarkets, etc shud b able to run on generic software. Software with an inventory module, an accounting module , a report module (for generating graphs and reports, and/or a sms email subsection +.e a feedback module.

This shud do for u (with lil customisation).
Or is there something prtcularly outaway with a pharmacy?

Theyre supermarket/inventory software vendors around. A chat with one of them shud b able to get you wat u need.

And we are not programmers or software vendors?
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by logica(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
What's your contact?
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by Kamali(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Supaware business management software.
Over 40 pharmacies in Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by NextGen(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
visit [size=14pt]www.ng-computers.com[/size]

AccountMaster BMS is meant for Pharmacy & Stores, Supermarkets, Grocery Stores et al. It contains all functions you may need for your day-to-day trading operations and many decision aiding reports that will surely catapult your business to next level.

for more info: call 08024248920 or 08138064180

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Good Software For Community Pharmacy? by geunik(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22
Intaila will serve your community pharmacy well

(1) (Reply)

Cargo/courier Tracking Software Script / Get Online Payment Processor To Your Bulksms Website / Web Developers Who Need Front-end Developer Should Hop In. I'm Here To Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.