Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? (929 Views)

What's The Key To Successful Relationships? / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by chibwike(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Often times, I think people are quick to give up on a prospective mate. Granted it's based on fiction, but I see so many romantic movies and stories where the relationship developed as a result of persistent
wooing from one of the two parties

Most of we guys are consistently guilty of giving up after putting in minimal effort of trying to woo a woman. If there's even the slightest hint of disinterest from her, we
throw in the towel immediately.

The best way to describe our mentality is that she should be really into me pretty quickly for me to put forward any more effort in pursuing her. Otherwise, we feel we are wasting our time.

That said, I wonder how many potential relationships we have walked away from in our life if we had only put in more effort to show our interest in that person.

Buh seriously is the persistence worth it., or we should just quickly move on when the lady plays hard to get.
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Persist gini? Often times people turn themselves to mumu all in the name of not giving up. It is good to keep trying but running fast in a wrong lane is useless. Some babe's NO actually means NO and nothing is gonna change it............

2 Likes

Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Most tyms it happens wen u dnt really like d girl, nd u just lukin 4 'spare tire' ....
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Playing hard to get is a second nature to ladies. If you really know what you desire is her then dont give up too quick
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Persist gini? Often times people turn themselves to mumu all in the name of not giving up. It is good to keep trying but running fast in a wrong lane is useless. Some babe's NO actually means NO and nothing is gonna change it............
seconded again

Bro all your post they make bwain
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by chimerase2: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
I dnt always concede defeat if amu actually woo-ing a lady
If plan A didn't work plan B or C will work
Wich eva one
But if it happens de gal no gree
She must be ma casual friend
She just hv to be in terms with me cheesy
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Ghazanfar: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
lol grin grin iam doing the same
but iam flirting with an american based mexican girl
hope it will work cheesy
Re: Is Persistence The Key To Developing A Relationship? by Rapsodee(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Mprex:
Playing hard to get is a second nature to ladies. If you really know what you desire is her then dont give up too quick
Hmmm..noted!

(1) (Reply)

Why Always Romance Section? / The Way You Reply Your Father Could Really Tell The Kind Of Man He Is. / A Colleague Teasing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.