Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,513 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (325285 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by mapet: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bros,

1. I think I might of come across a bit wrong. Your path is entirely your discretion. You must follow your heart......
2. Since you're on track for a PHD, definitely you need a MSC.......
3. You may need good business exposure or MBA to enhance your shot at project leadership.....
4. You're on to good things
sirRiddy:
@mapet
Wow. That was lovely, sir.
Firstly, I want to go for a training in project management in order to arm myself with ample theoretical knowledge of the discipline. I am not in a rush to get certified, I just want to bolster my knowledge bank and get hands-on experience on projects. My six-month UG internship was in a PMO as a PM intern, that is where the interest sparked. I would just have to seek for volunteering opportunities in order to hone my practical skills on projects after my training.
Secondly, my masters in CS is not just another degree. Apart from a mastering of advanced concepts in
CS, my ultimate aim is to become a software/IT project manager. My adventure after my MSc would determine if I will opt for a PhD or MBA, the former being the more preferred option.
So, brother, I am not making wild decisions. They are well planned but as a flexible guy, I am always open to necessary changes and improvements.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by mapet: 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
thank Bro
obinoral1179:
good one bro. Wish you all the best in life.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by obinoral1179(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
mapet:
thank Bro
reading all this post motivate me a lot.
Bsc statistics
Msc statistics in view
Phd statistics in view
So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
You nailed it, sir. Thanks and good luck with your aspirations.
mapet:
Bros,

1. I think I might of come across a bit wrong. Your path is entirely your discretion. You must follow your heart......
2. Since you're on track for a PHD, definitely you need a MSC.......
3. You may need good business exposure or MBA to enhance your shot at project leadership.....
4. You're on to good things
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Priceless24:

I almost replied you last night when I first saw your negative posts, but I'm glad I didn't because I'm pretty sure I would have said something I would end up regretting.

Although you may have valid points concerning the state of the country or the quality of graduates no one will listen to you if you come into a forum hurling insults at everyone. Are you the first person to learn the English language? The thread was opened to share information for people interested in the degree, if you are not interested it's ok.

Since you claim PhD holders have done nothing for the country can you tell us what you have done? Are PhD holders responsible for the state of the country? If I decide to further an academic career how does it equate to carrying Nigeria's problems? Where is it stated that change must come from PhD holders?

That aside, every individual in Nigeria has a duty to move the country forward. Progress is not tied to the extent of a person's academic pursuit. People have different goals in life and if yours is to become Nigeria's messiah bros go ahead, God will bless you.
You don't have anything to regret replying to my previous post with insults. I expect you to air your view with respect to what you think about my opinion concerning the ailing state of the nation. It has become very pronounced within the PhD holders circle they have failed to meet up to expectations in finding good solutions to problems. That is ridiculous to say the least. I found nothing interesting why PhD holders are running away from challenges yet want to parade their certificates and expect to be worshiped by the citizens. I am not going to do that. I would rather remained aberrant to them when they have nothing to do and fix the problems of that country with their higher knowledge acquisitions.

I totally disagree with you that I take the position of insulting those who have acquired high knowledge without having anything to show for it. That is absolutely absurd about my stand and discouraging to any young Nigerian who has the hope for the future of that nation. I am tired of being told lies when I know quite well I am being lied to. There is no civilized society that would condone such ineptitude to do something right while at the same time flaunting the education level by some individuals. Now I can see clearly one of the very reasons why that country is so backward, because most of you refused to take actions and fix the problems of that society or it could be the lack of the right skills thereof.

Giving excuses annoys me most about typical Nigerians for their shortcomings, most especially, those who are supposed to be in the right positions of introducing all rather ushering changes for the better in that society. Let me clarify you on your poor understanding of why any individual needs a higher education. You are educated to serve the community and move the country further(progress). By having a PhD put you in a better position to do that through rigorous and cautious researches, experimentation, disciplinary approach to problem solving,etc. I would like to say at this point in time you really have no idea of what PhD entails even though you are a recipient of the certificate. It is a shame on your side to defend your individualism regarding higher academic pursuit. I am a little perturbed to see that you don't have the interest of the nation at heart while anxiously looking forward to your goal in education and still come to take good position in an attractive sector one day. It really breaks my heart to see that.

Nevertheless, this is not all about having valid points but produce affirmative results to create a better society where this type of higher knowledge can be fostered or nurtured for future generation to produce world class people who will move humanity forward. I am dumbstruck to see you taking to cheap excuses all in the name of defending the disturbing condition of the Nigerian PhD holders.

There is no need of pointing accusing fingers at me and it is clear I have done my part in commensurate to my ability to put that country in the right position wherever I am. If I am a PhD holder like most of you I would be in the forefront of finding solutions to the problems of that nation because I have what it takes. I don't need to start mouthing about what I have done in my little way. That is a place I have only visited thrice in my entire life. Yet, most of you who have PhD certificates haven't done anything in your prerogative. That is so disturbing to see. It is a shame to Nigerian PhD holders!

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by ocheejemb: 12:09am On Dec 20, 2014
LOOL..So that's what you will do if you become President? LOL. Well, since that's very likely - you becoming President, I guess Nigeria-trained PhDs should be very worried in advance. President All4Naija is going to systematically ignore them as his first point of duty. Apoda.

all4naija:
Do you know what I will do if I have the opportunity to become the president of that country?! I will ignore PhD certificates from Nigerian universities and go by experiences and skills. I think many Bsc holders can do better jobs than most of you here. That is a big shame though!
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 20, 2014
HonkyDory:

I'm not a grammar police myself but you have to be very cautious about being the grammar police here. Evidences is not an English noun. The plural of evidence is evidence. So, the pluralism you were probably trying to describe does not exist and the misapplied word can only be used as a verb.

Her majesty says thank you for meeting up with the standard of English language.

Thank you for pointing that out. Yes, it is a typographical error. The S on my keyboard is just beneath E and there is a chance I must have don't that without knowing about it.

I can understand you lacked basic skills in English language. Saying, ' I am not a grammar police myself ' is a bad sentence. Myself is not necessarily needed in that sentence. Please, I am not going to pay attention to your blunder in the use of English language as a PhD holder. That is the most surprising thing about your academic level. The plural of evidence is some evidence because it is an uncountable Noun.

That last line of your post is funny though. I still don't see any reason why a PhD holder can't write in standard English language in Nigeria.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Epiphany(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2014
BSc - Elect/Elect Engineering - Nigeria
MBA - UK
Post Grad Dip - Research Methods - UK
PhD - Strategic Management - UK

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Priceless24(f): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:

You don't have anything to regret replying to my previous post with insults. I expect you to air your view with respect to what you think about my opinion concerning the ailing state of the nation. It has become very pronounced within the PhD holders circle they have failed to meet up to expectations in finding good solutions to problems. That is ridiculous to say the least. I found nothing interesting why PhD holders are running away from challenges yet want to parade their certificates and expect to be worshiped by the citizens. I am not going to do that. I would rather remained aberrant to them when they have nothing to do and fix the problems of that country with their higher knowledge acquisitions.

I totally disagree with you that I take the position of insulting those who have acquired high knowledge without having anything to show for it. That is absolutely absurd about my stand and discouraging to any young Nigerian who has the hope for the future of that nation. I am tired of being told lies when I know quite well I am being lied to. There is no civilized society that would condone such ineptitude to do something right while at the same time flaunting the education level by some individuals. Now I can see clearly one of the very reasons why that country is so backward, because most of you refused to take actions and fix the problems of that society or it could be the lack of the right skills thereof.

Giving excuses annoys me most about typical Nigerians for their shortcomings, most especially, those who are supposed to be in the right positions of introducing all rather ushering changes for the better in that society. Let me clarify you on your poor understanding of why any individual needs a higher education. You are educated to serve the community and move the country further(progress). By having a PhD put you in a better position to do that through rigorous and cautious researches, experimentation, disciplinary approach to problem solving,etc. I would like to say at this point in time you really have no idea of what PhD entails even though you are a recipient of the certificate. It is a shame on your side to defend your individualism regarding higher academic pursuit. I am a little perturbed to see that you don't have the interest of the nation at heart while anxiously looking forward to your goal in education and still come to take good position in an attractive sector one day. It really breaks my heart to see that.

Nevertheless, this is not all about having valid points but produce affirmative results to creating a better society where this type of higher knowledge can be fostered or nurtured for future generation to produce world class people who will move humanity forward. I am dumbstruck to see you taking to cheap excuses all in the name of defending the disturbing condition of the Nigerian PhD holders.

There is no need of pointing accusing fingers at me and it is clear I have done my part in commensurate to my ability to put that country in the right position wherever I am. If I am a PhD holder like most of you I would be in the forefront of finding solutions to the problems of that nation because I have what it takes. I don't need to start mouthing about what I have done in my little way. That is a place I have only visited thrice in my entire life. Yet, most of you who have PhD certificates haven't done anything in your prerogative. That is so disturbing to see. It is a shame to Nigerian PhD holders!

Thank you.

You wrote this epistle to make one point, the same point you've been ranting about, that PhD holders ought to solve Nigeria's problems. For someone who has made so much noise about the quality of degree holders it is unfortunate that you cannot express yourself clearly in simple points.

At the risk of repeating myself I will say this again, the progress of Nigeria is in the hands of each individual. What each person does with his/her degree or life is a matter of choice and none of your business.

You have visited the country only three times and have the guts to open your mouth and talk about the clarity of your contribution towards the country..who da hell are you and what have you done? Do you know each PhD holder personally? How are you sure they have not done their own part in their own little way?

See ehn, if a PhD holder don vex you somewhere go and take it out on the person otherwise if e pain you too much go knack your head for wall.

16 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Priceless24:

You wrote this epistle to make one point, the same point you've been ranting about, that PhD holders ought to solve Nigeria's problems. For someone who has made so much noise about the quality of degree holders it is unfortunate that you cannot express yourself clearly in simple points.

At the risk of repeating myself I will say this again, the progress of Nigeria is in the hands of each individual. What each person does with his/her degree or life is a matter of choice and none of your business.

You have visited the country only three times and have the guts to open your mouth and talk about the clarity of your contribution towards the country..who da hell are you and what have you done? Do you know each PhD holder personally? How are you sure they have not done their own part in their own little way?

See ehn, if a PhD holder don vex you somewhere go and take it out on the person otherwise if e pain you too much go knack your head for wall.
Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think I touch some nerves there! You hate to hear the truth about PhD holders from that country. It is a big shame on your side!
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Priceless24(f): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:

I think I touch some nerves there! You hate to hear the truth about PhD holders from that country. It is a big shame on your side!

No nerves at all, it's obvious your ranting is from the aquamarine. Bros, if you have nothing concrete to say please go and sleep ehn

11 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Priceless24:

No nerves at all, it's obvious your ranting is from the aquamarine. Bros, if you have nothing concrete to say please go and sleep ehn
If the problems of the country are nothing important to you yet you have a PhD, it means you acquired it through a dubious way. Well, that is a typical Nigerian nature. grin cheesy cool
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Priceless24(f): 12:54am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:
If the problems of the country are nothing important to you yet you have a PhD, it means you acquired it through a dubious way. Well, that is a typical Nigerian nature. grin cheesy cool

I never said I have a PhD get your facts straight. Every reasonable Nigerian is concerned about the state of the country, but concern and the ability to act are two different things.

If you're so concerned relocate and dedicate your life to saving Nigeria, like I said God will bless you.

You do not know me or my aspirations so your opinions are pointless.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Priceless24:

I never said I have a PhD get your facts straight. Every reasonable Nigerian is concerned about the state of the country, but concern and the ability to act are two different things.

If you're so concerned relocate and dedicate your life to saving Nigeria, like I said God will bless you.

You do not know me or my aspirations so your opinions are pointless.

Why are you defending the PhD certificate holders?!They are useless to the development of that country.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Lamexx:

Welcome onboard Nairaland sista.

Thanks!
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Priceless24(f): 1:00am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:
Why are you defending the PhD certificate holders?!They are useless to the development of that country.

Bros, when you have single handedly solved 0.1% of one problem in Nigeria come back and I will join you in castigating them, for now go and rest

7 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2014
fapcrook:
what is your area of specialization now?

Biological/Biomedical Sciences.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Same here. Welcome!
abron25:
Good day friends.....

I am happy to see this kind of thread on FP. I have been a guest for 6 years....finally got a reason to join...to connect with intellectuals.

BTech Pure and Applied Chemistry (Nigeria)
MSc Inorganic Chemistry (Nigeria)
PhD Inorganic and Physical Chemistry (India) - 3rd year
Area of research: Design and Synthesis of Supramolecular Architectures for Sensing, Catalysis and Biological Applications

Nice to see you here brother......mind connecting for collaborations?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 1:08am On Dec 20, 2014
OCcool:
Please, I hold a Bsc degree in Microbiology and I intend to get a Master in Public Health MPH (Epidemiology). With an MPH degree, can I pursue a PhD program? Thanks in advance for your responses.
cc asititis

Yes you sure can. What areas are you looking at?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Priceless24:

Bros, when you have single handedly solved 0.1% of one problem in Nigeria come back and I will join you in castigating them, for now go and rest
Thank you. But, I need the PhD holders to play their parts. What are you doing here anyway? You are supposed to be fighting for the rights of women in that country. I hope to see one day in that nation where women are treated equal as men.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 1:49am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:

Thank you. But, I need the PhD holders to play their parts. What are you doing here anyway? You are supposed to be fighting for the rights of women in that country. I hope to see one day in that nation where women are treated equal as men.

You need to relax. We are all entitled to our own opinions. Its our country and we all have a role to play. I guess that is the point she is trying to make.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by PrettyPie(f): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2014
husseinjnr:
Dear friends, please can we have the experienced ones among us highlight the steps they went through in securing their doctoral admission. This is to enable intending students follow these steps. From the posts, a lot of us don't have a clear direction on how to go about it. The responses will serve as guidelines for intending students.

Am sure the steps will not be the same across board.

I look forward to detailed feedback .

Thank you all in anticipation for your kind response.

This will largely depend on the country of intended study. Since I have experience with schools in the US, I will speak on schools in the US.
In my opinion and from my experience, these are the most important things;

1) School of choice; please never apply to one school. I made this mistake the first time and even the school i applied to didn't like that at all and they felt I was not very committed to a PhD (which was partly true at that time). Please apply to at least 5 schools. Yes, at least 5. Also, please don't apply to all ivy leagues, the truth is they admit less than 0.1% of all international students that apply. So apply to ivy leagues in addition to other high tier and low tier institutions.

2) Write a very good personal statement. Do not even think they don't read it because they do. And believe me they decide on whether to invite you for a follow-up interview based on your personal statement. Talk about your research, your work and how a PhD will help you achieve your overall career goals. Also talk about what inspired your interest in the field, and very importantly mention professors(3 most likely) you would like to work with. This gives them an idea of who you would eventually work with and whether that would be feasible.

3) GRE is important but not as important as you would think. By all means, try to get a very good score. Don't stress so much if you don't. Your work experience and previous research can make up for it.

4) Research cannot be overemphasized at least in the field of biomedical sciences. Many schools would not offer you admission if you have no research experience at all no matter how high your GRE score. If you can, get a Master's degree first and do some type of research no matter how small and make sure to include what you have done in your personal statement.

5) Funding: Usually most schools ask you if you would need funding. So do not forget to indicate this on your application.

6) Early submission: Most people don't realize that admission offers start going out as early as September against the following year. The deadline is usually in January. Please submit on time! In January, the reviewers of the applications don't offer so much admission as they would in September of the previous year for fear that they may give out more than the available slots. When they offer a student an admission, that student typically has until the 15th of April to accept or reject the offer and most students won't send in their acceptance until they receive notices from all the schools they applied to. In cases like these, the reviewers of the applications don't have an accurate number of students that will ultimately accept their offers, so they tend not to give out more admissions in January as they would in say, September or October of the previous year. I hope this makes sense. So apply on time.

7) Letters of recommendation: I can not even tell you how critical this is. Please don't just tell anyone to write you one. I actually asked my professors if they could write me a very strong letter of recommendation (and its ok if they can't ). But at least you know. It has to be very amazing. They read them and take them into account. At least 2 of the 3 should be from your professors/lecturers from your previous school. The 3rd can be from an employer. Please take this seriously.

cool Now sit back and wait for an invitation for an interview! Good luck, I hope you find these helpful grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by TonySpike: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2014
wip7:
-Msc Polymer and medicinal Chem
-Msc Chemistry
-PhD Environmental analytical Chem
-Published 32 peer review articles currently
-16 research articles under editorial review
-Reviewer for the following Journals: Journal of Hazardous materials, Journal of water process Engineering, Korean Journal Of Chemical Eng, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering communications journal, Journal of nanoparticles etc
- 48 international conferences
- Current Junior research leader on Turkish Govt sponsored project worth 500,000 TL (recovery of boron and oil waste)
- Two book chapters on Springer: Nano-ceramic materials: preparation and applications (Springer publisher), Smart materials for bio-medical applications
- Member American chemical society, Society of environmental and toxicology society, Society of Chemical industries, member American Black Engineers, Canadian Chemical Eng society etc.

Attached some of the work done and certificate issued by Elservier.

The most interesting aspect of PhD studies is the research, the research brings money, fame and capability to solve problems. If PhD students can publish good number of articles will not have much job issues especially in innovative fields and emerging areas.

Wow! Very impressive CV, sir! I am sure you're very close to the rank of a Professor by now, if not one yet. Also, it is obvious you got your PhD quite a long time ago based on the volume of research you've churned out. Well done, sir!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by TonySpike: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2014
wip7:

Boss, you may go for Post Doc if you need to improve your knowledge in your current area or expand to new area. 1-2yrs Post Doc may be nice but with Good number of articles you will surely or possibly get Asst.Prof positions although some uni or research org may require for post doc experience.

When I saw the volume of your published article, I instantly guessed you aren't based in Nigeria. I must sternly warn aspiring Scientific and Engineering researchers to avoid pursuing their postgraduate studies in Nigeria, if possible. Nigeria is such a blackhole in the sponsorship and remuneration of exciting and innovative research. Again, Nigeria academia has a lot of academic 'poachers' who exploit young researchers because they lack the required funds for publishing journals. If you intend to publish on an international scale, please do consider the research strength (in terms of publishing funds) of your proposed University. So far, I have published six journal articles. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Descartes: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:

I am not derailing the thread for speaking out against what I find disturbing about the use of English language to make sentences by the Nigerian PhD holders on this thread The truth that we keep hiding the problems of our society and expect them to just go away without finding solutions won't help matters. Not until we come out and stand against all forms of failure to say the truth about the education system of that country we aren't going to see a huge progress in that section. Those are among the things destroying the fabric of that nation. It is what I am trying to point out in the whole heated argument. Mind you, I didn't insult anybody.

However, I agree with you that there is more to be done about the state of the Nigerian universities which award those PhD certificates. They haven't produced world class people we can really be proud of as people. From a reasonable perspective we need to do something because the wealth of a nation is its educated citizenry. With what we have on hand in Nigeria, looking at what PhD holders have written on this thread, I don't think we can be able to build the future wealth of that nation. It is very sad to see such a thing happening in a society we all pride as the GIANT of Africa. I am ashamed to say that.

Thank you.

He who lives in glass house should not throw stones wink

Cogito ergo sum smiley

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

11 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Joy83(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Descartes:

He who lives in glass house should not throw stones wink

Cogito ergo sum

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool
All of u are just giving that little boy attention who has not crossed the border of secondary school and his small village in Nigeria before. The boy is just trying to whine you people because of access to internet.
Let's face the serious business and stop derailing the thread by responding to silly post anyhow.

CHEERS!

9 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by jayriginal: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2014
blood1:
! At the risk of sounding arrogant (though I deserve to, because education don show me pepper) Until you're a PHD holder.... your education never too done oooo.... hooohaaaa!

That's quite untrue. Your masters is sufficient.

@ Priceless24 PtitLapin and jamesandrew please mail me at getjay18@gmail.com
We may need to compare notes.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Synthase(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Roundabout:

You're right,for the Msc, UI!,but,I enrolled for the PhD in FUTA.
you proceeded directly in FUTA?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by husseinjnr: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2014
@prettypie thank you very much. This is very much appreciated.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
TonySpike:

Wow! Very impressive CV, sir! I am sure you're very close to the rank of a Professor by now, if not one yet. Also, it is obvious you got your PhD quite a long time ago based on the volume of research you've churned out. Well done, sir!

Thanks alot, no no no long time noo..am the youngest element you can ever think of. Yeah got offers for Asst.prof currently on working on project where I am and will take most offers if any still available by the time the project is completed...

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Fairgodwin(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2014
all4naija:

Sorry, are you a PhD holder or a PhD student? A simple answer, please.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wableo: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2014
swizzle:
BSc: Electrical/Electronics Engineering

MSc: Broadband and Mobile Communication Networks

PhD: On-Body Antennas

Research Interest: Epidermal Radio Frequency Identification Tags.
Sir, I am impressed with your profile. I have Btech in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and will soon start Msc. I will like to learn from your experience. Whatsapp 07085421921. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.