Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Advice To Ops That Write Too Much Long Stories On Topics That Are Irrelevant - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Advice To Ops That Write Too Much Long Stories On Topics That Are Irrelevant (556 Views)

Checkout These Hilarious Recreation Of Bible Stories On Twitter (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Final Doro Advice To All Naija Girls (PICS) / Name Topics That Should Be On The Frontpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Ops That Write Too Much Long Stories On Topics That Are Irrelevant by onufidel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
No offence but the rate at which OPs write long and irrelevant detailed stories of topics is annoying. For a simple topic that requires simple points, some OPs go ahead and write very long texts that makes readers get tired of reading the post. Pls, reduce the length of your stories
Re: Advice To Ops That Write Too Much Long Stories On Topics That Are Irrelevant by naturally: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
I taya oooo and they mention me in such long posts

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pincshure / Me And My Fowl / 5 4 3 2 1 Back Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.